>acne studios
>APC
>our legacy
>wings horns
>norse projects

which of these entry level brandsis best for basics

Norse & Acne.

>D.va shitposters

APC has some good entry level raw denim, the fit is nice too. Just dont beat them up too much, they arent as resilient as others

acne if your a feminist cuck
apc if you a kanye cuck
dont know much about the others

a.p.c. quality in the last, what.....5 years? has become so horrible. i was floored walking into a store last week and seeing what they were selling. the fits are calvin klein baggy now, they sell sweatshirts with plasticky japanese just across the front, "smart" shirts like theyre from jcrews suit section, stylishness....just gone.....what the fuck happened

>wings horns
I like lot of their shit

Norse projects has never disappointed me, quality and fit wise.

APC is kinda meh desu. The do some shit well, but generally it's not that great. Our Legacy is pretty decent quality, but I wouldn't cop OL for the quality, rather for the slightly diff materials and fits they offer.

You forgot Carhartt WIP and Reigning Champ, and these brands along with NP and Wings+Horns I would say are the best, in that order as well.
Buying sweatpants/joggers that aren't Reigning Champ is just stupid at this point.

>>acne studios
fast fashion with good marketing
>>APC
jeans and macs are worth the money, everything else is nice but retarded overpriced. buy used.
>>our legacy
cool materials but quality is often bad
>>wings horns
a more boring but better quality our legacy
>>norse projects
good not great

got pretty much all my basics from Filipa K and American Vintage and
i
m
happy

These guys are right OP, although OL isn't bad quality per se, it just isn't super dextrous like others mentioned ITT. Norse is good if you basically have 0 style t b h, their clothes are the definition of inoffensive. I've seen APC's clothes and their sweaters are certainly nice, but not $300 good. Their jeans are awesome.

wings + horns is absolute trash outside of some of their shoe collabs

and a lot of those are garbage too

All trash

>acne studios
>fast fashion with good marketing
what a dumb faggot who knows nothing

>apc made in vietnam jeans are worth the money

How are Norse chinos? I'd imagine they're stiff and thick since they're a Scandinavian brand.

Also, can anyone post each notable items from each brand? Ie acne jeans or Norse Projects outerwear...

They last forever, it's Japanese fabric and the cuts are nice. $150 isn't too much for that imo. Save up your allowance kiddo

visvim is made in china, what's your point?

Our legacy has the best wardrobe . Like holy shit it's a poor man's wet dream . That and undercover

norse projects looks really nice but im wondering if its worth-$400-$500-dollars nice or if i should be looking elsewhere for outerwear

that's really fucking nice

fuck me being poor and spending money on bullshit