Effay Non-Clothes

Post pictures of Effay cars, guitars, rooms, etc, anything but clothes that's aesthetic af

I'll start, Yamaha SG-80T '72

I bet you're a fucking Alex turner fan

autism

lolnope

>8/21/16(Sun)21:52:54 No.11658173▶
>File: moog_minim

tryhard the moog is a meme, prophet much more versatile and expensive

Cool opinions you contrarian cunt.

Who the fuck uses a flip phone? You'd get laughed out of anywhere with that

Korg is best, literally a fucking moog but at a non pretentious actual buyable price.

is my skateboard effay?

Some Gretsch are pretty effay in my opinion, mine per example

meme/10

Like the gretch, hope yours is a little more beat up though, the all black perfect coat is a little boring imo

Oh no not 2014 again

>post shit for hipsters

nah, I'll pass

hell ye dude

Some things never change

Rate my Veeky Forums campus lads

nah Colt Navy wins

man, i love how fucking real those finger indents look. i remember the statue was part of an art history course i took a couple years ago. the cerberus is pretty damn great, too.

I bet that you couldnt wait to post that to your hip little internet friends you fuckin' loser

looks like a poor people campus

Yeah, it looks--

>Palace

trash

Flip phones are still popular in Japan, one of the most effay places on earth...

Please, the Minimoog is a classic. How is it "tryhard?" Korgs are nice, but it's not the same.

But, as far as Veeky Forums keyboards go, you can't beat pic related.

>one pickup
>no tremolo bar
>no strings behind the bridge
>no soapbar pickups
>pickup selector for literally what?
>single-ply matte pickguard
>that color

"no"

granted pic related doesnt have a trem or soapbar pups, but it also isn't a letdown of a guitar, stripping the best of both guitars it's mixing leaving a gross frankenstein's monster.

korg what?

>Dancucklectro

The 50s are over and they want their shitty LULZWHACKEE guitar designs back.

Also Lollar makes better sounding vintage pickups than lipstick/mini vibrator pickups.

>Shitty tremelos that make your guitar go out of tune if you even knudge the bridge, or worse, an ugly-ass Floyd Rose

>Soapbars

You better be talking about P90s and not shitty DeArmond soapbars.

>Pickup selector for what

• Position #1. This corresponds to the solo bridge-pickup position on a Tele. On the Esquire, however, the pickup is routed through the volume control only, with the tone control bypassed for a hotter and louder lead sound with even more high-end.
• Position #2. In this middle setting, the Esquire’s pickup is routed through the volume and tone control—identical to position #1 on a standard Telecaster. It sounds a bit warmer compared to the Esquire’s #1 position.
• Position #3. Here, the tone control is again bypassed and the Esquire’s pickup is routed through the volume control and a fixed “treble roll-off ” capacitor/resistor network for a very dark tone that also has a slightly decreased output. Leo intended this as a “bass preset” that would allow the ’50s guitar player to enter bass territory by simply flipping the 3-way switch.

>Complaining about the colour and posting a guitar with a worse colour.

Can't see shit, but I recognize those lamp posts.

Are you in Wisconsin?

Old lighter my Dad use to sell. It has no flued but cool to carry around

Someone find that keyboard that Mugi used on the ED of the K-ON Movie

It's a Nord for sure

>doesn't like cream/white
ok, whatever, personal preference

>"LULZWHACKEE guitar designs" from the '50s
- telecaster is from 1950
- jazzmaster is from 1958

and you're gonna tell me that jazzmasters' asymetrical/offset design isn't even slightly wacky? when the danelectro has a symmetrical silhouette.
ok.

>soapbars
I was talking about jazzmaster pickups, which are a type of soapbars.
P90s are real solid, too.

>doesn't like lipstick pickups
great single coil that are essentially cousins of the telecaster neck pickup. also seymour makes some nice lipsticks.

>trem
- clearly you've had shit luck with those. cause my jazzmaster stays in tune just fine.
- way to be missing out on a fun and versatile function of electric guitars.

>selector
i'll admit that's kinda neat, but i'd still rather have multiple pickups, especially when you can just flip to the rhythm circuit of a jazzmaster and have the tone knobs set differently than the lead circuit. super versatile.

why don't you just post a les paul if you're so against guitars that aren't unique. (i do like les paul's tho)

anyways, i have a huge crush on this guitar

Photo I took of the security gaurd

Danelectos body designs are symmetrical in all the wrong ways.

e.g. The bowtie guitars

Awkward AF.
>Jazzmaster pickups.

Keep forgetting those are considered soapbars, my bad there.

>Jazz trem

The Jazzmaster ones are better, but the strat ones go out of tune super easily.

Also there are unique Les Pauls

Les Paul Recording:
>low impedance pickup
>XLR in and out
>Microphone circuit
>Special cable required.

There was one in the 80s that had a legit guitar synth in it with a 20-pin output.

Correction it's the LP Personal that had the microphone circuit

Speaking of unique guitars tho

Fuck it, I'm dumping guitar pics.

Should note that if I had one of those I'd put a hardtail on the moment I got it.

Fuck strat trems.

really been diggin the classic eurotuners lately too

i guess i'll agree to disagree on danelectro designs, but i can agree strat trems suck ass. jazzmaster and bigsby tremolos are the shit, though.

i guess this is a guitar thread, now.

yooooo that nels cline guitar is rad as fuck, too. the charlie christian on it is fucking sweet. also silver metallic with mirror pickguard is so unexpectedly cool.

I have a soft spot for Voxes, Tiescos, and some of the guitars from the Soviet Union.

>post non fashion related things
fuck off retard

dang, i almost bought this teisco a couple months ago, but i ended up having to pay to fix my car. it sold before i could make that money back.

Damn, that blows.

Sadly, that's not my bass.

All I've got currently a shitty beginners steel string I impulse bought for $70 b/c I had nothing playable) and a German nylon-strung classical that I need to fix because the person who had it before me put steel strings on it.

(Yes yes I know "nice blog post")

not flashy enough.

none of you pussies could handle this car tho

looks ok, completely forgettable but ok, is that matte black? Always a solid choice.

I preferr something completely ostentatious

almost... almost

lul