I tried this on today

I tried this on today.
The perfect leather jacket that I've been looking for.

Costs $1800.

I have a good budget, just not that good.

Any similar good quality bomber leather jackets out there?

save
spend some time working towards it
make it yours
it's hard to justify it, but it'll be extremely rewarding once you can pay for it
it's not out of your reach, user

>burberry
>good quality
lmao its just noveau riche garbo dude
its nice because most autismally expensive things will still be nicer than things you can find in malls

I'd be torn between hating myself for spending so much on one item, and loving the buy for how great it felt.

I always think that there's bound to be a similar, just as good buy out there.

I live in a country with just the big brands out there so not much choice.

Going to L O N D O N in two weeks so was hoping to check out stuff there and getting some pointers from londonbros

So what brands should I look for?

Like I said here , choices are somewhat limited where I live but going to London in a few days.

all saints has decent entry level leather
still quite expensive, but you have to pay lots for good leather.

Related quesion: What's the most expensive piece of clothing you own, and did you ever regret spending that much on it?

Can you actually go into luxury stores and try stuff on? Is there a procedure or a screening for anything. Will you get turned away if you aren't rich looking?

belstaff

Haha do you never go outside?

not him but someone pls respond

Sruli Recht 'Broadleaf' coat, never in a million years.

>Can you actually go into luxury stores and try stuff on?
Yes. If you're unsure about something, just ask one of the assistants for help (that's what they're there for). Be polite and if you're gonna take up a lot of their time without necessarily making a purchase, be up front about it, but for the most part you'll be fine.

>Will you get turned away if you aren't rich looking?
Almost never. If you are, the attendants are cunts, or the place thinks it's more upmarket than it actually is.

U can literally walk into a rick owens wearing US Polo Assn from an outlet mall and try shit on they dont care

Yah I'll definitely check that store out. Saw their website, they got some interesting pieces, but I'll have to try them in person.

Any other places I should pay a visit that might have similar bomber leather jackets?

A dark brown leather jacket I got from Baracuta. Around £550 if I remember correctly.

And to answer the second question: No I don't regret it. This piece is much more expensive though and I'll get less use out of it I suppose.
But I get what you're getting at. I do have a bit more disposable income than when I did back with the Barracuta jacket though.

Is Burberry's quality really suspect?
Or are you just being harsh because they're a mainstream global brand and only rich plebs buy it?
Genuinely curious.

Going to NYC next week and looking for a leather jacket. SchottNYC is already on my list. Anything else I should check out?

Prorsum is good u autismo fuckwit try handling some of the mainline irl

Then again youre probably some flyover state kiddie who gets their opinions on fashion from this imageboard

bumpity

Do you have a fit pic with the coat?

burberry's quality is good not great and definitely not $1800 worthy
just being harsh tbvh
arabio please

No, but I'm probably going back there this upcoming week.
Just to take a second look.
Either way, I think I'll wait till I get to London and check out other stores before I buy it.