Thoughts on trasher?

Thoughts on trasher?

Other urls found in this thread:

static-curis.ku.dk/portal/files/33251173/Fashion_victims_fashion_theory_.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0pv7ai8-Zhk&index=34&list=LLtC8HvfwrpSuEIloJxCvyBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l2R6t1gz_Sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A good magazine to read time to time although it does have a lot of ads.

super cool stuff, love the tees with the flames

normies have officially ruined it

TOMMOROW IS SO FAR A WAY SO LIVE TODAY
TOMMOTOW IS SO FAR AWAY
SKATE SKATE SKATE
TOMMOTOW IS SO FAR AWAY
SKATE SKATE SKATE
TOMMOTOW IS SO FAR AWAY
SKATE SKATE SKATE
TOMMOTOW IS SO FAR AWAY
SKATE SKATE SKATE
TOMMOTOW IS SO FAR AWAY
SKATE SKATE SKATE
TOMMOTOW IS SO FAR AWAY
SKATE SKATE SKATE
TOMMOTOW IS SO FAR AWAY
SKATE SKATE SKATE
TOMMOTOW IS SO FAR AWAY
SKATE SKATE SKATE
TOMMOTOW IS SO FAR AWAY
SKATE SKATE SKATE
TOMMOTOW IS SO FAR AWAY
SKATE SKATE SKATE

How do I wear it without looking like a poser?

Skater culture is kinda obnoxious

you literally cant

>poser

I wear vans xDDDDDDDDDDDDD BUT I DONT SKATE

Vans have been a normie shoe for ages.

Thrasher hasn't.

Ask asp

I know people know don't even know Thrasher is skateboard related.
But I mean after all, even MC Ride is skateboard related and nobody knows

But I mean after all, even Bugs Bunny is skateboard related and nobody knows.

the logo is cool
idk what it all means but i wear in anyway because the logo is cool
sometimes i get attacked on the streets by some thugs with their skateboards idk what they're about but for some reason that hate me for wearin it
its a cool logo
what wrong with wearing something that has a cool logo

Yah, I agree, even though your post might be sarcastic. Any skaters who calls anyone poser for wearing a shirt are elitist assholes. I would kill any skater who says that bullshit.

>i would kill

Lil bitch nigga u aint about shit.

muh dick

If you wear thrasher and don't skate then you're a poser. No its not the same as wearing vans you faggot stop making excuses to wear it.
I don't wear thrasher

Nah, Imma keep wearing Trasher. This poser shit is bullshit nigga.

It let's normies feel like they are in deep with fashion.

does it really?

Fuck outta here fag

stfu

skater. fag.

>THRASHER

cringy ah
came back from oblivion for a week and already has a teenager aura similar to Supreme, Stussy, Obey, etc

>kinda

>>>/middleschool/

Trasher is one of the best skate magazines. Don't make fun of them.

literally all they do is talk about covers and how fucking awesome they are while they jack each other off and jizz in each others mouths. you dont know shit about skate culture

skaters only have a problem and call people posers if they carry around skateboards and wear van shoes and the t shirts and try to hang around them
they dont care if you're some random twatmonger on the street wearing a thrasher shrit

trasher is a magazine, anyone can buy and pic up a magazine and be a fan of skaters and the magazine without being a skater themselves, bitch fag

> you dont know shit about skate culture

Ok then, Zumiez is skate culture faggot, now get angry skatebord eliitist fag.

tru.

>kinda

you right he aint bout that life lil pussy

Read about recuperation process by Dick Hebdige, but yeah Thrasher is officially ruined. You can't even wear it as a skater anymore, it's tainted.

Thrasher is aboot 2years away from being as normcore as vans. The cool underground shit is creature, lowcard and antihero

Lol. Thanks jamal.

Bahahaha go for a few weeks at skatopia and tell me about skate culture plebs

you must be 18 and older to post here

Fucking hell. I just looked up his work on subcultures and its a trip.

"Spread Eagle Across The Block" clip
Death Grips' "singer" with a Thrasher

Btw, no link with that, but what's the origin of the "Born to Die" shirt ? Just plain simple memes ?

that's the point retard

Said the man who has the cares of a woman about his appearence. The cuck generation is here.

i'm on park avenue between 56th and 57th i'll be here all night pussy got the glock on me bitch you don't want war got the 30s got the choppers pussy boy pull up run up however you want it man it's lit fuck you

So are you an actual nig or just a cuck?

Its funny because the shirts are made by poseur clothes companies for money

you're talking to yourself again m8

Ye some of it still has merit but most of it has been blacklisted as being too marxist. Check out Georg Simmel on fashion if you really want to go on a trip, but something more accessible in the same vein would be Sarah Thornton on subcultural capital or Andy Bennett on neo-tribes.

overly accessible brand
i dont mind people who dont skate wearing it but theres people wearing thrasher with cargo shorts and lebrons

I skate but never understood the appeal of Trasher clothes
The logo is ugly as shit
Good magazine though

fuck hesh

Screenshotted this post, thanks for the recs!

Just admit it man, no one cares how much of a sub iq nog nor how much of a white pussy cuck you are

Used to be just another skate brand but now posers wear it and therefore skaters stopped. Simple way to spot a dude who can't kickflip

If you wear Thrasher and don't skate, you are trash

post dick faggot

Np man, I get a boner whenever people show interest in these things so the pleasure is on my part. Here's a last rec on the de-individualizing powers of fashion and the concept of being a 'fashin victim': static-curis.ku.dk/portal/files/33251173/Fashion_victims_fashion_theory_.pdf

Yeah I see it a lot in my area (New England)

Lot of people who I've never seen skate before wearing Thrasher. I guess it's not that bad since I use to wear Vans all the time but It is kind of lame to advertise skater brands like that without skating imo.

ah, by your muh dick mentality it is obviously the low iq nog

still waiting on the block senpai pull up ask the doorman for mark

Idk. Its just cloths. I read the old thrasher magazines when I'm bored. Other than that I wouldn't give a shit if I saw a kid wearing a thrasher t-shirt. Unless he was walking around the skatepark mall grabbing his board, getting in people's ways, and being obnoxious.

Or if he was pushing mongo
Mongo = No Style and No Dignity

>elitist
nigga you know where you are?

Thrasher has been fucking normie core since your dad was a fucking white male.

Obscure doesn't even equate to cool anyways you turbo pleb.

there's a difference between counter-culture and autism

do you want to know how i can tell you don't skateboard

skating is a lifestyle and if you've never lived it then it doesn't matter. nobody who skates cares about what you wear. it's only the supposedly effay who have qualms.

what does obscure and thrasher have to do with each other?

stfu hippe longbaorder, fashion in skateboarding is huge whether skaters want to acknowledge it or not (just look at how people are constantly borrowing from niches within skateboarding) and skaters care plenty about what they wear which is why they are so conscious about non-skaters wearing their shit.

lol at mongo equals no style. you prob can't even tre flip

watch this....

youtube.com/watch?v=0pv7ai8-Zhk&index=34&list=LLtC8HvfwrpSuEIloJxCvyBQ

what kind of sperglord are you, do you know what skating switch means? he pushes mongo in switch like 90% of all skaters.

yeah so what if its switch? my point is mongo is stylish you fucktard whether its your dominant stance or not

So what? You linked the clip to prove a point which means you thought he was skating mongo and shows how new you are. I'm not btw

>90% of skaters push mongo in switch
I dont, I didnt even know that was a thing.

>90%
You sure about those numbers bud?
Pushing mongo is actually a bad habit and I think 90% of skaters ride regular or switch.

lel you don't know shit m8

calling all skateboarders to display their patrician tastes

youtube.com/watch?v=l2R6t1gz_Sw

You are getting switch confused with goofy. Switch is just the opposite of your normal stance, So for me, as a goofy skater, skating switch would be skating regular.

What he is claiming, is that to accomplish this you would push mongo,but I dont believe that, because I just push with the other foot.

what is with this recent boom of skate threads? is it just the resident highschoolers moving on to the next mainstream cool thing or what

Its good stuff. I like it.

Copped for $30

he is pushing mongo you fucking idiot

same user here

it doesn't matter whether he is skating regular or goofy

he is pushing mongo regardless you stupid fuck

in terms of internet content thrasher kills it
>the dime video
>gx1000 videos
>king of the road(not this year tho..)
in terms of the actual mag the skate mag is amazing
>atiba, brittain, and swift are heads there and are best in the biz bar blabac
its still so silly for them to pretend how hard core they are yet they still fully back no skater owned brands like nike and adidas then push how skating needs to be raw and shit.
also heard that phelper isnt even editing the mag anymore hes just a mascot while burnett has taken the reigns

I'm not a skater, but dont wear thrasher if you don't skate. Same as guys who wear shirts for music they don't listen to. Just be you man don't be a poser to impress others and fit in.

Congrats, your humor fits in with 16 year old girls

kys

Shut up cargo cuck. Haha.

since when do these 16 year old faggots with their skatebord take themselves this seriously? skater culture my ass, you aint special snowflake just a teenager on a piece of wood. jesus christ

I've always thought that skateboarding and bmx considered lame past 16-18. Although I find this cool/lame thing retarded, this kind of elitism from the skaters on Veeky Forums surprise me.

>this kind of elitism
>on Veeky Forums
>surprise me.