Help a Veeky Forumsizen out

I'm from Veeky Forums and for the last 2 years I've avoided buying clothes by wearing the same shorts and t-shirt

Now nothing fits at all and I tried picking out clothes

This is what I picked out
m.imgur.com/a/p0JP9

I have a similar build as to pic related.
I have literally no idea what to buy that will fit me

Please help me, what should I get from what I've picked out?

What kind of clothes suit my build?

I literally can't wear jeans, the levi 541 seem good but they are too pricy.

I don't even know what shoes will go with all this crap

P-pls help I'm desperate

>short sleeve hoodie

ewwwww

did you get fingerless leather gloves to go with it you greasy wop?

sticky, faggot

if you are the pic then there is no hope

Idk what I'm doing

I'm like pic yeah lol, I did read the sticky but I'm just looking for casual clothes, not designer stuff.

I really just need comfortable clothes, but ever since getting this big things don't fit comfortably.

casual clothes don't equal sweatpants.
I recommend you try slimming down and watch alpha m's videos on youtube.

He's an annoying manlet, but gives good normie fashion advice for built guys.
Nothing you can impress rick owens obsessed autists on the internet with, but good enough for your intentions.

The topman shirt was pretty good, the rest was awful. Get the 541's, even if they're pricey, if jeans feel uncomfortable buy some chinos or something. As for shoes get some black sneakers or something. Go basic and lurk more, find out what you like

burn things you picked out

then go to an expensive clothing shop alone, and try every single piece, then you'll see what fits good on you and what doesn't

based on that, you'll go to midly prices shop then you'll cop pieces the same pieces that looked good on you

then, you'll slowly replace your midly prices items with expensive ones, buying strong pieces from time to time

K senpai go to HM and buy yourself their stretchy shirts. You'll find a rack full of stretch cotton V-necks, T-shirts, Longsleeve shirts, etc. They are all relatively cheap and will fit you well. Now for pants you are going to have to get some type of stretchable jean, they will be hard as shit to find but maybe you can find some a levi or american eagle outlet on sale? Godspeed user.

you cant give an advice that starts with "go to HM"

senpai, jus get straight fit jeans (preferably high waisted one) and wear whatever top fits you well, then pair with basic sneakers (not workout joints, think like a nb ct300)

if levis are too pricy or you, there aren't many more options than besides finding a good sale. tho i will say, wrangler does a have good jeans for their price, just find a cut you like and cop, they're like $30 a pair

also check out dickies, 874 or 872, they're in the neighborhood of $25 a pair, give or take a few bucks.

(you can't go wrong with dressing like a 90's anime character, Ippo from hajime no ippo just wore polos, tees, high waisted jeans, and some shit that looks like reebok club c's, and my mans killed the game)

I very much appreciate the advice and I apologise for not being able to reply to every post,

I'll definitely keep looking out for levis, a concern for my was comfort. My legs are so thick I have sweat pants that don't fit me anymore. I don't know how wearing jeans 8 hours a day every day will hold up.

Regardless I appreciate the advice and will try my best.

One question though, what should I look for in shoes? I just wear chucks but idk how well they will suit sweats if I decide to go for sweats.
Do I get high top sneakers or something? Idk how you're suppose to know what goes with what lol

Thanks again tho

post pic of how you look in clothes it'll be easier to help you then

I'm in bed cause britfag, sorry. The op pic is unnervingly close tho.

lmao that HnI thing came out of nowhere and got me good.

In which city are you ?

w-why

answer

no seen

>tfw built like a lankier fatter version of OP pic
All that fits me is chinos and and one pair of straight jeans I own

It takes months, even years, to build a wardrobe. Check out Uniqlo, Grailed, and J.Crew, they'll provide you with some decent shit. And I have the 541's, they're alright but even on me they're baggy and kinda look like 80s jeans(I'm 6'3" and squat 295x3/315x1).

start skippin legs day

I'm 6'4 with decent sized legs (can do 1/2/3/4.5 migrated from Veeky Forums years ago). Try to get chinos or denim with 1 or 2% elastase in them to give them extra stretch which I find helps with comfort. I have pairs of 511s with that in them that I wear for work and they are pretty comfy. Your general rule of thumb will be just buying pants that are too big in the waist and just wearing a belt, or finding a brand that does a bigger fit. Also lurk more to get an idea of how you want to dress, check the sticky for stores in your country

Elastane*

>Check out Uniqlo, Grailed, and J.Crew
this

Start with the basics while developing your taste, and avoid memes/trends.

Return all that crap first, they look like clothes for highschoolers.
Buy basics, 2-3 items at a time.

if you really look like candytoe rex you dont really have much hope
clothes are all about fit and your legs are way out of proportion

>>all track clothing

That's not casual clothing. You have literally no taste and will spend the next twenty years wondering why ugly little faggots wearing shirts with buttons look better than you.
For your purposes, you want to become a fuccboi. Riding the same fag trends normies do. So shop at all those standard high street stores.