Are they worth it? Can I get decent combat boots somewhere else for cheaper?

Are they worth it? Can I get decent combat boots somewhere else for cheaper?

Other urls found in this thread:

endclothing.com/us/common-projects-winter-combat-boot-2017-7547.html
store.americanapparel.net/en/waffle-thermal-truck-t-shirt-_rsawt4191?c=Black
chiefsupply.com/rothco-gi-type-jungle-boot-black-26.html?gclid=CjwKEAjw3Nq9BRCw8OD6s4eI5HASJABsfCIazXHc5DeQDFLH3hkBXO-jfs6au4HOxr9O0rT_O70pRxoClt3w_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

milsurp

doc 1460 mono

Canadian Parade Boot
Shit's like under hunned and actual military stuff (albeit for parades) so you know it's gonna last

used ones of course even less

Holy shit those are secy

can i get pussy with these?

this

Combatboouts

Get some 2nd hand/on sale Ann d's friend

There is a joke to be made here about Canadian Combat Abouts

Redwing Postman's

I've always been curious what do you wear to pull off these boots casually?

wear with a pair of trousers/chinos that are loose enough to come over the top of the boot, but not too long. then a shirt or t shirt with a jacket on top. something like that.

I am about to cop these bad boys. What do think senpai?

Sure, but cut off/hide that hideous pulltab.

Its not going to be visible under jeans

I was gonna pull a chet baker aka white short-sleeved waffle shirt and black chinos

hmmm should I go for the solovair or the docs?

"Aren't all their boots for parades only?"

Is this sarcasm or you are asking?

excuse me?

over a million canadians died in world war 2. they were much more courageous than either of you will ever be

fucking christ w2c a shirt like that

actually asking

found something similar at american apparel

Dr Martens is a meme and have a bad quality. Better spend extra $60 on a decent quality.
I am also thinking to checkout Red Wing Postman 9197

that shit makes it interesting

is solovair any better tho?

Yes, definately

these are the same boot with more wintery tread. I'm thinking of buying. they are $1000.... is it worth it? or maybe the SLP combats? are there any other brands I should consider? when i'm spending this much I want to find the best

god those are sexy

when the fuck did cps get so expensive

The "winter" combat boots are exactly as expensive as the regular ones (some shop vary prices though). Don't know where he has seen these for 1000$.

local retail store. that's why I'm asking.... I wasn't sure if they were supposed to be that expensive. but i haven't seen them anywhere else

endclothing.com/us/common-projects-winter-combat-boot-2017-7547.html

Yeah man you're getting ripped off

well i'm sure as fuck not buying it from the local store then. fuck those guys

Also, you can get from grailed for ~$300

Still somewhat nice that they have them just to try them on.

Btw, how do they fit? Are they 1 size bigger?

Haven't tried them on yet, but that's what i've heard

I'm so conflicted...should I settle for the docs/solovairs or go broke for the cps

Never go broke, friendo

I gave fa the idea.
Canuck parade boots are iconic af. I have a pair for sale. Asian girls should cop these instead of muh 1460s

fuck they're so nice tho

Mine have that yummy gyw

by a large margin

Unlike the other guy, I'll provide a link.
store.americanapparel.net/en/waffle-thermal-truck-t-shirt-_rsawt4191?c=Black

doesnt matter no sane person buys cps for retail

How would I go about getting them on sale? I never noticed them before on season sales, mostly because they weren't my style, but I'm thinkin about a pair now

I want them so bad, but what idiot would spend $460 on a pair of boots?

My question is how hard it would be to ask someone to put a zipper on the side of the Canadian Parade Boot and then resole to same sole as the CPs.

Saying each step costs $100, would get you a 300 dollar pair of boots that look the same as the 1000 dollar pair.

If the $700 difference in quality and ideal look from CPs is worth it then there you go.

Had these, got em for 80 bucks. They have a steel toe and don't look great in person. the leathers decent tho.

chiefsupply.com/rothco-gi-type-jungle-boot-black-26.html?gclid=CjwKEAjw3Nq9BRCw8OD6s4eI5HASJABsfCIazXHc5DeQDFLH3hkBXO-jfs6au4HOxr9O0rT_O70pRxoClt3w_wcB

got a pair of these i luv em but they hurt ur feet alot ngl

warfield and grand boots, $112

how do you take boots on and off easily without completely loosening the lace stitch? or is that the cost of combat boots?

Can someone help me ID these boots?

The CPs and a lot Ann Ds have side zippers.

I hate zipper on boots. Makes it look too elaborate and tryhard. Inauthentic. Non-heritage like

docs are fine and cost like $60 if you know how retail works
no experience with the solovair but im not paying that much for beaters, i already own plenty of nice designer botas

these fucking suck

zipper

cp officer boots

thats dumb considering that zipper boots have their roots in military and motorcycle boots, not fashion

thanks, dude!

You go full skinhead-core

no, solovair is the meme really. Y'all like to be obscure, when the quality is pretty much the same, I have both shoes and they are the exact same thing, although ones were more expensive than the other

yeah I found some at a thrift shop once and they seemed like the same thing desu