Kanye Pop up stores

Anyone go to any of these?
What was it like? I heard there were some strict rules like you touch it you buy it and only two people were allowed in at a time. Also heard the quality was terrible.

Isn't it just old levi's jackets with annoying screen print on them? How is this considered good?

Shit is literally printed on Gildan. I was considering going before I found that out.

lol u dont understand fashion idiot

>you touch it you buy it

right...im sure. if it's true I'm sure it's really working out for them.lol

I went today, the line took nearly two hours.
I was allowed to touch everything, but they only let you try on the camo jacket at my location.
I only copped the white short sleeve shirt, along with the white hat. The shirt quality is whatever but i'm satisfied with the hat quality

Nice. How were the prices? You got a pic of the hat?

then enlighten me, fashion god.

Dude YEEZY is moving the fashion world FORWARD. If you can't keep up you'll fall down. THIS IS the new trend that will stay. #kanyebeforehistime

I'm going to the Pablo tour, you think the shit that's at the pop up stores will be the same tour merch?

shirt was $55, hat was $45
Not the best cops I've made but I can't complain

See anyone wearing fake Yeezys? I see it atleast once a week.

I'm unsure. All of this shit was branded with the name of the city the store was in. I wouldn't necessarily expect the same from tour merch.

Anyone know if they actually played the album in the store while people shopped?

Also here's the hat, Detroit Metro reporting in

There were people wearing yeezys but I didn't get up close to check if they were real
They were playing TLOP at my location, but once it was over they started playing other stuff with Kanye featuring in it

Nice cop bro!

It's a cash grab
Just like the odd future pop-up stores

Got a sweatshirt. Pretty dope desu. Wish I had gotten a hat too but I could barely justify spending $95 on this shit.

went to the one in amsterdam. amount of fucking hypebeasts was unbearable. clothes were absolute shit. got out after two minutes

>could barely justify spending $95 on this shit.

Damn I've gotta be on $95 in drugs to justify something like that

Was in line for two hours also. It hurt

It's alright man, I was just playin. the quality looks better than i was expecting

For real?
>tfw Im about to cop this shit from china probably printed on a better shirt

I like the shirt. It's pretty dope imo. Wouldn't have spent the money if I didn't like it.
Best looking ones were the white and the cream. Also the bomber was pretty dope.

That is actually pretty sweet.

trash

this shit will be lame in one month

kanye smiling at all these fuccbois lining up at these popups right now

crazy its a fucking gildan sweater

why does anyone buy this garbage?

why does anyone admire this pretentious piece of shit?

They're brainwashed by marketing.

thanks based nigger can't wait to sell some fakes to these kiddos

The guy believes in himself, has since the beginning when he had nothing. Now he has an entire empire. It's inspirational. Wearing his fashion line gives you that confidence. Same goes with any other fashion line I suppose. Why does anyone wear any "name" brand?

you're a total faggot

>The guy believes in himself, has since the beginning when he had nothing. Now he has an entire empire. It's inspirational. Wearing his fashion line gives you that confidence.
same as arnold schwarzenegger, does watching kindergarten cop and batman & robin give you confidence as well?

>Why does anyone wear any "name" brand?
because the product is good.

Are you saying his product isn't good?
This pop up store shit isn't good but the YEEZY brand clothing itself is great and the shoes are fucking great. My 350s are the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn.
All merch clothing is pretty much cheap garbage because they mass produce them.

As for Arnold, no I did not get inspired from him playing Mr. Freeze but watching his early videos of him working out was inspirational to me and got me back at the gym.

dumb nigger, yeezy shit is made in china

dumb nigger only buy china shit at that price out of hype

dumb nigger!

>Damn I've gotta be on $95 in drugs to justify something like that
mild kek

also nothing from any yeezy season used leather
L M A O

The amount your argument degraded with that response is baffling

>why does anyone wear any "name" brand
Most people wearing name brands are doing it because the pieces are unique or built better.

There's not really an alternative to rick, yohji, junya items, but there's sure as hell alternatives to generic tee's with printed text.

As far as brand name sweaters and tees go, things like acne are always going to feel better than the generic stuff that looks similar. If people are to be believed this pop-up store stuff provides neither of those benefits.

to be fair, there's plenty of unique yeezy branded items

i'm not a huge fan of the pop up store items due to the fact that they are generic and overpriced, though

Yeah I was specifically talking about the popups, I don't mind the mainline and collabs. There's no doubt that things like the shoes are super distinctive

I'd rather give him money by buying this merch than buying his albums.

They're victims of marketing.

my bad, you're right user

honestly Chrome Hearts was doing this shit 20 years ago