What kind of jeans do you guys wear?

What kind of jeans does Veeky Forums wear? Light wash/ dark wash, distressed/ not distressed, and what kind of fit? Slim, skinny, etc... (Include pics if you can)

Generic black Levi skinnies.

Tight new black cheap mondays

Levi's 501ct
apc ps

rgt stealth stantons

Bump

H&M Black Skinny Lows

Levi's 510 and 519 Lightwash

APC PNS Raws
Nudie Grey Grim Tims
Naked & Famous Super Skinny Guy Black Power stretch
Patrik Ervell Stonewash Denim

these

ub401 are what I've been wearing a lot lately. they're way too big in the ass, though. can anyone recommend a jean that fits the same in the leg but has less ass room?

Why do you have this picture saved? It's terrible.

>2016
>wearing jeans
top pleb

Do squats

www.topman.com

t b h
b
h

511s for something loose
Zanerobe, I Love Ugly, and H&M for skinny to super skinny. I recently got slim tapered dockers for work which ended up being a nice casual alternative to slim jeans
also wear harem pants and adidas tiro track pants when just being comfy.

dumb question, always used to buy jeans that were too long, always ended up ruining them by stepping on them all the time. I bought new ones that barely hovers over the ground, me mum and sis are telling me I'm dumb because they'll shrink.

So, am I dumb? Are you supposed to buy jeans that are so long you slightly step on them and hope they'll shrink just enough that you no longer do?

Are you 12

top snek: the post

How's the midwest?

Get jeans that stop at about ankle height, that way they'll rest nicely on your shoes. If they're longer and you're stepping on them, take them to a tailor or have them tapered.

But judging by the fact that you're able to step on them, you're probably getting straight fit jeans. Nothing wrong with that, but it's especially ugly when they're way too long. Look into slim fit jeans.

Just read the sticky man.

ight, I'm dumb and my family is dumb. Thanks bre.

Don't worry about it, lurk moar and you'll be fine.

apc

fuk yeah dude

3sixteen taper are my go to, the shadow selvedge with a black weft being my favorite cause i can wear em with black shoes and not look ridiculous.

Black April 77 joeys are my go-to jeans for basic outfits, but I've got a handful of Julius jeans that I like to wear from time to time for crazy stacks

all of a sudden Wajeeh West

dark tapered not distressed, also khaki

and raw jeans are tacky as fuck I wish this trend would die already

it already is dead

slim black, dark wash, light stonewash are the must haves

^ this
I stopped wearing jeans years ago, tried out some pairs just recently and was the most uncomfortable fabric ever.
Besides, they look stupid on most people, especially light blue (what the fuck), and the black emo/metal pants.

So do you always wear chinos and dress pants?

This

there are quite a few different styles of pants then jeans chinos and dress pants. lurk more please

I just went from a skinny black jean to 513 light stone washed

Topman super spray on skinny.

Levi's 511 in a lightish/medium wash. Usually use these as beaters for urbex or other outdoorsy shit so they've got a couple holes plus hella fading and a couple grease stains from climbing around trains,

Uniqlo selvedge black skinnies. No real distressing yet but they're starting to show a little wear after I wore them to some shitty basement shows and got kicked around in the pit. Look great honestly, idrg the uniqlo hate meme.

Nudie Thinn Finn Black Ring. I loved the really deep black overdye color since I honestly don't much like most fades on black jeans. They had some factory distressing on the knees which I didn't really like. I honestly hate the nudie pocket/patch design too, it looks like something you'd see on women's jeans from a mall brand marketed towards soccer moms. Just recently sold them on grailed.

Just ordered some N&F skinnyguys in a dark indigo too, but they haven't arrived yet.

I would agree if it weren't for the fact that I really have a hard time finding jeans in that dark of an indigo without being raw

how tf is raw denim a trend

if anything it's anti-trend

just bought a pair of sandro iggy raws
bought them over other brands at that $200 price point only because I really like the trousers I bought from them earlier this year

Cigarette fit is my favorites

And I wish the "exposed ankles" ankle trend would die. It just makes people look like a kid who grew out of his middle school pants.

did you by any chance grow up in the early 2000s

rag and bone fit 1. goat jeans desu

looks like someones in highshool

trend chasing morons up in this thread wow

raws are classic you fucking momos

is this you?

I agree

I like it. It feels cool in summer, too.

Unbranded?

please i don't want blue dye all over my shoes

Raw denim is fun imo, I think it's mostly tacky since the people invested in it mostly are boring chubby straight razor nerd dudes who wear them with cheap ocbds and boots or dudes who wear them with a graphic tee and sketchers.

>raws

bwahahahah he fucking fell for it