Just came back from second hand. Look what i found. No one wanted them. How come? Are they that memetic?

Just came back from second hand. Look what i found. No one wanted them. How come? Are they that memetic?

Granted they are the most meme shoes you can think of. I go to the second hand in the ghetto where 90% are fresh off the boat utterly clueless folk.

I won't wear them for the next decade, gonna conserve them. I could easily sell that for $50 right now. Even though they are covered in shit, look at those yummy soles, that toe box.

Are they 2002 or 2007?

I actually not only never owned af1 - i never even tried a pair on before. They really are perfect!

Although I kinda don't like those straps but fuck it.

nobody wants them because they are beat up and look like shit

$6 cad

but tbqh i just put them in my Jordache holdall and pranced on outta there.

There was this cool leather jacket. Size M, fit me perfectly, except for huge shoulders and short sleeves :( I think it was a womans. Left it there.

Also took this cool leather fanny pack with YKK zipper. Exactly what i need! In summer i only wear a tee and pants and have nowhere to put all my shit.

Granted they are the most meme shoes you can think of. I go to the second hand in the ghetto where 90% are fresh off the boat utterly clueless folk.

I won't wear them for the next decade, gonna conserve them. I could easily sell that for $50 right now. Even though they are covered in shit, look at those yummy soles, that toe box.

How do you hydrate those midsoles to prevent cracking?

Just washed them a bit, washed the laces, applied some of my Vaseline moisturizing lotion.
Next is a box in storage for a decade or so.

man, shut the fuck up

igor please fuck off forever
thanks

Why? U mad?

Igor please stay!

I am so fucking happy i got these babies for FREE!

They were just sitting there in the second hand shop and no one took them before me!

This is why you go to authentic immigrant ghetto thrift shops, not the downtown hipster ones.

Piss on them

air force 1s are the most comfortable shoes i've ever had, at least the lows are

i still have a pair that's full of holes and shit that i wear sometimes because they're so nice

So are they 2002 or 2009 or 2007?

I know it's obvious to you, but not to me.

02 faggot it says so right there

sage

OK thanks faggot. now piss off and die

Are mids the worst af1?
The highs you can remove that stupid strap. The lows are cool too. But that strap on the mids...

Shut the fuck up!!

FUCK OFF BITCH

Mids af1 = best af1

Highs are shit and lows are way too high for low, looks retarded tbqh

Mids all day

stealing from the second hand store is just next level pathetic

i hope you suffer karmic retribution

mods please ban this degenerate old man hes ruining my Veeky Forums browsing experience

fucking degenerate

I didn't have time to pose for you, pull up my pants, make my pants look perfect, take 40 takes

rate like subscribe

that tee is also from that second hand btw. it was brand new bluish black. i dumped it in bleach and distressed the shit out of it.

are those the new rick memphis jeans?

>rick memphis jeans?
>implying that would've been cool
cringy fuckboy tire

1. Spot a trend
2. Go to consignment/thrift shop
3. See trendy item on shelf

4a. Buy trendy item
4b. Use your reasoning to deduce that someone had the trendy shit then dropped it because they don't want to be a meme, and you should aspire to be next level like they are.

your fingers look like dicks

You're not igor, where's your hunchback?