Yo. Saw this on the /hr/ board. What shoes are these? Point me in the right direction...

Yo. Saw this on the /hr/ board. What shoes are these? Point me in the right direction. Tried googling all sorts of things. They look like Nikes, but I can't find a name. Or if they even are Nikes.....

Much appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

celebmafia.com/bella-hadid-tights-beverly-hills-7292016-577031/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rick owens teh\ch runners

I don't think so. Also holy shit the ones you listed are fucking ugly.

Adidas tubular defiant contrast.
They're only made in womens sizes, no sizes big enough for 11 mens :(

Yuuup, you got it. Damn, those are good looking shoes minus the fact that they're high top. Definitely would buy if they weren't. I'm sure they'd fit too because I have relatively small feet. 8.5-9 men's. Damn. Thank you though.

Her ankles are visible
Those aren't even mids

those are fakes, trust me, i work at an Adidas store

There are like eight Adidas stores in the country that have ever seen those shoes pass through the doors
So I don't trust you, actually

What Adidas store and how do you know

celebmafia.com/bella-hadid-tights-beverly-hills-7292016-577031/

like i said, fake as fuck
just because i havent actually handled them in person doesnt mean that the adidas store staff arent knowledgeable about new products inside and out...

adidas tubular

They're not i literally just called an Adidas originals store today and they had no idea that the white mountaineering eqts even existed

i want to cum in those meme pants so hard

that is one unfortunate looking ass right there

I want to cum in her shoes

> rick runners
> ugly

ree ree out you go my man

>RO Runners
>ugly

>unironically likes any Tubular except dooms
rofl holy shit fucking normies

goat fit
mirin

>tfw your cool uncle bought you those tech runners for christmas just to see you reaction

Those are tubular defiants.I am the adidas god of this board. Don't forget adidas>nike

lol rickbois getting triggered

The bitch got an ass like my front door