What's the most effay color Trump hat?

What's the most effay color Trump hat?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
youtube.com/results?search_query=stefan molyneux race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

grape,but seriously these things are going to be so popular in 8 years after irony comes back into style.

canonical red

i like my camo one... i dont think the red would really match any of my clothes

I already saw this image with a face whyu block it now?

I bought the red one! =)

>Not buying the circle brimmed version.

Red.

Blue is quite nice :)

i cant tell if anyone who wears these things actually likes trump or just enjoy the meme

Did I do good Veeky Forums?

>sluts for trump

butterface desu

You just have to be careful because a lot of blacks and ANTIFA tier leftists will want to be violent against you.

Do I know you from somewhere? Really not trying to sound weird.

Yes lads. The red is most Veeky Forums and classic.

A M E R I C A
M
E
R
I
C
A

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i went with the white and gold, it's great HRE colors, really nice for the summer

dudes bullshitting you, this was the first #TrumpGirls tweet that started the hashtag a while back

the queen wears red

Disgusting

>TFW every time I go to Trump Tower in NYC, the store is sold out of red.

26 replies, 14 posters. It's literally one guy recycling a bunch of photo to try and force this shitty meme hat as Veeky Forums approved.

the camo style is exclusively for proles.

i feel like if you wear this youll get killed

Veeky Forums approved.

>MAGA hat

What is this? June 2016?

Nice

Please tell me the nig did it

Darcy, is that you?

Nah he got Trayvon'd lmao.

>wear this hat in public
>get decapitated by libtards

What's with Americans and ill-fitting clothes?

I'm pretty sure he did, which wound up with him being suspended and with an assault charge. What made it even better was the woman who's laptop he smashed was Middle Eastern.

I actually went to that college, that was a few months after I finished. That place got hit BAD by the liberal bug.

>I'm pretty sure he did, which wound up with him being suspended and with an assault charge.

Really doing wonders for the stereotype black men.

>You just have to be careful because a lot of blacks and ANTIFA tier leftists will want to be violent against you.

They're too busy having strokes over my "White Male" tshirt

(also, fuck trotskyists in 2016, they're usually vegan and easy to overpower)

for some reason lots od trump supporters look lowkey clueless and retarded to me. not in an obvious way like many hillary supporters but there's just something off about them.

None of them.

>b-but muh MAGA!
fuck off

>some people get to have huge towers in NYC named after them while you can't even find a small apartment for an adequate price
such an injustice

He built that tower, he paid for it, it's not like somebody just gave him it for free

he got his money and knowledge on how to make more from his mommy and daddy, just lucky enough to be born at the right place

That pose...

tfw I am leftist and I just ordered a red knockoff from aliexpress. No matter what happens, they will be global symbol of these days.
So worth it.
Also nice as probably I will fool some of you alt-rights.

Oh fucking well. Why don't you quit being a jealous little bitch and do something for yourself?

>Also nice as probably I will fool some of you alt-rights.

Won't happen. We know how to spot a fake.

I want to wear a MAGA hat solely for this reason.
It would be extremely satisfying to legally kick liberal ass.

What do you do for a living? Pls be honest. We're anonymous, after all, so I don't know who you are regardless of how good or bad it is. Just be honest.

If you wear the red hat which is the first one Trump wore and the one he wears the most, you kind of have to build your outfit around it and let it be the one contrasting piece.

Kek that niggas head look like broccoli

Yeah but Trump has enough money to produce them for another 8 years.

He's selling enough to do so. If he loses it can be marketed as a statement criticizing corrupt politics. If he wins they can just sell them as moral support during his presidency.

These will most likely not increase in value until Trump's death or until it's been long enough for it to be American political memorabilia (20-30 years MAYBE).

If you're unironically considering wearing a MAGA hat, kys

>wearing a hat to provoke people because you're too much of a pussy to swing first

Wew lad..

t. berncuck

Even more power to the nig then, that girl's sandnig face annoys me for some reason.

unironically being a cuck

unironically saying "le XDDD drumpf kys"

>not wanting a free pass to kill niggers out of self defense

dumb liberal cuck

go back to your containment board.

only if you fuck off back to tumblr

>0.02 cents has been deposited into your account

>american education made peoples that stupid

Iconic red as decoration.

Camo to wear.

camo is the way to go

When was the last time that América was great?

Really makes you think

I'm french and I just receive the black one this morning (I use a proxybuyer). Really great.

being a white supremacist is not effay

t. non-white """person"""

>yfw

Being reality detached is not effay.

Also, if anything we are East Asian Supremacists LOL. The amount of people who are supremacists is really small, rather we just recognize the reality of race and therefore don't by into the whole cucking phenomena such as Black Lives Matter, mass migration from non white countries and gender/racial quotas.

tell us about the reality of race friend

It is quite a broad topic, but I will list a few of the major factors.

Humans have evolved in differing environments, with different evolutionary pressures. This has resulted in differing characteristics such as:

1. Physical stature and capabilities, look at any Olympic games, Britain for example only has about 3% black population but blacks are highly represented in their runners for example (this also carries over into certain sports such as football, and very notably Basketball in countries like America).

2.Different skull shapes, brain capacity and distribution of grey matter etc, leading to different average temperaments and IQ. Look to crime statistics, IQ, average earnings and culture etc.

3.People of all races have a racial awareness, which leads to tensions and conflict. As the meme goes 'Diversity + proximity = conflict'. This being said, certain races will generate more conflict than others.

>2.

If you want some more in-depth information I can point you to some book or videos.

Sources? I've always gone off as economics and social class being the main decider in IQ and upbringing but I'm willing to see what you /pol/acks are always spouting.

>by

buy* also dammit

who exactly is he shilling for in your opinion?

On Race and crime see

amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

Online pdf version

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

Heavily sourced from government statistics and other reliable sources such as PEW research (gold standard).

For nurture vs nature the Minnesota transracial adoption study is a good source.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Also the bureau of justice, or any other reliable source has good data on social class in relation to crime (see pic), among others these statistics are sourced in the Color of Crime pdf above.

For IQ and economic/social class, the left tend to put the cart before the horse. It is rather that if you have a high IQ you are more likely to be of a higher economic status and social class, not the other way around.

For videos I highly recommend Molymeme's videos as they are heavily sourced, these are reliable sources also such as PEW and Bureau of Justice, not some meme shit (he puts all his sources in the info bar). If you search him on youtube with the relevant terms you will find good videos on the topic. There are other people I can point you to also who have good presentations if you wanted.
youtube.com/results?search_query=stefan molyneux race

>For IQ and economic/social class,

Though it is true that having the proper nutrients early on and being in an environment that is not awful will have some effect on IQ, your IQ potential is pretty much set in stone from birth. This is why you can have such quick growth in a place like China, from a baseline of peasantry (where people were starving on mass, and mostly eating rice etc) to an exponential growth of a middle class in a relatively short period, but Africa struggles to attain high standards of living and self sufficiency after a long period.

pol please leave fa
why here

Good book also.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve

who dis be?

Real ones are made in America, it's that easy.

White Sneakers
Light Blue Jeans
White T-Shirt
Red Flannel
Grey Zip Hoodie
MAGA Red Hat

Use normie-core to let it speak for itself.

>Implying future Magaologists won't be able to spot a Pre-Election hat.

Early 1960's
Income inequality was really low, economy was strong, women who wanted to work could work, but it wasn't a necessity for a middle class family.

Both mens and women's fashion was fucking beautiful. Timeless and yet contemporary...

inspo

That 110 dip is pretty interesting.
It's as if people who are in 110 range notice that they are smarter than most people, but aren't smart enough to play with the big dogs, thus investing poorly, trying for high level education and professions that they ultimately fail in...

They should stay in middle management.

Go to /pol/ and ask for it then, don't pollute the thread. They'll have plenty of evidence for you.

Trump women are the qtst