Where the fuck is the hair general thread, I gotta get rid of these long hair. What haircut is effay lately?

Where the fuck is the hair general thread, I gotta get rid of these long hair. What haircut is effay lately?

you know what
i'm done with this stupid "hurr shave sides and back long top xd" meme

shave ur top

long sides

long back

become a trend setter user

IN B4 Shitty buzzcuts

i suggest young leo or to keep your hair like that but style it differently

Tbh buzz makes you look more good looking if you're already somewhat good looking, but probably accentuates your ugliness if you're ugly.

I've had loads of compliments on my buzz but I got complimented a decent amount beforehand too.

grow out ur hair cutie

that 1100's Christian Monk aesthetic.

we should actually start this up again

something like this?

ascetic fashion thread?

POST Veeky Forums ROBES!

will we call it monkcore or asceticwave?

this will be the next big thing!
let's make it happen!

no captcha bitches!

dumping 1

dumping 2

dumping 3

dumping 4

dumping 5

dumping 6

dumping 7

dumping 8

dumping 9

dumping 10

dumping 11

dumping 12

dude this got sidetracked as fuck

If you show a better view I could help but everytime I see people post themselves it's in some stupid position that doesn't help with their face frame to even give an opinion

i think it looks good like that it just needs more moisture so it looks less frizzy

Op if youre still here, whats your height / weight?

>I gotta get rid of these long hair
What are you, fucking gay? Learn to rock it or gtfo
Shampoo once a week (assuming you don't get your hair dirty constantly), conditioner every day, preferably organic products, or something like TRESémme to reduce frizz.
Either that or buzzcut and fresh start

No matter what I do the left side of my hair keep putting itself like that and I don't know what to do to have a normal haircut without this hollowed side. Any idea ?

This is how I have it today
Did I have it better yesterday? (will reply with how I styled it)

5'11, 130 lbs
Tried to tame my hair before but it's literally impossible unless I straighten it, I got like too much volume dunno how to style it too...
I thought it would be simpler to have a shorter haircut

What happened to your jaw

This is the most effay haircut. There is no debate.

Go to a haircut place idk who gives a fuck just choose one and tell them you don't want as much volume, and cut the tips, this will seriously help (I have long hair aswell, and did this, and you'll be very happy) if you don't like the outcome you can just cut it off (buzz it)

Quick! Should i cut my hair short or ?

I have bad skin, idk if the hair hides or accentuates it. Also i'll probably be wearing glasses often.

Am I Veeky Forums yet?

You're gross. Go to mfa and stay there

trust me when I say this
a buzzcut WILL be better, because of your eyebrows (very very short hair mofo)
no, you cut too much of your sides
buzz it off

(this is not a meme)

Lol okay memester.

who are you, the long haired one or short

also, since you have very smooth hair, long hair will suit you but you need to grow everything out and just deal with it in the awkward phase. I recommend a beanie for those periods.

Short.

It looks objectively better than a buzzcut.

im getting confused by these posts

i havent said anything except I don't like the idea of buzzing it, that stands out as a tryhard style to me lately.

hm but it aesthetically looks good, if thats what you're trying to get because right now the haircut isn't as attractive
If I was able to point out the the flaw in your haircut, it obviously means someone else might able to think it in person

the good thing about the buzzcut is that its low maintenance, this means that its objectively always "perfectly neat"

The flaw being?

you cut too much of your sides, leaving you with a very unsuitable haircut for your skull, you fucked up

hm, ok so you think my long hair is bad... whats another option besides a buzz?

How is it unsuitable?

Can you like actually give anything tangible besides "it's shit"?

How does it not fit my skull shape?

I have explained why it'll suit you better
its the shape of your skull
and the person who cut your hair didn't know how to read your skull geometry, the haircut should of stopped "at the sides" where the plane of the surface is more vertical than horizontal
instead she kept cutting onto the vertical part of your skull

if you don't know what I mean, look at a video on how to draw a head, its a sphere with a section on each side (and other things)

Okay I get what you're saying, and yeah ideally I'd want the top of my haircut to be wider.

BUT...

I actually like what I have right now. I like how the shape of the haircut conflicts with the lines of my head with its sides going wider (making a hourglass shape with head) instead of going narrower (which would be diamond shape). The conflict of these shapes actually puts focus on the overall shape of my skull which is well formed.

Right now I'm gonna keep sides buzzed while I'll keep growing top. I want to see how far I can go and what kind of stuff I'll be able to do.

So just to make sure I understood what you wanted to say was that my top should begin at the edges of my skull? From where my skull goes from vertical to diagonal?

exactly, there should be a point where it should be shorter or just stops where it can maybe fall down

Maybe you're right but I'm gonna stick with what I've got for now since I like it. Besides it'd be a hassle to start widening it anyway.

your overall face suits the buzzed - 'rugged' look
i'd buzz it

yeah you should buzz it dude. itll look better

plus you're -more- than half way there haha

No I tried it and it was too boring.

I think I'm gonna stop posting pics now with every reply rofl.

don't that'll fall into circlejerking
I like the second pic but im not sure if its because of the angle (godlike nose btw), but I find its better than the haircut you have now either way
your hair draws too much attention, when it should be a total, a compliment to your face

Seriously thanks for the compliments but I think I'm gonna stay with the current one.

I've never really been concerned with my looks until recently and right now I'm kind of overwhelmed with all of the options I have. So I'm gonna focus on one thing here.

What I have feels way more flexible than a buzzcut. Like once you get that skinhead haircut you're kinda limiting yourself from wearing anything fancy that would conflict with its nature.

Besides I really want to experiment with growing out my top. I want to get to the point where I'll have to stop growing it. I wanna know where that point is and I wanna know all of the shit I can do with it once I'm there.

tryna get something like pic related.

anyone got some good pics of this that i could show my barber

Just tell her to fade sides and have everything in the top at the same length.

>Where is x general
Start it yourself. I made the backpack general and it's all good.

>Start it yourself
I don't know if you noticed, but he kinda did...

Rate my hair
I'm the guy with the brown hair

lmao that paintbrush aesthetic

You're pretty much a less muscular version of me. We have the exact same facial features. Keep the hair; I'm sure you're already getting as many compliments daily as I am. It looks good.

It happens when I take pics using mirrors.

thanks ill try that. always scared that theyll misinterpret my directions lol

Well do it but still show the picture too.

And as soon as you her starting to fuck your shit up, tell her.

I think that cut is fine
you just gotta have a good face and clothes to fit it
dont do the fade or else itll just be a HY

dont think that suits your face shape should grow it longer imo, also you should try smiling bro

thoughts on what will suit me? thinking of buzz but scared to take the plunge

i don't wanna be mean but holy fuck you're weird looking

need to mature more, your haircut is fine
you dont have an as masculine face so a buzz wont fit you I think
but im unsure, you won't know until you actually try

>should grow it longer imo
Top or everything? If you meant only top, then yeah I'm already on it.

>also you should try smiling bro
I'm here to get critique and advice, not to seem likeable. Neutral face and neutral angle is the most honest way to get both without fooling yourself.

As for yourself, your hair looks pretty good but I can't say if it suits you or not because you felt like making a stupid grimace.

Have the privilege of being the first ever underage I'm not going to report.

buzz would not suit you at all, dont do it. unless you arent going for looks, and just ease of care

What haircuts will suit me , Veeky Forums? Currently growing it long and combing it to the side

how is that not mean lol?

no need to get an attitude was just offering some advice, hardly a neutral face when you're sucking in your cheeks and clenching your jaw. im not underage but thanks anyway cock sucker

thats why i was thinking the buzz though, i often get told i look young, trying to 'alpha' up my look

Accept who you are :)

>no need to get an attitude
Dude what the hell what got you thinking I was trying to get a rise out of you rofl.

Hahah I'm not sucking in or clenching anything. That's my resting face on every pic. Not everyone has a rounded baby face.

This sounds like leddit but I actually feel bad you took offense.

Like if you get told you look young why would you even get mad at someone telling you that online?

Don't buzz.

is no one gonna comment the fact that OP is fucking jon snow?

Literally who?

Close, but not curly enough and too frizzy

i have no mouth and i must scream

more like with the brown skin xDDDDDDD

Do you use product in your hair. You have a great length it just looks like a ratty mess. You need to use products to tame that shit.

R8

Kinda related
Should I even bother trying to grow a beard? Stubble? Shaved? This is around 2 weeks growth

Slight less shit pic

Two weeks for that shit? Shave it and forget ever growing a beard.

Well that's a part of my life sorted out I guess

Agreed, honestly just trim the ends and tell them to thin it out, then put some product in it to help tame frizz, you look better with long hair imo.

Shave it all. It looks patchy and if that's after two weeks, you'd be much better off without it. Shaving will also show off your jaw line and cheekbones.

what is this haircut called i wanna get this

sure its nothing revolutionary but it looks great
9/10

Squad goals

I want to cut my hair short, but not a buzz cut. Pls help

how to achieve pic related?

Grow it out, eventually it should be able to blend with the rest of your hair. I have the same problem on my right side, and growing it out seemed to take care of it

It looks the same m8, you look better in the second photo though.