What are some Veeky Forums forms of transportation?

What are some Veeky Forums forms of transportation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3Rf38guxv4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Col_de_la_Croix_de_Fer).
youtube.com/watch?v=02BIaMBfUc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i always thought these look fucking stupid
why you cant ride a regular skate huh? coz you cant even ollie?

It's motorized so you don't have to push, you insecure faggot. On top of that it rides much smoother than a regular skateboard.
No one cares about your shitty skate tricks. You aren't even good.

>you arent even good
so that´s why you buy a pussy board like this. you´re not a man you´re not a boy you should wear a skirt like the other bitches

regular skateboards are shit transportation

I'd almost rather walk

what could be more Veeky Forums than being a rolling mannequin

lol fags

youtube.com/watch?v=K3Rf38guxv4

bicycle 2bh

>his mode of transportation is such shit he literally grabs onto cars as they pass him

why are skaters always so insecure and defensive of their hobby? is it because they're all in high school or what

A car is the most effay form of getting round. Everything else is for tryhards, teenagers, and poorfags

isn't Veeky Forums 99% tryhards teenagers and poorfags?

When jet packs become viable, efficient and compact they will become the most Veeky Forums way of transportation.

car, skating or bike but only bmx bikes unfortunately. the other bikes make you look like a fag.

lol this manlet has to use a kids bike

when will they learn?

Legs

I watch Neistat too ha ha

damn I forgot dirt bikes are nice too. also that faggot is king of manlets. when will you learn

grow up please

>the other bikes make you look like a fag

>Implying a BMX will ever look as good as this beauty

Are you 13? You are posting american aluminum/carbon bicycles and calling them beautiful?

European made, steel frame, brown/leather tape and saddle is the classiest, bonus point if it's white.

Absolutely no aluminum/carbon unless it's made by something like Bianchi and even then it's up to debate.

the obnoxious branding and tribal tattoo details make these awful

teleportation

The only graphic detail on the frame is on the fork, t's a minimalist cross, a reference to the Col de la Croix de Fer (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Col_de_la_Croix_de_Fer).

A christian symbol as a reference of a specific place in europe, that's about as far as you can get from "tribal".

Are you autistic?

Its because all skaters are closet faggots

walking

Old racing bikes like this motobecane

>motorized
BHHHHHURRRRP

youtube.com/watch?v=02BIaMBfUc8

>ruin your pants
lel okay

bmx only fits into hoods and highshcool..

w2c shoes

no that one tho
>"my first road bike" colorway

>"this beauty"
>not having goat steel lugs and barcons

old european racing bikes

hipster tier shit

Same

the only acceptable answer
>hurr durr poorfag use a car
cars are for people who live in flyover country. people who live in nice apartments on costal metropolitan areas never drive
inb4 pants get dirty
>not working at an office that has a shower
>not having a dedicated wardrobe at work to change into

Haha is that 20 gauge wire? I don't think you'll be going very fast with that bike any time soon, maybe it's meant to power a light.

i'm saving on a sweet ostrich

tbqh who doesnt

>people who live in nice apartments on costal metropolitan areas

How do these people live stacked on top of each other? I went to NYC and it was the most disgusting place I've ever been. Office life in a metropolitan area sounds like enough to warrant suicide.

most boring looking merc

ahahahahahahahahah Luka "Fashion Influencer"

>mongo
fuck off

No one has mentioned motorcycles? Are you shitting me? Not the derpy hondas but an old baddy like this

>derpy hondas

cafe racers are fun though, id love to get one but it would be balls riding it in the rain all the time except for like 2 weeks during the summer sun

Vespa

vespas are cool if you live in a dry city and only have to travel a few miles at 10mph every day

but other than that, useless

looks like pf flyers with a zipper on the side

Isn't that shit really light and easy to just steal?

>not posting the paGOATda

i guess so but most people prob use a big chain or some sort of lock when its parked

they are all over european cities

mmm

>/life/

Take it there, this doesn't need to be a thread

Everything on this board is hipster tier shit

no one wants your general threads, fuck off and stop trying to force us to use them

droop snoot?

lol cool that he can skate but he dresses like a retard

>not copping this sick ass ride

That's some meta shit right there.

cafe racers are kinda played out and cater very much to white people with "good taste." i prefer older japanese bikes left in their initial form for a more raw look. they can still look clean af though and so can cafe racers but i just like the classic style

lmao not a fucking longboard you cringelord

A car because it doesn't make you look broke.

A limo with your own personal driver is what you're aiming for.

shit tier parts, shit tier brand, shit material. If you're going to talk about European bike brands, remember there is more than just Bianche you fucking pleb

That chunk in the back is a solid block of steel engine. Not really.

Metronomy

>i prefer older japanese bikes

Any examples ?