How 2 get girlfrend thred

how 2 get girlfrend thred
t. person who has gf

not fashion related

holy shit lmao

KEK at the first letter of every line

How to be a fuck boy in three images
You'll be able to get laid if you follow this but if you're looking for someone quality, drop the alpha male act.
Also pls never use the message line it's so slimy

>casually suggests CIA power stance

That advice is a mixed bag. Some of it is very good, especially the part about not giving all of your attention to women, instead waiting for some in return. I've found out it is better to remain somewhat distant than to be needy and all too eager to engage with someone.

I would agree. When girls sense that a guy is too eager, it does hurt his chances unless she was already into the guy. But that being said, girls can also tell when guys are trying to put on an act. Reading through that just reminded me of all the douchey guys who try to get an easy fuck. It's honestly really spot on. Like I said, if that's what you're going for, it'll probably work since those kind of girls respond to those guys. But you are playing into that role of you follow it. Any good advice you can take from those three pics can be found in the op image

Yea I say its better to say "Hey lets do something/hangout this weekend. You free"

>"Don't act too eager"
>act totally indifferent
Am I doing this correctly

so when you're finally dating, do you drop the whole distant meme and show her your autism?

I am afraid that im doing something wrong with current girls senpai

Sorry, I meant that massage line, my bad.
But your line is better than the one they have on there too. "I'm free tomorrow, lets hang out and have fun." that automatically puts girls on the defense for a few reasons. One, it gives the impression that the guy is pretty self absorbed. He obviously sees himself in a higher position and gices the impression that he deems you worthy of taking up his time. It might work on girls with low self esteem by making them feel wanted in a sense, but some one with self respect will feel disrespected. Two, and this is just my personal opinion, "have fun" is never a good word choice.
Yours is much better because it keeps that assertiveness, it shows you want to be with her and will take time out of your schedule to plan something together while still giving the respect to make a decision.

Acting totally distant might work for girls who like a challenge, but to be completely honest it probably works best if you're really good looking.
Like in ops pic, act like someone you would want to hang out with. Girls are used to being approached and given attention, which is why it's no good to go extreme on either end. Too eager and the girl will probably end up using you for her own convenience. If you're acting like a mat don't be surprised if you get walked over. But if you're too distant with out giving anything, then why exactly should she waste her time with you when there are likely a number of guys who will be willing to give her time or attention. Being confident is always a good thing, and you can act like you're gods gift all you want but keep in mind that if you treat girls like they're below you, youll probably be met with resistance.
Be confident, be yourself, treat them as a person you actually are interesting in getting to know. There's no point in filling a role since you'll always come off as insincere. And in the chance that it works and you end up with someone long term, then what do you do?

hey senpai, its me, get your point. I mean im not exactly good looking unlike you faggots but I've dated enough women to at least realize I'm decent looking.

tfw I'm not good with the whole distant, bad boy act but I'm not a fucking beta pushover either.

I've learned the hard way that giving bitches too much of your attention ends up with you getting used. Stay strong bros, we'll all make it.

All women want to feel like girls
All girls want to feel like women.

The thing is every woman is both but never at the same time.

So you have to push and pull her, back from being a woman to being a girl and back again.

>Source

My life.

cringe

take this to /r9k/ please

Disregard women, acquire currencies lads.
I've had my hearth broken one too many times, time to make them pay by becoming successful.

t. cuckk

I'd consider myself an attractive person in his 20's, yet still haven't had sex.

I hear a lot of mixed advice, but something reoccurring is the idea that you don't look for a gf. Pieces will fall into place and it will happen.

Is that advice bullshit? It seems like if you want to get women you would have to try?

Pretty confused.

>Pieces will fall into place and it will happen
This depends, do you actually have a life or are you on Veeky Forums 10 hours a day?

You still have to put in some effort though, this whole "boys should go and talk to grills first" thing is still alive and kicking. Approaching them is easy though, keeping the conversation going is the hard part for me.

I'm an ugly mofo though.

I'd assume I have a life. I work, play sport and attend university.

The idea of a girl legit having sex with me seems so foriegn to me it's laughable though.

I feel you.

It's not even about sex for, me I just want to experience intimacy for once.

Honestly just talk to the girls in your classes and at whatever sport you play, that'll get the ball rolling.

Does anyone have the Veeky Forums post where the guy gave dope advice with cool mineral pictures???

My best friend whom I knew from early schoo ldays and who is huge Chad (like an opposite of me) told me same thing. And I actually got laid. But never got gf, because relationship is another fucking thing and my autism and inner fears prevent me to build a connection between me and girl.
Laid isn't a problem, relationship is. He his qt nice gf, I don't know how this shit works.

>tfw 20, no gf, virgin
I just don't know how to explain this shit to girl and probably I would be awkward af in relationship at this age.

With each year I feel like my chances get smaller and smaller. I mean, I never did anything at school, some were itnerested in me, but for some reason I never talked to them. Now I work and go to university, yet I'm even more disconnected from others. Hell, I even lie to my coworkers that "oh yeah me and her go to that bar on weekend" to not look liek a creep.

advices are always nice
but
when i get near a beautiful girl i get so intimidated by her beauty i can barely talk

great film

Girl here, agree that guys shouldn't sound too eager. It's kinda creepy and we spend enough time trying to avoid creepy guys already so don't make it harder.
Also being too assertive and constantly giving orders will make you seem uncaring, selfish and pushy. Don't stand in front of her like a fucking brick wall. Don't go for the alpha male bullshit, girls aren't prey.

fuck no you don't deserve the best, not if you're not the best yourself. get yourself someone in your league you entitled fuck

Don't point out every little weird thing, or do it in a cute way, but it's kinda hard so you might as well not do it if you're especially awkward. Not all women are insecure, but a lot of them have one or two things they aren't confident about and if you happen to be pointing out that exact thing, it's gonna suck.

Only do the touch thing if your girl is an outgoing, extroverted, friendly one.

Protection again sketchy people is absolutely necessary. desu just that alone makes staying with a guy worth the effort, but that's just me.

don't shut her up every time she shares an intimate story or a sad one or you'll never achieve any sort of intimacy.

If she starts using you, just fucking leave. Don't stay with her just for the sake of free pussy and telling everyone you have a girlfriend.

itt: how to get a fuck session.

Lets say you follow this dumb ass advice and manage yourself a gf, now how do you keep her and potentially make her your wife. If the plan is not to potentially marry her why be with her? you guys are wasting each others time. You keep following this peice of shit advice and in no time you'll find yourself single again

if you are in your twenties and still a virgin, then you fucked up somewhere and don't even know how. i want to say you're hopeless at this point, but maybe things will fall in place.

obviously you have some major flaw that prevents and woman from wanting you

Not him but in a similar position. I was fat till i was 17 and was also a loner. I went to college for two years and also was a loner. Now im 20 ans im gonna switch majors, i have a new chance but im scared ill fuck up again. Im bi so gay sex is not hard, but still...

>Hands with thum in the pocket, rest of fingers pointing towards to your crotch
o i am laffin

>tfw I had the biggest luck possible and managed to land a wonderful gf without getting fucked up by the dating game
I seriously wish I could give people dating advice but I literally just randomly met a girl at school because she liked my smile and started softly stalking me and then it turned out that she doesn't mind my autism so tehre

Think this is it

dont believe this retard, i've been playing video games every day for 10 hours in my teenage years and was a virgin at 20 too. I befriended a dude at the gym, he started calling me to go out and eventually entered his social circle and now that I actually socialize and go out every day I fuck different women every week.

Thats the prob with most advice even with PUAs who seeks to form a serious relationship. Youre just propping up decorations for the outward appearances of the store, but when the customer steps inside she'll find there is actually nothing or there naybe something but just something that is not her cup of tea

You get specially fucked by this if youre doing all these tricks, appearing to be normal when youre truly fucked in the head in reality

This is purdy good.

>tfw that fat indian girl has a crush on you

let her succ
she will prob swallow

Wait for her to start getting attached to you. Then you can get attached to her.

>tfw also gay

>not bi

how to be a nice guy and tell a girl u only want to fuck and not relationship?

>mfw I have a hot sugar momma who weighs 100 pounds and has DD tits

Fuck girls, get yourself a woman.

Tell her beforehand? And don't invest emotionaly in them (don't make them breakfast really)

>bisexual
what is that? i mean pick a side already.
can't you make up your mind?
what is this you have to have sex with everyone? half the population isn't enough for you? you have to have sex with everybody?

Thank you for this, recently stumbled on a girl who has atypical features, but she has a great vibe.

Delete this shit, this isn't fucking r9k you autist

>expecting me to believe that she's actually 10% body weight in boobs alone
Yeah fucking right.

>girls aren't prey
they want to be treated as prey

Holy shit this is like the gospel of manipulating women
I'm calling this guy Saint Mineral now

lmao

I agree. I wish there was some way of finding out this flaw though. Therapy?

Every single girl likes to be choked/spanked etc during sex, they like it rough for some reason. I guess it's because they want you to show dominance. One of my friends have a reputation for being especially rough and girls actually approach him sometimes asking how rough he actually is (no meme)

Best thing he told me is how he once strapped his belt around a girls mouth and then slapped her pussy with it meanwhile.

Usually I would be nice and gentle, but they aint tryna hear that shit. Just go hard my man

Translate Pablo

i know well what you have done, janet.

Don't EVER use my stance

This, jumping the gun will fuck up everything

Very similar position, fat until senior year of HS, going off to college now. Im short so guys aren't too hard, but women get fickle. My main draw to women is dancing.

Where the fuck do I find women?

mee nyt vittuun
t. Kassa