I m looking for a everyday shoe,what you recommend? has to be comfy

i m looking for a everyday shoe,what you recommend? has to be comfy.

NB574.

i like it , but everyone is wearing that shoes in mi country so i prefered other brand.

Where are you from? I got the same problem over here, maybe something similar to NB but from other brand like leCoq Sportif, reebok, ascics gel or saucony

i m from argentina ,i already have a pair of reebok ultralite black and white they are really good.

Try Adi ZX Flux or Nike Internationalist, theyre pretty similar in terms of comfyness.

Grid 9000s make me feel like I'm walking on pillows

sperry boat shoe you wont be sorry op

Okay I'm new to Veeky Forums, but it's my impression that anyone who wears running shoes and isn't working out looks autistic af

I've been eyeing those for a while, what's a good color?

>buying Nike
>2016
I seriously hope you guys don't wear these

Stay longer

I'll try, don't really need fashion advice or tips since I already got my own going, but it seems to be a pretty cool board. Slightly less insane than Veeky Forums but nowhere near as bad as so many others.

S U M M E R

i don wear nike ,the picture on the post is just a image nothing else ,i dont like that style of shoes

That is very much up to what you weae them with. They're a classic item, I'd go classic with them. Grey/Black/Dark Blue with white accents is the shit.

kek, i'm from argentina too, are you in BA? I've only seen leCoq in Santa Fe av. near the Bond Street

I copped some Vans old skools yesterday and just sized up and put insoles in them. Insanely comfortable.

You just make yourself look stupid when you say shit like that.

Fucking stop.

VANS OLD SKOOL PROS

OR

VANS SK8 HIS

Why the hell would I be here solely because of the time of year? I'm just checking out other boards bro

whats wrong with nike in current year

>Implying traffic = content quality

yes i m from buenos aires and i know that place but i never go to buy stuff there

yes i m from buenos aires and i know that place but i never go to buy stuff there

There's not much to buy if you're not into that wave, and if you know the real prices of the clothes that they sell over there you'll see they are literally robbing you with a gun

can stan smiths be considered everyday shoes?

Honestly? Nothing, it's just Adidas are having a fantastic two year cycle

Yes, of course, they're cheap af user and versatile.
Perfect beater material

>not understanding the implication that there is no "summerfag" phenomenon