So what dropped? Anyone cop anything or wants to cop anything from this season?

So what dropped? Anyone cop anything or wants to cop anything from this season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sr5XO6PEJm8
supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2016/tops-sweaters/sideline-l-s-polo-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this brand a meme? Its got some of the ugliest and tackiest street wear I've ever seen. Why do people keep posting it?

Newer pieces are shit but I check every now and then to find something subtle from supreme that looks cool without it being obvious it's supreme. Older supreme is cool though.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=sr5XO6PEJm8

what up
fuck supreme and fuck you
what up

Literally ape.

w2c?

probably wont get a box logo hoodie but I don't care.

few things I like, and the staple basics I grab one of each season, pocket tees/pair of pants etc

new creative director, but im more inclined to think he just says yay or nay to what the design team brings him and those people are probably the same as before

interested to see what collabs come out this season

please buy this from me

Who's the creative director for this season?

>SUPREME
Cool label if you're into picrelated monkey

not everything by supreme is shit-tier, pic related is wat i want to cop OP

by the way, the one i want to cop is the one on the far right (beige one)

nigga that's pink

wat

am i blind cos it does look pretty much beige/sand to me

yeah nah, thats straight up pink

you're not blind, user is

lmao can you really not tell that it's light pink?

beige

that jacket(light pink)

i'm the user that posted the pic of the sweater, the reason i don't think it's light pink is because if it were light pink it would be like the box logo on the far right, but its nowhere near that color

another pic of a light pink jacket from supreme this season, still not the same shade as the sweater i originally posted

to be fair it looks like a really desaturated light pink, who knows you could be totally right. cop if you like it

It's peach you retards.

how much man ?

my little cousin loves supreme, thinking of ideas for his 12th biirthday

using the playboy logo is such a stupid idea

Waiting warmly for the fakes so I don't have to pay $200 for a cotton hoodie resale. Will be removing the box logo with a seam ripper.

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate, go get a job and stop living off your parents money.

Dude the real box logos aren't 100% cotton and they're warm as fuck dude. They keep you comfy and warm in the fall and winter let me tell you

>he thinks paying a premium for a shirt with a red box on it is worth it

Honestly at least at retail Supreme isn't that overpriced considered that the quality.
But I'm not autistic enough to take a vacation day at work so that I can fight teenagers and bots at
who can click faster.

also interested, how much for?

where do you check what drops on Thursday?

shirts from this season are quite nice, mostly nothing though its been shit for a good few years on the whole

how much

$149

well fuck lol

forget the guys name but he was involved with some brand called "Proper Gang" or something.

Does it drop on the 25th? And is it impossible to buy on site when it does?

I grew out of the Supreme meme. I no longer find it appealing desu

hissssss pls fuck off do not 'appropriate' a good poet into streetwear

this post made me an ape beating my chest fuck supreme

It's yours if you pay shipping, I'm trying to get rid of it

Also, how is the sizing? I'm 180 and thin, should I get large or medium?

size?

55 shipped

Large

literally bape

>He thinks $200 is a premium

online drop this thurdsay, i really want to cop the tom n jerry workshirt

1. Vertical zip up - black/white
2. Cable stripe knit - green
3. Classic logo hood - navy
4. Raised sup camp cap - white
Supreme is still a god tier streetwear brand, i don't care if it's ruined by 11 year old bogofags and fucbois. Shit still effay

Those zips are fucking ugly

w2c for the low

supreme can be effay but shit picks desu

Sick of making niggas cabbage so I took the 'preme off

hasn't dropped yet, i haven't really seen alternatives since they're sweaters with a turtleneck collar, not proper turtlenecks

email me : [email protected]

email me: [email protected]

lame ass quote on the front

brand name on the hood

vetements is that u ?

Jamie Oliver x Riff Raff?

supreme have been doing the brand name on the hood way longer than vetements has lol

holy shit i want that

how do you buy off supreme

when does it drop

stuff goes in minutes.

today was the first drop (in store only) of the season. In store stuff always drops a week early.

For online it's every thursday 11am a week after the in-store drop.

supremecommunity dooot com for info on releases etc

Disgusting.

pfft hahahahhahahahah this is what suprememefags spend actual money on

for a cotton shirt from a skate shop fuck off you elitist retard. the money you waste of supreme isn't at all reminiscent of designer apparel that arguably is worth the price tag. supreme is made for niggers like you who need a logo to justify your worth.

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2016/tops-sweaters/sideline-l-s-polo-2

the only one good looking shit this season

want to cop these 4 items, the jacket will depend on its price, since its reversible it might be a little steep

cosigning

i think you mean thupreme

left piece is nice but eh , loooks like something you can pick up at a thrift shop for 3$ from like 2002
box logo is alright, resell that shit boi
the grandma couch sherpa is alright

If it wasn't for the supreme logo these would all look slightly autistic. Since it has a supreme logo it looks really autistic.

all trash except the jacket

Is it even possible to cop from online store anymore? Or is it all bots? I gave up after 6 failed yeezy launches, and I dont want to trust any bot avaliable to the public

i dont see the mocknecks at all on that site

when ur trying to hold back the tears b/c u spent a retarded amount of money for something that shouldve cost 30 bux at most

How do I wear this and other similar "streetwear" brands without looking like a swaggot douche? I like supreme's stuff but I don't want to be associated with the people I see who wear it. Pretty much just rich white kids and FOBs.

are you talking about this post? because the guy who said the beige one was replying to

Just wear one piece that you actually like the look of, this season has some pretty cool looking stuff just buy what ever you like. Just don't base your entire outfit around the fact that you waited in line for six hours for your t shirt.

>Paying 50+ for a plain T-shirt with a logo
>Paying 150 for a plain hoodie with a logo
>For a brand that doesn't do anything unique, just survives thru angsty teenagers who buy anything for the logo.

Come the fuck on Veeky Forums this is just embarrassing

>I like it
>I have the money

Get over it and don't buy it, or get your money up brokeboi.

It's not my fault you can't afford it. They also make some pretty unique pieces

Pic related is a jacket inspired my the expedition to the arctic with 6 flags representing the r countries and people that went.

>Poorfag detected

i have that jacket but diff color

just get a real expedition jacket not some supreme collab bullshit

Looks like something you'd find at the swap meet ca. 1992.

>You

The people here just don't like Supreme becuase it's popular, that's really what supreme hate comes down to at the end of the day.

mm, i'm looking at this shit and it's pretty average or just downright bad. I don't get it, but then again i'm not a hyphy 16 year old swaggtard

How much did these sell for?

if you dont know, you didnt deserve their clothes

it's beige retard

yeezy is different, you can cop (i've copped from every single yeezy release) by making a shit ton of incognito tabs

for supreme yes
practice checking out, if you can get under 20 seconds (which most people can) you can cop anything (even hyped pieces in non hyped colorways)

ie , if the box logo hoodies drop, if you go for the less hype colors (last time with the crewnecks it was navy / camo/ red) you could cop relatively easy, to fight the bots to get black n stuff you would need to be under like 10 seconds

>tfw aliexpress supreme

I don't like Supreme because half of it is just basic shit with a box logo on it which gets resold for ridiculous amounts because "IT'S SUPREME!!!"

Some of the more unique designs they do are pretty cool though.

Ummm...because its probably the company marketing department doing the posting, perhaps?

no-one cares about supreme anymore. Its passed. Boring.

No it's not. They only come out with a box logo piece every other season.

Shows how much you know.

So I want to cop the supreme windbreaker I am wondering if anyone knows the sizing I am 5'10 and 136 pounds

Items run big, I'd say Medium.

Why should I go medium if they run big shouldn't I go for a small