If you were rich and had a ridiculous budget for fashion, what would you buy?

id probably just wear yojimbo 24/7 tbhf

alot of Tom Ford,Brioni and eating Olive Garden everyday

ccp

primarily a bunch of nice tailored suits and shirts and a shitload of retarded shoes

D I O R _ H O M M E

also tom ford & valentino

AYO Yohjimbois

w-why does he have a black eye?

swear the theme was beach fight or some cheeky shit like that.

Albino rhino fur coats, crocodile top hats, minx teeth sunglasses, and flamingo pelt tap shoes 24/7

Paul Hardnen, Yohji, Rick and Ann D for the most part
Probably some UC as well cause it has so many grail items that I would love

Probably a lot of Claudie Pierlot and Jack Wills for casual, I know they're not super upscale but I'm a poorfag and I really love their clothes. And Chanel, Sonia Rykiel and Victoria Beckham for smart/more expensive outfits.

Assuming I'm rich enough to live in a remote castle in a Bavarian forest, I'd just swan around in Valentino gowns.

At that point I'd probably just design something myself. Even though I don't have that much experience, I won't care because of how wealthy I am

weeb trinity. so yohji, cdg, and issey

>if I were rich, I would eat at trashy, overpriced, mediocre fast food

You have low standards.

>w-why
kys

k-k-k-k-k-k-kill yourself

More of what I already wear

fur coats especially like bear skin crocadile skin boots id have a patch vest with exclusively patches from my own band with a nice herringbone weave a solid gold zippo a red twill gucci suit also id just have like a fucking hawk that was trained to sit on my shoulder that would feed exclusively on caviar and i would have an entourage of ten different homeless people that would all get personally tailored italian style suits i would switch out the homeless people for ten new homeless people weekly id have a gold shark teeth grill like riff raff has in that vine and id wear eight wedding rings sometimes id wear zebra stripe pants idealistically made from real zebras i would have my eyes taken out and replaced with diamond encrusted disco balls that would spin around in place of my eyes i would have a seeing eye prostitute only the finest prostitutes will do similar to to the entourage of homeless people i would have it changed out weekly if shit happens between the seeing eye prostitutes and homeless people id just look the other way well you know i wouldent really be looking anywhere but thats besides the point oh and id like to have a waffen ss black jacket you know the really fucking nice ones id like to own abraham lincolns tophat a custom speedo that says winning at life on it for when i go to the beach another prostitute would sprinkle rose pedals everywhere that i walked custom baby seal eyes cufflinks

Valentino, Gucci and Prada everyday, maybe Chanel once in a while.

Probaly pic related but made in the 18 century and worn by someone important

utterly flamboyant. I love it.

choice fucking pick dude

>Taking the bait

I'd buy all of the bags that I want and would wear different ones every few days
And a lot of parkas / military jackets
And basically every pair of Paraboot + Danner + Moncler hiking boots I could get my hands on
And every White Mountaineering, Barbour, and Reigning Champ jacket as they are released
fuck you now I'm sad =(

I'd wear clothes made out of Rick's hair

Galliano + Dior Couture every day

Me too user. Id also probably sponsor some startup ateliers too.

Same

Can i join you guys in that bavarian castle? I want to pretend to be the rich haute couture club member who can afford to wear full Valentino.

I'd probably buy out h&m and then make a bunch of reckless business decisions to make them go under

hey Olive Garden may be trashy mediocre fast food but it's NOT overpriced bitch

I love him but that fit is edgy-middleschooler-core

i can replicate this look with 500

I like that there are so many of us

hhahahhahahahaahhaahahahahahha

I wanna punch his smug face

This.

I'd be all about richly embroidered frock coats.

I'd just buy my own tropical island and be naked 24/7 tbph.

he's just happy to see you user why so hostile

A house.

a bunch of gakurans
and probably an Veeky Forums gf

Clean, perfectly tailored suits
Gosha
Yohji
assorted higher end fashion in general.

but i am rich op?

>not having a trustfund

F U L L R I C K
U
L
L

R
I
C
K

this guy knows how to shop high fashion

I'd for sure go with the suits and gosha
A few Saint Laurent pieces as well...

editing; id also have to move somewhere where you wouldnt get stared at for wearing such clothes, but if i could use the money for travel i would just wear gosha and skip the suits

Thanks, Saint Laurent goes without saying to be honest.
Agreed here too, it'd be weird to walk around my suburban town in nice tailored suits and Gosha desu.
Maybe a major European city or from the NYC outskirts into NYC itself.

Off-White
Saint Laurent Paris
Stone Island
Givenchy
Bape

Yohji is consistently cheap on grailed.

Yeah but not cheap enough for me to buy it by the boatload and build a whole wardrobe with it.

I'd wear basics, albeit bespoke, but not too expensive, live a modest upper middle class lifestyle, give the rest to charity when I die.

Quite cromulent, if I do say so myself.