Veeky Forums I come to you asking for a quick response. I have been considering buzzing my head...

Veeky Forums I come to you asking for a quick response. I have been considering buzzing my head. I feel I look like a computer programming nerd right now and buzzing my hair could help me look more like how I want to, which is a fascist skinhead.

What say you? Would I look autistic and am I making a grave mistake? Or is there a chance I actually come out looking better than ever? Here is a picture of me. I am on the bottom.

Your features are sort of rounded, so I'm not sure how well a buzzcut would look on you. When I think buzzcut, I think of stern, harsher features (generally the punk-ish skinhead look), but if you're looking for more inspo, athletic clothing and slav looks might work for a better variety of facial features with buzzed hair on top.

Generally, I'd say look for inspo pictures of buzzed dudes and try to pick out ones with faces similar in structure to yours. From there, work on the clothing element, since you can always get the hair and mess around with basic/simple fits first. I'll try digging through my inspo folder for buzzed stuff to post in here.

Also, I'm on Omegle right now, so if anyone wants to be a Veeky Forumsg and put Veeky Forums as an interest, I'll be sitting here for a good while.

dangies, you'll never look good with a shitty potato body lmao

this man is a notorious pedophile from r9k btw

Aight.

oh shit not you again. you have violence problems and got fucked up over some girl calling your outfit funny AS A JOKE (and it was lmfaooo) and you said you wanted to shoot here with your bow. youre the biggest edgelord on the chans. even worse than eggman and supermang

v nice, where those socks from?

I'm gonna give up.

Sorry, dude, not me. I'm pretty sure he is/was a frequent poster in waywt threads, though. Dunno if he trips, but I'd look there.

fair, cheers mate

I don't appreciate these random people coming in and slandering me. All I did was ask a simple question about my hair on a fashion board. Jeeze.

How bad did I fuck up?

ur a grown ass man fuck off with ur ugly mug
(also you'd look good with a buzz cus of ur nose) now shoo

Best answer in this thread. And also, OP I suggest you workout and cut body fat from your face

its mwwt

not exactly effay but it does look pretty good

looks much better actually

that guy is a faggot. I hope he gets raped.

nice meme