What quality should I expect from an archival Helmut Lang Denim Jacket?

What quality should I expect from an archival Helmut Lang Denim Jacket?

I just copped one of Grailed I'll post about it when it gets here.
Thought on pic related?

I do enjoy the ripped pockets but it would be much more appealing to me if they were flatter and didn't droop out as much. I feel like more traditional pockets with a flap on top would look better.

I can understand where you're coming from, as that would undoubtedly be more efficient, but I like that style of pockets. I was considering a similar jacket from CDG Black in indigo but I figured I'd get more wear out of a classic black and silk pockets appealed more to me than fleece ones.

this is new helmut not archive. also the quality on the archival ones is real good

Is a jacket from the year 2000 considered archival?

I had a 1998 jacket and it was p great construction. Would recommend.

durable, beautifully cut but quite slim

yep

Should I worry about reps of this jacket or is there no chance that any reps are made? I'm just paranoid about not getting what I paid for.

>post 2005 lang

Pretty damn good.

I'm actually not sure what year this one is

No chance of reps

nice man

is endyma legit? I'm not really sure what archival lang goes for so the prices seem too good to be true

Endyma is legit. I find the prices to be fairly standard on the rarer pieces but a lot of items are overpriced. Also the prices are in pounds so that could be why you think they are too good to be true.

ah I see now, thanks. Next cop will be def be lang. How is sizing typically?

I know the denim jackets can vary but most stuff runs fairly slim unless purposefully made oversized/boxy.

How can you tell what year / era it's from? I'm somewhat new to higher fashion.

You can tell by the tags. I recommend using Endyma.com as a reference as practically all archive seasons are there with good photos.

Cheers, i guess mine is somewhere between 97 and 02

If you ever want to know exactly just post on the facebook group. Michael, the guy who owns Endyma, is really helpful and is amazing at identifying any piece.