What does /fa think about this foot piece

what does /fa think about this foot piece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eb4UcIZMhw8
jackthreads.com/reebok/sneakers/x-jackthreads-daily-classic-nylon/products/181320
urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=37469855&category=BRANDS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cute

I have a pair and they're comfy.

>find this colorway
>it's "women"
>only women sizes
REEEEEEEEEEE

It's pretty common for sneakers to come in women's sizes up to 12, which is a men's 10. And with shoes like those they're the exact same shape usually.

in my case women sizes for this model don't go as far

stop fucking posting these all the time

got any fit pics?

memes but good memes

w2c? literally can't find them anywhere

I prefer these

he head too big for he goddamn body

Thoughts?

mad comfy and run true to size... think the green ones look worse than blues, the green is more lime than stan green - you can cop them for about £55 or so uk (with student discount) so how wrong can it go

People need to stop posting these fucking shoes and never telling where to cop
Every thread someone is asking and nobody ever responds

just reverse image search them.. they're pretty much sold out everywhere i've checked in UK

W2C in the us

reebok is so shit people only wear it ironically it's ridiculous how do you fuck up like that

I just bought these in all black. Compared with similar Nikes, Pumas (Smash Leather) and Adidas (Stan somethings). Reeboks were by far the best.

Better fit, higher cut (may not be your thing), much thicker inlay, wider sole

9/10
-1 for reebok flag on the side, dont like its positioning

Apparently these shoes have been around for a super long time. I'm really happy because this means I can turn my brain off and just buy these over and over again.

Aight

Hate the comfy meme, but mine are half a size too small and still very comfy lol.

Here, you might hate my style tho :^)

Really hard to find dude. I got lucky on a random restock on their website. I just checked the euro website and they were back, sold out in maybe 3-4 hours tho.

w2c shirt and pants?

Neon Indian wears a pair in his new video.

youtu.be/eb4UcIZMhw8

I normally keep it simple with black and white checker Vans, but I got this pair as a present from my dad last Christmas. Only ever wore them once. What do you guys think, should I wear them more often?

most Veeky Forums band ever
also alan is so cute

I don't see anything wrong with them so sure?

American Apparel shirt
COS pantz

they're fucking disgusting

look like cheap zara shoes that you'd find on sale. "leather" looks bad. don't do it user

Plz tell me where to cop

they're not the only meme in the vid kek

What do you guys think of these? I think they look great but they're also from JackThreads which is usually shitty quality

jackthreads.com/reebok/sneakers/x-jackthreads-daily-classic-nylon/products/181320

They look nice, but they're absolute shit quality.

I've had mine for 3 months

Forgot link

Like are they just falling apart? How long you think they'll last? Thanks in advance

Bump, im also interested

What genre of music is this

Chillwave

low stock everywhere, got mine off ebay for cheap & legit

These legit famalam?

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=37469855&category=BRANDS

goat

Thoughts?