Other urls found in this thread:

99tattooarts.com/stunning-blackwork-tattoos-by-matteo-nangeroni/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't wait for the tribal comeback

this guy

Rate mine

Should i ink on some of my doodles?
1/

I honestly don't know what it is about this movie, but I could watch it over and over again. I don't even really feel good when watching it, but man does David Fincher immerse you into the story.

And the clothing is pretty cool to.

wow dude so abstract lmao deep xDDD

Getting this in about a week

not if I get it first

Who's the artist of this one?

no

I'm going to be deployed to Iraq for 9 months and when I get back I want to get a commemorative tattoo - it'll be my first.
I want to get the Iraqi Emblem with a poem I wrote surrounding it in a circle.

Tar in my heart,
Tar in my soul,
When I get home
I'll be made whole.

you're a faggot

>Dang user. You're just 2brutal4me

You literally planned out your commemorative tattoo before you even set foot in Iraq.
Think about that for a second.

Sorry for thinking ahead?
>... when I get back I want to get...
I didn't already get it, and I'm going to wait until I get back. I don't see a problem here.

>Sorry for thinking ahead?
Who does that? From everything I've heard they get the idea while they're over there or at at least when they get back.

techwear tier

I'm still getting it regardless bud but at least we'll have something in common

>thinking ahead
>who does that?
>they
>you have no idea who you're talking about so you vaguely generalize even more

>Being this huge of a retard and displaying it voluntarily

Sorry bud

Found this in an old phrenology textbook, should I get it, and if yes, where?

literally the first google attempt on this pic

lazy cunt

99tattooarts.com/stunning-blackwork-tattoos-by-matteo-nangeroni/

>Hasn't even had the experience yet
>Planning it's commemoration
Autism
I hope you get PTSD, come home, find this idea on your computer and it triggers you

You probably think it's retarded to think about the honeymoon before the wedding too.

>Planning IT IS commemoration
>Opinion discarded

Yeah, looks good. And I think that it would look great on the shoulder, face inward ofcourse and the words shooting like rays outward. It's a good design for a shoulder piece for real

A honeymoon is procedural, traditional and a celebration not commemoration you daft cunt.

>not being able to see an similarity in an imperfect comparison
>implying commemorative events and celebrations are mutually exclusive
>not using the Oxford comma like a simple-bitch pleb

All because you don't like thinking ahead?

Personally I think it could be a really cool looking design, but alter it to be your own. Maybe a little more realistic looking face, or just like a completely normal profile. I'd suggest drawing it out, and would
be willing to do it for you if you wanted. Maybe hmu on like kik or some shit and we could work it out until you like how it looks. I'm sure it'll look good though m8, cool design and everything. Figure out fonts of course, because that is definitely important.

Above your ear, that exact size.

What do people think of minimal, line drawing type stuff for tattoos? Considering getting one but I don't want something massive.

Veeky Forumsm, thoughts on an ouroboros and/or phoenix tatt in a woodcut style?

Leaning towards the phoenix, similar to this logo

Got this yesterday

> when I get home
Wouldn't you already be home by then?

Also, the middle days "Allahu Akbar". If you're aware and cool with that then that's cool. The word Allah is not really consigned to the muslims alone, but is meant to refer to the Abrahamic God in general anyways.

I personally have a fascination with Arabic calligraphy, get a good calligrapher to write something meaningful to you and see if you like it enough.