Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Does anything jump out at you?

Not really.
Once or twice something happens suddenly with suspenseful music but I wouldn't really call it a jumpscare.
Give it a go, user.

there's maybe 3 jumpscares in the whole series, it's really not that scary and i'm a giant wimp.

I mean, I'm hoping I'll get a qt thinspo bf and new friends but I'll probably still spend too much time on the internet. I'm normie-passing but I don't see myself ever becoming a full-on normie.

Okay I might try it. As long as the music builds when something scary is going to happen so I can hide.

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

>tfw being skinny won't fix my ugly face
I'm going to save up for surgery and if that doesn't fix my face
I'll probably kill myself

I drink considerably more water after seeing this post every day.
Thanks frof

College was the closest I ever came to normie but never got there completely. Being a normie is exhausting.

after this posts i went from 0.5l of water a day to 2.5+ :)))))))))))))

how long has this frog been posting daily reminders?

best water bottle for getting to 2liters a day not the svwell shit

just wanted yall to know that i love you guys

I love you too

Is Elle /thinspo/?

whats that bulge on her pants

I promise you her penis is very feminine.

When I was a kid, "hydrated" wasn't a word. We didn't need to be reminded to drink water.

well aren't you a tough guy

Well now you do

how to hide weight loss from family

How much of a loss are you talking about?

Basically, you eat all the food they give you, dinners, breakfasts etc. But when you get the chance you go to the toilet and put your finger down your throat until you vomit.

thats a big bulge.. awoo

fuck off

leave

ilu frof

>Seems boring as well.
Not really. Depends how much of a fembot you are. Do you have friends now? Having friends and drama and all the bullshit is actually fun and makes you feel a part of something. Lots of laughs and good feels. It's less boring than sitting at the computer all day, anyways. There are always fun adventures and such normies do.

The downside to it is that if you are extremely introverted, you need time alone and a lot of normies don't understand that. Get in a relationship, and this can get even worse because you're seemingly never able to just recharge, which is what Veeky Forums is to me (a time to relax and get some energy back to go face the real world).

(I realize it's cringe how much I'm using normies/fembot/etc but accept my fedora tip in apology)

I just claim i'm not losing weight. If you lose weight slow enough it is very hard for people to notice that seem you every week. Just don't drop massive amounts of weight quickly, do it really slowly.

I've raised some red flags with family and so now I'm losing at just 2-lbs per month. By the time I need new jeans, I'll just buy one size smaller and no one will know the difference.

how 2 deal with the fact that no matter how much weight I lose, I will never rid myself of painful gender dysphoria?

HRT after you lost the weight

go to a doctor. get medication.

Why so obtuse? It worked for me.

Can 20lbs make this much of a difference or is this bullshit?

>go to a doctor. get medication.
>HRT after you lost the weight

Horrible advice.

ruins your teeth

lol, the first one is superior, and I'm not even one of these crazy feminists who rant about 'body positivity'.

BACK IN MY DAY WE WALKED UPHILL BOTH WAYS IN THE RAIN AND THE SNOW

Yeah you are correct actually, I was just joking with the first post. Still try to stay slim though.

Fuck off whale.

you think mentally ill people shouldn't go to a doctor?

>ruins teeth and hair
>no matter how much weight you lose you might still have chipmunk cheeks which is a dead giveaway of bulimia
>carbs start getting digested as soon as ou put them in your mouth so it's not even a great way to lose weight
Throwing up is just retarded in every way.

I guess doing nothing is your only option then if you aren't willing to take the necessary steps to improve your situation. Or suicide.

Hormone replacement therapy though? That can have permanent effects.

I would think the best option is good therapy and a will to improve your situation.

Yeah I do agree.

can we not have the whole "is being transgender a mental illness or not" conversation in here? just make a new thread and keep this one comfy.

I am 5'10 / 5'11 144 lb men, i have kind of wide legs / tights. I lift weights 3 times a week with some cardio too, how much weight should i lose?

I meant more my own personality and interests and stuff. I was popular from like fifth to ninth or tenth grade so I know what it's like to have an active social life but that doesn't really make you feel any better if you don't feel good about yourself.

Haha I am a dude, how do you expect the one on your right to bear your children? The knees etc just look uncomfortable. I am against the whole fat positivity movement don't get me wrong, and I know lots of people like to bitch at girls who are actually nicely slim and beautiful.

>hehe trust me friend i am against haes believe me im on your side haha lol
>despite me using the exact same arguments as them and all the other chubby chasing THICC fetishists haha

>how do you expect the one on your right to bear your children?
You're one step away from being a "le thicc" posting retard. Go back to Veeky Forums if you want "high test" fatties.

>how do you expect the one on your right to bear your children?
This is exactly what thicc posting faggots say.

Haha, I think I am being trolled here. Slim women are superior 100%, fat is not attractive.

Then stop posting the "only fat girls can give birth" meme.

The statues are a example of maximum attractive weight, but this can go gown to this picture. Anywhere above or below that is not attractive.

I never said that, but the girl on the right here is less attractive than the one on the left.

For you.

I would have to see a picture of rest of her body, but I think most guys would agree with me.

>argumentum ad populum

Well if a girl wants to attract a man this is what is relevant. But sure, I bet you could find some people who are attracted to 30 stone women, but this is the exception not the rule.

The girl might be slightly to fat in the left photo (is hard to tell without a photo of the rest of her body), but she has gone too far in the right picture, needs at least a bit more muscle/fat.

>to

too* dammit

this, 100 lbs would be enough

Are you a teenager, or a woman?

It's hard for a man to be this out of touch with what the general population considers attractive in women, even when their individual tastes differ.

Here's a book excerpt that always stayed with me after reading it a few years ago, it's about someone meeting the embodiment of a fertility goddess:

"He said, “You look divine.”

“How the hell else should I look?” she demanded, sweetly. “Anyway, you’re a liar. New Orleans was such a mistake—I put on, what, thirty pounds there? I swear. I knew I had to leave when I started to waddle. The tops of my thighs rub together when I walk now, can you believe that?” This last was addressed to Shadow. He had no idea what to say in reply, and felt a hot flush suffuse his face. The woman laughed delightedly. “He’s blushing! Wednesday, my sweet, you brought me a blusher. How perfectly wonderful of you. What’s he called?”

She looked at Wednesday, and said, “I think this one’s a keeper.” She smiled her bright smile. Then she patted Shadow’s arm and walked away down the sidewalk. He watched her go, trying—and failing—not to think of her thighs rubbing together as she walked."

>literally called Shadow
Is this some Sonic fanfic?

So give me an example of what you think the general population find the the most attractive?

I ate a shitload yesterday and today I did not gain weight. Is it possible it will show tomorrow? If so, how bad can it be?

Yeah. What happened in 9th or 10th grade where you went solo?

I didn't go solo, I just changed friend groups. Not in a dramatic way, it happened pretty organically.

let's try not to throw anyone into an ed

Is she on the cum only diet too?

I'm trans too, starting HRT in a little over a week.

My body became kinda androg/genderless appearing when I lost weight so it helped a shit ton with dysphoria

DELETE THIS

Ew no, the right is 100% better.

Delete this.

I like my boney knees, get cute bruises from giving blowjobs.

>no thigh gap
Dealbreaker.

Cute!

>tfwnoqt3.14bruisedkneegf

I saw a cross dressing at the grocery store. Or I'm actually not sure what he was, it was a guy dressed like a women though so cross dresser, right? Or is that a trap? I think he was trying to pass as a women anyways.

dresser*

I sound like I'm a poo in loo on the internet lately.

If you could tell from looking at him, he's not a trap.

do thinspo girls poop?

Well he's trying to be a trap though, right? I'm so confused now. Trap is a guy that tries to be a girl, right? Or is that trans? I'd google it but can't be fucked.

They take little cute feminine poops that smell absolutely rank from the high fiber diet.

yes, but less than normal girls. the ana thinspo girls hardly ever do.

Girls don't poop, silly.

i want a thinspo girl to tell me about her shitting habits over the internet (u guys are interfering in my work)

trap=guy that passes well as a girl till you see his dick
trans=male-bodied woman/man who wants to be a woman
cross-dresser=man who dresses like a woman

I love lily and alana, but I think alana is superior because lily sort of gives a Victoria Beckham look tbchwymasf (to be completely honest with you my anonymous starving friend).

>trap=guy that passes well as a girl till you see his dick
>trans=male-bodied woman/man who wants to be a woman
>cross-dresser=man who dresses like a woman

>And all of the above are based on the desire for a reality detached delusion.

what's Alana's last name?

Champion

thanks, in work and couldn't find out how reverse search works in non-chrome browser
found it seconds before you posted tho, but still thanks anyway!