What's the most Veeky Forums way to deal with the innate meaninglessness of the human experience?

What's the most Veeky Forums way to deal with the innate meaninglessness of the human experience?

I wouldn't say that it's inherently or innately meaningless

It just, is.

Either way, the only answer is to create your own meaning blah blah blah you've heard this before but yeah, really isn't any other option besides being anhero so pick your poison (maybe literally)

Get a life. Contribute to society.

spend more time on Veeky Forums

is that asuka?

buy more clothes

find god and realise the error of your ways. Also, more material good :^)

thats what i thought too

Please tell me how you realized this.
I swear if you're another "the universe is ending in 4 billon years so I'll kill myself" fags...

Embellish in the glories of capitalism to the fullest of your situationally determined opportunities.
Drugs
Talk to everyone, learn their stories

Pursue pleasure and greatness

no it's rei

learn as much as you can while looking as cool as you can

drugs and clothes 2bh

we accumulate memories over decades of sensory input and processing, we then die and it is all gone, none of it meant anything, and that is a universal fact for each and every person living or dead or living in the future.

what does this have TO DO WITH FASHION

the innate meaningless is the effay part

>Babbys first nihilistic thought

By being my gf

is that old mary jane

Hedonism

Just do what feels right at the time

sex drugs rock and roll

alternatively pursuing the ubermensch

or dedicating your life to making an impact on the world (for me, reducing/reversing the impact of all these filthy fucking humans on the environment)

Become Camus existentialist

Ubermensch is genome sequenced super intelligence, IQ ~1000 and all that other good shit, sorry bud, you're gonna be cut off.

Alternately, strive 4 love. It's not just a good feeling as is associated with hedonism, because innately it's a stripping of yourself as well as making yourself whole. Neutral - feels right and meaningful man.

building communism

Was Camus effay?

>your gonna be cut off

a man can dream, user ;__;

love is bullshit. basing your existential meaning around another person is never a good time. Other people are Liable (and almost guarentee'd) to leave/fuck you over

make YOURSELF whole, don't put that burden on other people

Yeh the way to do that is by loving, that is, giving unconditional love. You can't even receive that if you're not whole.

Loving adds meaning to your life, but basing your existential meaning around a single other person is a bad idea.

If you're whole enough to stand on your own two feet chances are you'll love better anyway.

a lot

I mean why are we doing any of this shit

>ove is bullshit. basing your existential meaning around another person is never a good tim
that's not love you naive miserable fuck

but guys, doesn't "love" not really exist? at least his it's conventionally interpreted? I mean aren't we all acting out rntirely out of self interest and free will doesn't really exist when you consider all of the exterior societal and internal biological factors that influence and really drive every "decision" we make

absurdism is the way to go

This

We don't act purely out of self-interest, we're also hard wired to sometimes make sacrifices in the interest of others or the species as a whole.

achieving arete in all aspects or dying in pursuit of it

>doesn't "love" not really exist? at least his it's conventionally interpreted?
It's a bit silly to rationalize something so emotion based like this. It's real if one feels it's real.
In a way I feel like altruism is illusion but this is also true: Not to mention people can hardwire themselves to overcome their natural self interest.
Though as far as love goes, I feel like it's mostly very selfish thing to seek, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion

>this terrible squat
Fuck off western spion

Buying shit

lmao, nice range of motion faggot

idk lol just have fun

suicide without a note

Why does that matter? You won't be aware of this if you're dead.
If course the universe will and one day but why should you care? You're not some celestial being.
And if so why don't you kill yourself already?
These thoughts are stupid because they invalidate all of our ancestors, the only reason you become a useless figment of the past is because you let yourself become one.
If you don't strive to do anything with your life then of course you'll be forgotten.
Do you think all our greatest ancestors would've done anything if they thought like this? No
The caveman who first discovered fire sparked a light that moved humanity forward, do we know who he was? Hell no, but you can bet your ass that what he did was the single most important discovery in human history.
Same goes for anyone or group of people who've helped push our race forward from ben franklin to Tim berners Lee.
Even if they die and their names are somehow forgotten through the centuries they'll live on because we love with the things they created each day..

You can sit there and mope and let yourself be forgotten, but I sure as hell won't.

It's just as fair to think that you are alive now. Shit that happens, happens at this point in time, you are not dead at the moment, why does you being dead one day matter today?
Same logic, different outcome

be super hot and smoke a ton of cigarettes.

pic related

I would give her a third impact, if you catch my drift.

>universal fact

Yeah, no. That doesn't work when you use words such as "meaning", which are entirely subjective

>we then die and it is all gone
yes, i always think about the cruelty of nature
take aging for example
i can't help but almost cry when i see my father age, when i see his hair becoming gray and his face becoming wrinkled
and the worst part is that his genes kill him in order to provide me with enough resources to survive, he practically dies because of me
but an even worse part is that the same will happen to me someday, one day i will have to move and make place for another generation
fuck i always get so depressed when i only think about it
you try to pursue happiness but all you get is aging and inevitable death

society is fucked because everyone wants to contribute and fit in

acquire lots of material stuff then die