How can I style my hair like Paul Joseph Watson's ?

How can I style my hair like Paul Joseph Watson's ?

Stop making these threads and fuck off back to pol we don't want your shit here

try killing yourself, maybe that will do it

Thanks for Correcting The Record!

$.05 has been deposited into your bank account

what the fuck is this even supposed to mean
i don't give a shit about your /pol/ memes just leave

>we don't want your shit here
speak for yourself queerboi

Be an insufferable dickwad

He's like a less ugly version of the amazing athiest. His sole purpose is to prove that not all neckbeards look like neckbeards.
Also

t. berncuck

ITT: People that don't know any tips for styling hair

Why are you even of Veeky Forums?

I have never seen or met a fashionable reactionist.
>His haircut looks really bad and his hair looks very dry and not thick and healthy.

Looks like a cuck, acts like a cuck, its gotta be a cuck.

why are his eyes always so red like he's about to cry? why does he see the need of putting that camera up so close to his fucking mug

stay mad pol fag

name one thing /pol/ is wrong about.

fashion

Femanon here, PJW is HOT. Cucks in the thread are not attractive.

i need his lips

We invented fashion fewl.

where is hitler?

Libcuck detected

again

let it grow up and then gel it and trim the sides I am the only person that answered the question

The new trend of good looking right wing talking heads have emerged since the rise of Trump

Milo, Gavin, PJW, and a bunch of other niggas

jeez louise guys Veeky Forums stands for fashion not fascism

desu baka senpai

Kek
Fuck this I'm going back to /pol/

spoken like a true fucking beta

kill yourself my man

try to get every point across by raging at a camera and your hair will do the rest

His hair is like mine but its because its curly, you won't be able to style it that way unless you use gum or something

I use this shit when my hair is too short to go that way though

/pol/ is here to stay. We talk about fashion here mostly, but if you mess with the political bull you get the horns.

>Veeky Forumsscism

>implying that /pol/ is the entire right wing movement and not just a splinter faction of comfortable middle class autists

get over yourself, you delusional cuck

i dont think you understand. its not that anyone disagrees its that we dont give a fuck

dat asian rate doe

somebody post the picture of the /pol/-meetup

Heh yep, East Asians are pretty OP.

But also you have to remember that the US government adds Mexican/South American/Hispanic to the white category also to bump up the white crime statistics.

Molyneux and others have separated people who are actually white and those who are Hispanic in some of the crime statistics.

East Asians are still better than whites on crime and income level though.

i'm seeing lots of /pol/fags invading Veeky Forums and /mu/ lately, mods need to step up their game

yes, i hate it
Veeky Forums and /mu/ are my places of refuge, where I can discuss stuff with more sensitive people like myself and not suffer from the rude, obnoxious bullying culture which is spread over /b/, /pol/, bodybuilding.com misc and what else, but in the last time my favorite boards get contaminated with those insulting and provoking messages, which only enhance my ocd.
pls stop it

Buy the filters

Hurrr duurrr I want /pol/ to fuck off even though fascism and the nazis had a huge influence in the clothes I wear, the boots Hugo Boss, VW

I want /pol/ to fuck off and I'm a member of Antifa even though I jack their style and resort to violence like a fascist.

>Veeky Forums and /mu/ are my places of refuge, where I can discuss stuff with more sensitive people like myself and not suffer from the rude, obnoxious bullying culture which is spread over /b/, /pol/, bodybuilding.com misc and what else

Literally the most nu-male post I have ever read. I could picture the trembling, high-pitched voice, boxy glasses and scraggly beard as your bony skellington fingers frantically pounded against your Apple keyboard

Have sex
Gain height
Take a shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue

Also
>become racist
>be holocaust revisionist
>be elitist
>become attracted to feminine men
>live with your parents

you are being a huge pussy, this is Veeky Forums. bullying has always been the norm here.

I can't remember Veeky Forums being this lefty 2 years ago

get a tub of right wing douche and go ahead and slather it into your hair until you have the desired style

would recommend air drying

>Have sex
>Gain height
>Take a shower
>Hit the weights
>Get a clue

>Gain height

Ha! Love it.

Leftism has always been Veeky Forums, you dirty cuck.

>Leftism has always been Veeky Forums,

Veeky Forumsg and a cuck

how does he act like a cuck when he goes out of his way to piss off femenists daily?

>doesn't even know how to use the word "cuck" correctly.

>you mess with the political bull you get the horns.
Neck yourself for real my man.

It's on every fucking board these days. Left, right, I don't give a shit what you believe in, just keep it to the correct place.

You must love Allah's cock in the morning. Hate to tell you this but 4 Chan is the home the alt right according to the media.

I saw someone unironically post the white supremacist frog here earlier today.

I'm pretty sure Hitler has praised Islam a lot of times, he is not the idol the alt right makes him out to be

Lel, last time I saw it referenced as a "far left" narrative. Media shills stop at nothing

Why would you get a cuck haircut?

I think it was Sylvia Plath who wrote that every woman adores a faggy male feminist

converting to Islam is going to be a meme on /pol/ in the very near future trust me

>Neck yourself for real my man.

HEY, Neck yourself guy.

>50+%