My new Dr Martens gave me heel damage

How does Veeky Forums deal with this?

I deal with it by properly breaking in my boots

>I deal with it by properly breaking in my boots

How did you 'properly' break them in though? I assumed by walking in them I was breaking them in.

(These are the ones that caused me the heel damage)

stop being a pussy all proper boots do this until the leather and sole softens up to your foot.

My 1461s did this too. Had to wear them a couple times and the problem stopped

Is this your first pair of boots? Just ignore the pain and soldier on you faggot

Keep using them. Maybe put something soft on your heels so you wont get that. It sucks too, it sonestimes heals so long and leaves out a dark spot that takes long to disappear.

This is a common occurrence when Docs. My gf had those with hers. It's just a phase really. Boot sizes are weird since there's no half numbers. You either get smaller fit and break them in, larger fit and get insoles/stuff, or win the genetic lottery and have perfect feet for these. Good luck m8

only poor people need to break in boots...
this reminds you of your place in the world

that mean your heel is too weak and rubs off the hard leather

Either wear bandaids on your heels or enjoy perma scarring

Do you think if I dipped them in warm water whilst wearing them they might mold to my foot a bit?

ty des

Kind of yes, and will do

ty des will do. I got scabs on the backs of my heels now lol.

ty desu. Also how does your girlfriend find them now? Do they cause any more pain or damage to her heels?

wearing good quality socks helps

>only poor people need to break in boots...
>this reminds you of your place in the world

Please elaborate.

>that mean your heel is too weak

But how does one achieve stronger heels?

man these are ugly as shit

also to answer you question , a new boot will always give you blisters untill you strech it, my suggestion is to use leather creams meant for helping the leather wear in and putting a bandage on the back of your heel

Will look into it, was thinking about getting some thick ones for winter.

lmao I sized up and my docs make my feet look gigantic. good news is that it makes me looking thinner too.

>also to answer you question , a new boot will always give you blisters untill you strech it, my suggestion is to use leather creams meant for helping the leather wear in and putting a bandage on the back of your heel

ty desu

>man these are ugly as shit

fuck you nu-male fgt

Couple of months she said. God speed desu.

>Couple of months

dam lol, might try mashing the heel up a bit by hand. ty

band aids

those are nu-male shoes tho

>dr martens
>nu male

poor people cant afford good boots. they get blisters

rich people can afford good boots. they dont get blisters

bitch ive had 2k rick shits give me blisters stfu

when someone says nu-male unironically it just lets you know what they're saying isn't worth listening to.

Stop being a bitch, got some 8 holes and they took about 5-10 days of constant walking, 14 holes took about 14-28

I double socked for a week or two when I first got mine, now I wear a pair of thick socks and my feet are fine

the 1460's and 1461's are not but the ones that were posted in this thread are

aloe, just get a chunk of aloe and put it on the damaged area, then cover it with gauze or a bandaid.

to make leather softer, you dip it in oil, then leave it out in the sun.

you dont get to call anyone a fag while wearing those twinky slippers m8, if you owned actual docs(1460/1) it would be a-okay, but the ones you have rn are really attrocious

>this far down in the thread

>
I don't buy shitty boots

it's normal. It's called a break in period for a reason.

They sell band aids specifically for Achilles blisters.

Ugliest docs m8. You should have bought some regular hi top black sneakers instead.

I deal with it by not being a pussy with delicate feet.

Shitty boots don't even need to be broken in. Nice ones do.

as others have said, it's normal during break-in
if you don't wanna wait it out you can use a rubber mallet to artificially break in the leather

wear them until they fuck your heel up (already at this stage), then don't wear them for a week or so, let your heel heal, then you can wear them again, they won't fuck your heal up again just wear proper socks

from this point of view chukkas are the worst type of shoes, the heel end exactly where it shouldn't, lowtops are better, hightops are better

>stronger heels
You kinda just have to deal with it. Abrasion will lead to calluses and blisters, and when these heal you'll have "stronger heels"

Also, soldiers use duct tape or pantyhose to reduce frinction between boots and feet

Thick wool socks.

It's not that I can't afford expensive boots, its just that these were the ones I chose.

>when someone says nu-male unironically it just lets you know what they're saying isn't worth listening to.

Into the shed you go.

You are just saying that to be able to make an accusation being a nu-male because you are butt hurt I called you out for being a nu-male. They just some standard black leather mid top shoes, nothing nu-male about them. You are projecting cuck.

Samefag posting like a bitch multiple times because you are butt hurt I called you a nu-male. They are just a pair of DM mids, nothing nu-male about them. The high top boots are full on skin head, the low's are kind of smart and the mids are somewhere in between.

Go be a cuck somewhere else.

>I don't buy shitty boots

What boots do you have that didn't cause this?

Again, butthurt samefag. kys nu-male faggot.

Layer up a paper towl and put in your socks

>tfw your 1461 monos were comfy straight out the box with no pain or break in period

I'll prob get some wool socks like this poster said . Was going to get some for winter anyway.

these are ugly as fuck

>that toebox

they look like shoes for infants

Haha get pegged by your feminist gf samefag.

have fun with your baby slippers

Have fun with being an angry nu-male who gets so butt-hurt he posts multiple times over several hours even though he had no replies.

>tfw those infant shoes are pretty Veeky Forums desu

not even samefagging
> no replies.
you responded to each post calling them ugly but ok
kek

>not even samefagging
>> no replies.
>you responded to each post calling them ugly but ok

Ah, but if it wasn't you who posted those comments. How do you know they are not the same person? Unless you fake HTML'd the image and they were you and you are lying.

They are the same person desu, the guy is just a butt hurt nu-male.

>How do you know they are not the same person
idk who the other posters are, the only post i made itt were
>make HTML'd the image
thats way to much work and not even worth it
they are ugly shoes it's not surprising multiple people agree that they look like shit

>Buying doc Martens
Hello high school

>Posted by the same nu-male fgt

>they are ugly shoes it's not surprising multiple people agree that they look like shit

But ugly to who? Skinnyfat nu-male faggots?

you have shit taste in shoes and deserve all the suffering they have caused you.

why are you defending those atrocities? go put cream on your blisters

>"you have shit taste in shoes"

>is a feminized nu-male fgt

>probably wears women's shoes

>calling someone a feminized nu-male
>crying over blisters like a little bitch

Am not OP, but I actually bought the similar Docs to these ones, accept they have the heel and are not flat on the base. I quite like them myself.

Am just curious, what shoes do you wear?

Band-aids.

don't wear trash as shoes lmao

>Feeling so insecure about your masculinity you pretend to not mind blisters

Of course I want to curb having blisters on my heels you try hard faggot, what kind of person would be ok wearing a pair of shoes that gave them blisters forever? I actually got some good advice from various anons on how to wear the heels in, ways of preventing blisters such as wool socks and tape/bandages. But then nu-male faggot like you had to come in and constantly bitch at my shoe choice. Your like a bitchy gay fashion designer or something.

Go be nu-male cuck somewhere else.

Recommend some boots that don't cause blisters then?

>Dat male feminist rage

are you the other faggot itt that bought similar shoes and is ass pained ppl think they look like shit

is this you?
kek
kys

Oh you want hard facts and data?

wearing in new boots can take a while. hell, even a stiff pair of new sneakers can do the same. dont pop the blister, put some tape / a plaster over it and get on with your day.

>wearing doc martens over the age of 15

>being this angry at being called a nu-male

Yeah these were my thoughts, but a few guys keep writing that if you buy more expensive boots your heels won't blister.

>buying doc martens
get the fuck off my board

Doc Martens are a standard workman boot lol, they were literally designed for adults at work.

/pol/ is here to stay faggot. Doc Martens are a common staple of Veeky Forums.

Get off my board and into your cuck shed, Sven.

those people are stupid. leather will soften and wear with use, especially a heavy boot leather.

doc martens are SJW tumblr core boots now
get some taste

it's typical cuck behaviour really, just parroting someone else opinion, without any real thought. i wish /pol/ would stay in their containment board.

your echo chamber of the internet is real life. if you think one of the most popular mass produced boots that have been a staple of a number of prominent subcultures that are still active in virtually any city in the developed world are now purely the domain of tumblrites and SJWs you are an idiot.

>doc martens are SJW tumblr core

What the fuck are you talking about? If anything they are skin head boots.

>parroting someone else opinion,

No, no I think you'll find that the average /pol/ack is a lot more informed than male feminist monstrosities like yourself.

Don't buy shitty hipster shoes.

When you put boots on put proper socks with them and if you need double up the socks for the break-in.

>Don't buy shitty hipster shoes.

Doesn't this happen with every boot though? What boot do you recommend for this not to happen?

>Is the archetypal nu-male cuck who probably gets pegged by a feminist
>calling a /pol/ack cucked

u can still wear them on ur big toes

these are the dr martens all the poor kids in highschool buy because they can't afford the 1460s

I am actually fairly rich, I have thousands in disposable income that can be spent on clothes or whatever. I just quite liked these ones, also I didn't want to buy the high boots because I don't want to look too skinhead and I also don't like the low tops.

>kids in highschool

also samefag

Yea ok buddy

>rich people with no taste

what a fucking waste.

A few recent trades completed.

Use these, they really help.

Some are easier than other to break in.
It depends on the thickness of the leather, the qualité of the design and if the boot fits you.
For instance a meindl perfekt will need break in and it will take long because of the thickness of the leather, while a leather converse will require no break-in despite it being made of leather.

A dr. marteens boot has a few faults:
- It's cut sharply at the top and thus bites you if you tighten it without the proper socks (I insist, socks are very important).
- the shoe interior is not doubled (it's just the back of the exterior leather) so you need thicker socks to act as doubling or you need your pants tucked in.
- The leather is not that tick but still a pain to deform because of it's treatment and stitching. It's more fashionable to have a shiny new-looking not deformed shoe but it's a pain.
- The laces are free from the bottom to the top, it means you can't have a different tension for the foot and the ankle.
- The sole was considered good when it was created but now it's archaic, if you are 200 pounds and walking a lot on concrete you will damage your feets/knees/hips/back/...

So it's not a walking/trekking/mountain boot. It's not a millitary boot either, it's not tought enough.
It's a day to day comute shoe to wear to take the bus and not walk too much.
The reinforced ones are marketed to be a good festival/concert shoe and I've used them for that purpose, it's nice but too hard on the feets for me. It might be good for females and smaller men.

lol, feels the need to post a saved screenshot on a cambodian whale watching forum.
toppest of keks.