Any balts browsing Veeky Forums?

Any balts browsing Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/fQsMrGbb67k6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, I'm from Latvia
>tfw tik sūdīgs laiks šovasar ka nevarēju velkt manas vasaras garderobi
>jau tagad jāsagatavo rudenim kautko
Esmu atradis dažas lietas no Humanas un Economclass, bet man gribējās iet uz jūru vairāk ;_;

Lithuanian Veeky Forumsggot reporting in

episks izgaziens vecit

Vilnius reporting in

lithuanian grill here

>literally C-version of Sweden

jk i luv u bby

what stores do you guys have and how expensive are clothes?

I've been to Finland and it was pretty much the same as home

Probably robbing old ladies in London aren't you?

there's absolutely nothing here ur only hope is to pay 40$ shipping for any pricey item
at least its like that in latvia

sounds pretty shitty, i feel for you senpai

aren't there any stores that run decent shipping within the EU? literally feels like that's its purpose 2bh

I guess the other option would be saving up and basically trying to throw shopping in while abroad

Litva Litva Litva!

>ieeju humanā
>atkal tikai drēbes kas novilktas no līķiem
>sadpepe.png
>ieeju GC
>h&m skidkas
>itsomething.jpg

sadpepe.png jesus fucking christ nomirsti tacu

Question to Lithuanians: Where do you guys buy your clothes? What brands are popular amongst "hip kids" nowadays? Do people actually buy expensive clothing or it's just ASOS and Akropolis? I only see cool looking kids near ŠMC and most of them are somehow related to fashion (never saw people wearing Rick or RAF). Just curious, because it was like 6 years ago when i bought something in Lithuania (apart socks and underwear obv) and even people who attend Mados Infekcija are basic as fuck.

kas ir skidkas

Not a balt but I went there for holidays and loved it, loved the tree rows loved the nature, graveyards in forests, loved the food. Best women around. When I thought nothing can beat Polish women I went to Litva and changed my mind and to Latvia and changed my mind again. Was expecting women to get even better in Estonia but they are fucking ugly. But Estonian beer is great. Riga has beautiful architecture, Kurshskaya Kosa is a heaven. Favorite countries by far. Just wanted to give you some positive vibes here. Although your TV sucks as you have everything dubbed by 1 fucking guy.

Estonia represent, fucking hate it here

From Latvia.
>tā sajūta kad dzīvoju dziļos laukos
>visapkārt tikai plebeji
Kāmdēļ dzīvot? ;-;
Iktf.

gāji uz humanu ģertrūdes ielā? tur atradu dažas effay lietas, tur daudzi windbreakers ir

Holy shit I do not believe my eyes. There's actually someone else from here too.

Where do you get your clothes?

>inb4 maxima

>Was expecting women to get even better in Estonia but they are fucking ugly.
Go fuck yourself you probably saw Finnish tourists.

H&m and zara basic bitch shit

I literally thrift everything myself. But most kids that consider themselves fashionable buy shit from ZARA/HM. ŠMC kids are cringy as fuck though.

Anyone want to Skype? Would love to meet fellow lithuanian Veeky Forumsgs !

Hey guys its me a friend here

suresuresure

Lithuanian here. Not very effay as of now, just lurking here to gather knowledge.

I usually buy shit from Grailed but most of people I know wear basic stuff from HM, Zara, Bershka, Pull&Bear etc.

:DDDDDDDDD

Panevėžys, Lithuania here.
Ką jūs, ką vakare?

One more lithuanian

krv Pauliau pyzdink naxui iš Veeky Forums

PATS PYZDINK NACHUI, MANTAI

uostamiestis reporting in

join.skype.com/fQsMrGbb67k6 Hey balts, join or die xoxo

Kurva kailiai :D

nē cmon taču tā ir fresh mēme

fu paulius

Asos all the way in Riga

There's quite a few estonians here, we're just all ashamed. I'm quite poor so
>basics from h&m
>adi/nike/reebok outlets
>thrift (paavli kaltsukas)
>grailed

Yeah it's just depressing seeing how few brands there are in Estonia. The choice is pretty shit tier.

I'm a poorfag myself too but I haven't dared to order online. I'm extremely pedantic when it comes to how clothes sit and I need to try everything on. I also haven't checked thrifts because muh autism doesn't want to let me wear used clothes. But I may have to eventually, anyway...

Not that I think I'm gonna find anything good from thrifts.

Lithuanian living in Ireland reporting in

>ŠMC kids are cringy as fuck though.
You're probably right, but they're small group that cares about fashion though, even VDA students dress like shit.

ŠMC kids are mostly studying in VDA though :/

fellow balt living in scandi reportan
theres absolutely no point of discussing Veeky Forums as everyone is poor
>tfw your colleague just bought all-white adi boosts for 200eur
>ppl in Baltics will have such money in 30years soonest

irish looking to meet lithuanians reporting

lol

Rip Ramonas

Going to Tallinn tomorrow, any recommendations for effay tourist activities?

Waiting for colder weather so I could go out in several dank fits

Anyways, who wants to fight from baltics so I could shitpost on /heem/ more?

Top kek. Vilnius meet when??

>Humana
>Asos for backpacks
>HnM for basics
>Trip Shop, Batų Kalnas and some other outlet stores for shoes

Most of my Veeky Forums girl friends just thirft a bunch. but if you are a guy, good luck thrifting cause there's always more womens clothes around.

rugsėjį dw

Lithuania Reporting
Born in Kaunas, immigrated 8 years ago.

so lads whats the plan to get rid of silly Russian fashion and mainstream our own?

Where do you live atm?

not in lithuania

South Florida, US

yes im browsing /fa, kill me please

as myliu kendala

get out thottie

tfw chatted with some qt estonian grils in Helsinki few days ago. Very nice people.

fuck off

Who aree you?

Can balts understand each other's languages? How many people can understand russian besides ruskies? What are relations between your people and russians like in daily life?

NICE
No shit

lithuanian girl yo

Not really. Latvian and Lithuanian languages are similar and there are word's that sound alike. Estonian is more of an ebin meme norske swed language. Funnily enough we usually speak english or russian.

>mods deleted the first post in this thread, which was my post
why

VILNIUS MEET WHEN?

I wanna see this happen real badly

come clean my toilet u poor slavic fags

Estonian is pretty much completely different from latvian and lithuanian and even more different from russian.

> estonia represent

Yo nice

not gonna be worse than that australian one

Belarusian studying in Vilnius reporting in.
Boy do I love it when literally NONE of the brands I want ship to Lithuania directly.

Vilnius boi here

Have yet to see any higher tier fits. It's all:
>full HM, maybe a bomber jacket + tubulars or whatever shoe is in atm (roshes previously)
>alternatively, all black everything (torn jeans optional) with a shit fitting tee for guys/choker and some thot lipstick for girls

That's what I'm seeing a lot of on FB lately at least. Hope that's just more the high school crowd. Would love to see something more interesting like Rick on the streets. Also,

>tfw 95% of thrift store items are women's clothes, old man shirts and shitty gopnik sportswear
>tfw high shipping fees for items from abroad
>tas jausmas kai jokios mielos Veeky Forums panelės

Half Latvian but from Australia. Unrelated, does anyone know good resources to pick up Latvian?

>Half Latvian but from Australia
Are you me?

tas jausmas, kai turi Veeky Forums panelę, kuri nežino apie Veeky Forums

Estonian Veeky Forumsggot here

wew lads, I sometimes drop in on the anorexia general

hi, i'm estonian and i would like to say: if i ever meet any one of you retarded faggots irl i will stab you to death and drag your body behind my car until you're worn out like a sluts cunt

that is all, fuck you

Will you rape me before you do that?

If yes, lets meet up.

how does a 16-year-old have a car?

Go back to /b/

go fuck yourself and your sissy wardrobe faggot

kas su vanemad panid sulle sita nime?

What's a panele sempai? I'm learning lithuanian a little, I understood you almost fully (that feel when no cute Veeky Forums .../ that feel when you have cute Veeky Forums ..., but don't know about Veeky Forums), but not that word. What do you mean by this?

Also, where do I cop a bomber that is not HM in Vilnius?

>cop a bomber that is not HM in Vilnius
You what?

Latvia(Latvija) man

RDA>Humana
fitme

By "panelė" I meant gf. There are other words in use though (draugė, pana).
Also, idk where else to get a bomber here. Probably Zara or something. Can't escape the mallbrands here. But that's ok, since I would like for you to not propagate the bomber meme further here.
If you MUST though, just cop one online, I see them everywhere - Alpha Industries, Ball and Chain co., even verycoolshirtz has one and that's just scraping the surface.
Lots of cool ones out there to flex on the basic fuccbois round here with.

Oh wow, I guess the situation truly is so dire. I'll try and have a chat with the guys at at Rugged'n'Raw, I hear they were going to expand the range.
As for the meme going further well... I guess I'll cop a harrington from M&S, I've heard those hold up nicely.
Thanks for the language clarification as well.

>just wanted to give you some positive vibes

Don't, it's wasted. They all kill themselves by age 35.

=(

Watch some latvian movies with english subs

Ayyyy

any particular movies you would recommend, or just dive in to whatever sounds decent?