Why are skaters THE biggest faggots about "their" clothing brands...

Why are skaters THE biggest faggots about "their" clothing brands? Whenever someone posts a single thrasher piece on here there are at least six woodpushers coming out like "DUURRRR BET U DONT SKATE BRO HURRRR"

Bet you don't even skate though

Why is op THE biggest faggot about his butthole? Whenever he posts a thread on here he's always looking for giant cocks to fill his butthole.

Because many skater brands are adopted by general public. People that don't skate, and no one wants to associated with normies.

Because the brand has a direct association with a specific hobby. It is somewhat silly to wear that brand when you don't participate in that hobby.

That being said, the reason skatefags get triggered has to do with the fact that skatefags who wear those brands do so as a way to project an identity through those brands. The image of being a sk8er is just as important as skating to them.

So when some fag wears the brand and does not skate, the skater feels as though his image, his identity, is being watered down.

>riding a skateboard
>being over the age of 18
Pick one

go kickflip of a cliff tb h

Why not both?

Why cant people just accept that they are posuers?

I am over the age of 18 and I skateboard most days

This guy gave you your answer: they are literally tumblrinas complaining about, no joke, cultural appropriation.

Shutup goofy mongo

triggered skater vs. triggered poser
I'll let you guess which one is more pathetic

i push mongo skating switch

idgaf desu

even mongo pushers for their dominant stance idc

>The image of being a sk8er is just as important as skating to them.
I strongly get the impression these people only skateboard to wear the clothes, and didnt skateboard before it was a cool thing to do.

poor you:(

It's like a regular fat american dressing up in army uniform to look cool.

>People that don't skate, and no one wants to associated with normies.
It's been almost a decade since I was in high school, but is skating no longer a normalfag activity?
Did skating at some point become some kind of edgy, underground hobby?

im a skater and i hate to say it but it has become normie and it sucks. its going to be in the fucking olympics

>rip skateboarding

skaters are the new nazis

>tfw skater and don't dress like one
>none of my fellow skaters compliment me on my sicc fits
but honestly, wearing skate brands has been a super normie thing since around 2005.
no point in being upset about it.

it's cultural appropriation

I don't know. As a /co/fag, if someone wears a comic books shirt, or something, and has no interest in comics and knows nothing of the character, its kind of like a spit in the face. Same thing with band shirts. If you don't at least kind of like a band, don't get the shirt you fucking autist.

Why are you so butthurt, poser?

It is and always was, anyone can buy a thrasher tee but not everyone can kickflip.

It would be hard to give an example but it's like when people who don't actually enjoy the band or artist buy band shirts

the thing with skating is that most people give it up after they fall down a dozen times trying to do a simple trick and realize they're destroying their body trying to do stupid shit.

I feel like I took part in starting this recent surge of skate debates. Sorry about that.
This thread seems more constructive than recent ones though.

It's funny because they all suck

You guys are so pathetic. Get a real life.