Next big trend

What do you think is gonna be the next BIG trend? Not talking about this 90s-revival-gone-after-this-summer-trend but a BIG trenmd that people are gonna follow for a whole decade

b-3 jackets

Wearing a necklace similar to a puka shell except its the plastic cap of every drink you've had. Very environmentally conscious and trendy.

bell bottoms

we've had
baggy jeans
slim fit jeans
hella slim fit below waist tapered what the fuck jeans
(distressed options for all of the above)

only thing thats left is back to bell bottoms

on a note that isn't fucking retarded

zipper jeans. like, around the cuff h&m fog jogger zipper, not a zipper going around your knee that turns your pants into shorts

I'm not even talking about a trend for people who follow fashion, either. That's come, and is close to going. But zipper jeans will become normiecore soon and hit old navy. And they'll fuck them up and make them the next cargo shorts somehow. i guarantee it.

sounds dumb as fuck
ive had tons of track pants with leg cuff zips and ive never fucking used the zipper

do you leave them zipped or unzipped?

Honestly, I think they look pretty good.

Whether they're zipped or unzipped, or the degree of either, pretty much depends on what kind of shoe you're wearing and the actual style of the jeans themselves.

for example, with pic related, you might want to unzip them if you're wearing hi-top shoes

FUCK BELL BOTTOMS. FUCK NO. We ain't having that shit.

Bootcut relaxed fit jeans with converse

Mode seems to get inspired more and more by the 90's, 80's, etc. I think that a 60's look may be something possible, with guys like Raury having bigger and bigger influence

You're right user they are already on their way, bell bottoms are fucking back.

>bell bottoms

you fucking idiots have been saying this since 2012 btw just so you know

buzzcuts

I know the next trend (like one that'll last a few years maybe not like 10) I won't say though because I'm going to make a killing on it screenshot this you'll see.

Loose fit stuff. I hope, at least.

>b-3 jackets
are you a big guy?

bellbottoms are already back though and have been back for about a year in high fashion circles

>mfw laggards complain about a trend hitting mainstream

naked core

you might fool some people who dont watch runway shows or actually know anything about fashion

is that the dude from the cover of bee thousand

W2c jacket