Chelsea boots

Been looking to cop some black suede chelseas, but cant seem to find a classic pair online that isnt 300 dollars, and all the ones around 100-200 are out of stock in my size. The asos ones are 75 dollars and theyre the exact look i want, but i would feel cheap getting them, and i hear alot of bad shit about asos on here. should i just cop the asos ones or does anyone have any other suggestions of a good pair?

also chelsea general.

Other urls found in this thread:

aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/men/boots/dress-boots/c/232/Vianello/p/45787636-91#
urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=32251126&category=BRANDS&color=022
urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=32251126&category=M_SHOES_BOOTS&color=022
urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=37572195&category=M_SHOES_BOOTS&color=001
6pm.com/calvin-klein-clarke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is it about chelsea boots that you enjoy in comparison to other boot styles?

I enjoy laces too much I think.

I enjoy the seamless transition from jean to shoe. Like, while wearing black jeans, and black chelseas, its sort of a satisfying seamless transition from jean to shoe.

I also just like the look in general. I've never bought a shoe without laces, but id like to give it a shot. i've been looking for an all black boot/shoe for a while that would be an outfit staple for my fits.

It's ALDO, but

aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/men/boots/dress-boots/c/232/Vianello/p/45787636-91#

Maybe they're worth it on discount. Also for what it's worth, ASOS worth the price at the bare minimum. I picked up a pair of their tan suede chelseas earlier this year and they're alright.

those look alright, im just worried about the soles lining being bulky and protruding out of the shoe making it look odd. not sure if what i said makes sense but like the sole peeking out from under the shoe kinda.

Definitely, I understand that.

The OP picture you posted looks nice paired with denim. Are chelsea boots professional/work appropriate as well?

See how the toe is upturned on this shoe? When theyre on walking around or just on feet in general, does it flatten out or when youre walking does it still kind of point up slightly towards the toe?

Steve Madden 135 where I'm at

it points down when you rotate your foot upside down

I copped these in may for 60 euros
I'm planning to wear them in the fall and winter
What do you think of it?
(Netherlands btw)

Lol, dude don't fuck with those "fashion" brands that are gonna sell you cemented sole shit, if you want some DECENT shit, look into Jack Erwin or Meermin, I have heard QC can be iffy on Meermin but the ones my friend got are classy as shit. I'm really thinking about a pair of those or maybe a Sandro Paris pair, they have a black suede Chelsea out right now that I would totally cop if I didn't have to get more basics and essentials right now.

those are nice dude, the color is really unique. Are those Goodyear welted? The colors on the pull tab look like Thom Browne but they can't be at that price

>60 eur
>expecting gyw

Jesus

If you have COS in your country try that. Bought a nice pair there for 150 euros. Ive been impressed withghe quality for such a low price

Poorfuck here.
Are there any decent brown suede chelseas under $100?

COS doesn't sell Chelseas on their site..

You can try Benvenutti or Batta. Their prices are around 70-80 euros ;)

What's with the shinyness on the toe? That's on multiple Chelseas and I don't get it? What is that?

>mfw I just noticed Chealseas don't have laces

Sheeeit

Boy how

looks like the suede scratching off from getting scuffed and what. I guess it gives it a more distressed look that some people like

I'm just gonna go ahead and cop these most likely.

Odd

Anyone know where to cop a good light grey suede chest for ~$200?

I know that on my brown leather chelseas the toebox is darker than the rest of the shoe dont know why

Should I size down one size with Chelsea boots? I want a slim, not bulky size.

Why do you fucking faggots insist on getting cheap Chelseas? If you can't even afford a decent boot then what makes you think you can pull it off? Smh smd you fucking fags.

this

none of these even look good, the lasts are fucking awful.

60 € is like ten bucks, right?

Were you not loved as a child

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=32251126&category=BRANDS&color=022

Am I not Veeky Forums for thinking that chelseas are extremely gay ?

i have these, they stretch out and point down more when you wear them

would it be weird to wear them to formal events? (non suede ones)

worn like this they always remind me of hooves.

Sandro is great. I've got ankle boots from them that always gets a lot of compliments

Would the black suede Chelseas work with a leather jacket or would the textures look goofy?

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=32251126&category=M_SHOES_BOOTS&color=022

not black tho

good black ones

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=37572195&category=M_SHOES_BOOTS&color=001

Cargo fag

sharper models with taller heels are somewhat effeminate. but I don't really care to be desu

what is it you dislike about the lasts? too pointy?

not at all, you could wear them with a suit and look perfectly fine. Probably the most versatile shoe.

How does that even relate?
You're a dumb fucking faggot.

Cause you're getting awful angry about a pair of shoes man :/ like, I don't understand all the anger, I can't put my finger on what's making you upset?

I feel like it'd look good, I'd have to see it tho.

Looked at these before, was worried about the pointed upward toe box. Not too worried anymore tho. Also worried about the coloration... I want a solid black color, and I'm afraid they'll look a little faded.

y would anyone ever cuff their jeans while wearing chelseas jeasus christ just disregard the entire point of the shoe senpai

Dont buy shit from aldo ever. Everything there falls apart instantly.

Not sure either, wasn't intending on wearing it like that. It is pretty odd how the models wearing it hmm

This is funny to imagine occurring

this place has high standards
people getting cheap motherfucking chelseas have no idea what theyre getting themselves into.
now if you want to get cheap chelseas, go ahead. im just trying to protect the reptuation of this board
now go ahead and buy your cheap boots and get made fun of
you deserve it you pos

I think you're more likely to get made fun of if you spend 800 dollars on a pair of shoes lmao

asos boots are of shit quality

Save your money Igor, do you really want cheap boots?

What about river island? Good LOOKIn pair of 100 dollars on there.

Ur super dumbe I swear to Jesus

Dont do this with your jeans if you buy Chelsea's please.

P.s. Chelsea boots are derived from wealth so if you're paying cheap for them you're retarded. You're also contributing to the death of SLP heroin-chic. This looks was generic a year ago but now it's for fucking zombies.

these look fucking awful

check aliexpress.com

been thinking about copping these for awhile, they're 85€ should i?

I've bought a couple of shoes from there and the soles ripped out of each pair in a month or two

got these clarks new for $100, did i fuck up?

>being this poor

W2C

zalando

holy shit lmao at anybody who buys any of these.

is there anything more horrendous than cheap chelsea boots?

6pm.com/calvin-klein-clarke

I got these for $50 for everyday use at a job (that really shouldn't require anything remotely formal but whatever). They're a little narrow in a '60s way, but otherwise decent.

>let your denim hang over the top and ruin the silhouette of the boot
Why?

Post boots then

blunt in all the wrong places

it's pretty obvious what they were going for, but it just comes off as cheap. in every single way

leather is something you should NEVER cheap out on, can't believe fags here still think otherwise

what's a good alternative to Chelsea's then?
max budget is $200