Effay phones and/or wallpapers

effay phones and/or wallpapers

iPhone is the least effay phone m8

so is the word "m8"

Objectively wrong "m8"

yeah sorry but your Samsung isn't effay either

Are flip phones effay? I mean like the Japanese ones that have a lot of different designs and stuff. Or is it something that really is only fashionable if you're in Japan..... I really like some of the designs though

>implying the S7 Edge or Note 7 isn't effay af
>implying

Get fucked faggot

I fucking hate my iPhone. Anyone else have issues where if you plug headphones in and then try and unlock your phone it freezes up and you have to unplug it, unlock it and then plug back in.

go out and meet some real "Veeky Forums" people

they don't fuck with the android shit, those are for neets and poorfags

The only Veeky Forums phones are brick tier nokias or flip phones

>phone length: 15 cm
>effay

yes they are
especially motorola razor

Why are phones such a big deal for people
They all seem the same to me

You can't shitpost on Veeky Forums on a brick or flip m8

Is shitpost ing via phone really effay though
Thinking about flip phones, it seems like besides the aesthetic of a flip phone it would also stop you from messing with your phone in public so much since there's less to do, and make you look more effay

never ever
>dying of laughter because people can't use iphones
I have owned multiple different iPhones over the years and the only reason that I decided to buy a new one, was because the old one was getting outdated. Never has a phone broken down on me.

too bad you cant find them anymore with that old os.

>all those plebs thinking iPhones are fa

If there is one thing that's not fa, it is buying what everybody else is buying.

>all these mongoloids in this thread arguing between apple and android
motorola razr is objectively the most effay phone

the painting is l'occhio occidentale if anyones wondering

any phones made after 2008 are not effay

wrong, kid. any phone made after 2001 isn't fa.

you guys like it? :)

he's not wrong faggot

Shit is decadent, where's it from

all other phones are low

>every model and designer uses an iPhone
>faggots on Veeky Forums whining about how iPhones can't emulate old video games as well as their precious Android

Yeah you Android guys certainly have your priorities straight, you definitely know better than industry professionals

oh. :( i made it...

/cgl/ pls

disgusting. i just like over the top cute things

Probably not anywhere near effay but my moto x with a wood backing is nice since I don't worry about buying a case. Everything about it is pretty mediocre but it's not a flip phone at least.

>cute

rude!

imo

If the Moto Razr wasn't so lacking in features I need, I'd still be using it today.

Where can I buy a Veeky Forums case for Samsung S7 edhe ?

imo the nexus6p looks pretty nice

Literally proved his point

This. I have one and its great, switched to this from an iphone 6s and never looked back. Dont care if the autismo applefags think its effay or not

iPhone 4 was the last Veeky Forums phone Steve brought into this world. Apple is dead and all other companies never lived.
#tru

there is nothing fa about an iphone made in china by slave labor

I've lost hope in the phone design choices lately
they all seem to the opposite of Veeky Forums
not much to complain, the phones now have incredible cameras

post old tech
maybe one day we'll go back a bit

It does look good, but I don't get this black bar at the back. Just looks out of place imo, the phone would look much cleaner without it.

that steering wheel isn't connected to anything

thats what you think ;)

that colorway is far from effay please kill yourself

'scuse me plens

this guy fucks

it's fine as long as your cock is longer

I unironically use one of these every day when I don't want to get bothered by emails.

you can talk about how Veeky Forums your android or windows or whatever the fuck phones are, but keep in mind that whenever a girl sees a green text message pop up, they're laughing at you

what shoes? are they spezials?

Undisputed GOAT.
/thread.

nowhere to find though

Never had an iphone before. Was thinking of getting the 6plus. Is it a bad idea to do so?

My dad (car crash rip) had the N93, I always thought it was the coolest phone in the world. I completely forgot about that phone.

I want it for nostalgic reasons, are they expensive now?

Welcome to 11 years ago

This one was fucking ridiculous
Makes me miss the late 90s/early 00s

funny how 90% of the people who say androids are for poorfags own a 4S

i mean the iphones a solid choice, but i feel that higher end androids are just better IMO despite the stigma the

iPhones have their limitations (on an iPhone 6s right now), and for some reason the iPhone 6s has AWFUL data speeds on lte. My job requires I use an iPhone but I've had an android since the first galaxy s was released. Androids feel solid and durable and they for the most part won't become outdated unless you buy the shittiest one. My galaxy s vibrant still runs the latest android OS, only difference between the s1 and my s5 or s7 is that it isn't as "snappy" enough. But it does run android faster than say the iPhone 5 running iOS 9. So in terms of useable hardware and functionality most android phones are superior. In terms of aesthetics and ease of use I'd go with the iPhone simply because I like the home button/fingerprint scanner, but I do hate the no back button idea. iphones are also safer for LOCAL security, Simply because you can't access the disk as easily as you would an android device. And the safety that comes without an easily accessible SD card or removable SIM card. BUT! I do like that my s7 has a 256gb SD card. I work in data forensics and for the safety of the company we have to use iPhones since we technically can't store data onto them easily (through mass storage mode). But being that we do recover people's data from their iCloud accounts and by replacing the OS as a workaround to the fingerprint or passcode it seems counter intuitive but still serves as a deterrent as it takes longer. Their solution is to simply deny us the ability to have an iCloud backup. So if security is Effay then iPhone.

Is this effay?

NIGGA THATS MY SAME PHONE WALLPAPER RIGHT NOW

is it functional at all or just for show?

>are they expensive
if you spend more than 80 on a flip phone in 2016 its a rip off man

Idc because I was already inside her so I get the last laugh
Literally if I fuck a girl she can't do anything to me that will make me think less of myself
Call me a loser huh, well this loser has stuck his tiny fucking cock in your vagina, you fuck losers instead of Chad, that's because Chad doesn't want you, no attractive or successful man wants your fucking pussy so you had to settle for this loser, and everytime you get mad at your shitty life situation and try to take it out on the loser you have to fuck if you don't want to be lonley this loser will bring you down, he will bring you to tears with only his words, and what makes it so much worse is that everything this no name fucking loser says is the truth,
You accept that you aren't the top shit, you are in the same class as a loser and it fucking kills you that you can't fuck Chad, Everytime you fuck your loser bf you dream of Chad and tear up at the fact that you can't and will never have him and your stuck with this fat, balding, smelly Manlet. And the part that hurts the worst is that you know that this is the best you can do.
This is all your ever gonna get.

why is nicola samori so known by effay fuckin geeks

still got my z3 and it's still a beast

Found the korean.

Is this a new pasta??

wut?

all these niggaz are buying the same shit in every thread and same haircuts and same glasses. nobody on fa actually does their own shit

>Can't reorganize app icons into something cool on iPhone
Worst thing about this phone
If jail breaking will allow me to rearrange them, I'll do it immediately

Yah, it's also the most powerful phone at that price. Camera doesn't seem especially good though,

Awful phone.

why is that?

iPhone is the only phone that even comes close to being Veeky Forums and this is coming from someone who hates applefags with a passion

>that facial expression
Legendary.

Can we get an effay desktop wallpaper thread started? I accidentally deleted all of mine ;(

so letting other people dictate the way you consume your products is fa?

post the paper pls

Veeky Forums is about design, iPhone is also all about design

have fun with your tacky 4dv4nc3d t3chy android that's only half-assedly compatible with anything though

sony screams autism

absolutely disgusting

>tacky 4dv4nc3d t3chy android
this is what iphone users actually believe

Veeky Forums is also about standing out and having the same phone as half the population is as bland as it comes

2big

4u

iPhone 2g masterrace

Jailbreak, install that shit yourself.

iPhone 4s
A true masterpiece

iPhone 4 was the height of the phone's aesthetic