Who /business casual/ here?

Who /business casual/ here?

>earns you respect almosf everywhere
>classic look
>lets everyone know you're a sober upright person and not a soppy brain dead liberal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your thread was okay until you had to take a piss on things you dont like, which has nothing to do with the clothing but which just shows you´re a shitty asshole IRL

hi tony

I was until I realized I was boring myself every time I looked into the mirror.

I don't wear 19th century clothes

that´s your cuck fantasy normal people dont think about shit like that. kys

If you need flamboyant clothing to feel interesting then it's certain you're a boring person intrinsically

Ever heard the quote, in matters of style swim with the current?

Good meme

I don't need flamboyant clothing to feel interesting I need something other than the most boring clothing imaginable to feel anything other than boring.

No, I prefer euro dandy. Same baseplate but with good cheerful colors — more style and individuality and less office.

i'm not 30 yet so no

I'd like to pull it off, but considering I am a 120 lbs babyface it won't look very good ;_;

you don't like fashion you're just insecure about people's opinion about you. at least we don't care about people's thought of us. just have fun with fashion, man. it must really suck being 35.

i dont let people define me just by the clothes i wear
also i find it fairly dull to wear just business casual,though i enjoy mixing that up with prep

Whoa that's not me user I was on board until he started projecting

how does it feel to dress like you work at a cubicle and struggle nightly to not end your life?

Dumping some shit

Better than a cash register or warehouse.

Trust me, I've tried them all.

not me because I'm not 30+

Funny because I dress like that and I'm a "soppy brain dead liberal". Tucked in ocbd and Allen Edmonds has been my uniform for the last fifteen years. Was fun when it got trendy but now I just look out of touch

I thought conservatives mostly dressed in "don't tread on me" t-shirts and whatever gym shoes were on sale at payless. But I live and work in a liberal SJW coastie isolation bubble so who the fuck really knows. Some anthropologists, I'm sure

what do you do, i'm interested

>tfw you give up on being your own person

Business software. It's as boring as my clothes

this is awful

kek all the fits ITT are awful

kys

>brooks brothers 346
>polo ralph lauren
>burberry london
>chaps RL
>Nautica
>Tommy
>munsingwear

These are the high end of what you faggots wear and it only gets worse. Haggar, Dockers, Izod, Consensus, Croft and Barrow, Joseph Abboud, etc. IT'S ALL SHIT for people who want real clothes but can't afford them or won't wear them because they don't want to dress nicer than the boss.

OP just burn your shit wardrobe if that is all you have because it is just terrible. Your Cole Haan cordovan loafers made in Bangladesh sincerely make me want to vomit.

If you cannot afford/ capable of wearing

>Brioni
>Canali
>Gucci
>LV
>Prada
>Brunello Cucinelli
>Armani
>RL Purple label

just don't dress like this because you will definitely look like a used car salesman or rapey poo in loo

wtc shirt and pants

DESU Gucci, LV and Prada have a lot of junk as well.

30 yo shouldn't dress like that unless they look a day over 50

>Brioni
>Canali
>Gucci
>LV
>Prada
>Brunello Cucinelli
>Armani
>RL Purple label
half of this is trash, most of these do not fit under the umbrella of traditional business casual

I go Scandinavian minimalism (Our Legacy, Acne) at work and Undercover/Gosha in free time.

troll, several good ones

>flamboyant
come on dude how old are you? tell us

Brooks brothers makes shirts in America still, and they fucking invented a lot of styles like the Oxford button down.

Allen Edmonds is made in America and still makes shoes with a last.

People in my family are millionaire old money WASPs and they wore brooks brothers. It has gone down in quality as with everything else but as I said they still have clothing made in America.

What do you wear, little boy?

So you LARP as a conservative while having the pretense of hating them. That's 2 post modern 4 me

Brooks brothers 346 to the original USA stuff is the equivalent of polo to Ralph Lauren purple.

Never mentioned Allen Edmond's??

I wear full Rick you fucking cuck

are designer shirts and chinos really necessary? business casual isn't about standing out. it's about NOT standing out.

>shirt too big
>pants too long
>shoes not matching rest of outfit
>these shitty socks
pleb tryharding into being effay/10

Also you forgot Armani and Hugo Boss, I have several trousers from each of them

It's just an image from Google but
>shirt too big, pants too big

According to you, the frail manlet who only wears skin tight clothing to accentuate how much of a weakling you are

Lol I'm sure ur armani collezioni and Hugo boss pants probably cost you lots of good boy points and I hate to break it to Ya but those are brands that brown people buy to go clubbing in

no, according to basic common sense you fucking retard. he needed to fold these pants, shirt is visibly too loose on shoulders and waist

>if it isn't extra slim skintight then it doesn't fit
LMAO I remember why this board is a joke now

>500 dollar trousers from Armani are what refugees wear to go clubbing

Yeah sure

your existence and taste is a joke, kill yourself
dont forget to put on your oversized oxford shirt before commiting suicide, to look classy when you die

>wears overpriced hipster clothing
>accuses others of being posers

agreed

shit thread

Fpbp

nice

gross

Also
>being conservative
kill yourself

Even the Black Fleece stuff from BB is outsourced to places that eat dogs and toss their child labor to the wolves when they become injured...

t. numales

That's actually proper fit for business casual and trad wear.
The pants may even be a hair too short.

same. accounting department tho.

wrong
>he needed to fold those pants
they're sewn in cuffs you retard

Those shoes belong on a boat, doing yard work, or with shorts and a tee shirt.

That's my feeling about colored people, they belong doing manual work. It's silly how many black people try to be effay when they're the patrimony of their blood even a few generations back is rolling in shit and mud in the feral lands of the dark continent

not all of it bruv. only the last couple seasons.

original stuff was TB quality

wut

is being redpilled Veeky Forums

Also BB just introduced their original Oxfords and they're all made in America. I bought 3.

Priced at 140 each though

will they ever learn

>he fell for the business casual at 30 meme

lots of idiots and high schoolers ITT
I wear pick related (maybe a bit more casual than that) every day but only weirdos and actual adults wear this shit outside of work

jesus the autism

t. Harambe

lmfao at the shoes
fucking dog shit haha

do you think the "current" nowadays is for young guys to dress like middle aged executives? if anything you probably stand out more in dressy clothes than if you dressed flamboyantly. not that thats necesarilly a bad thing.

GO HOME POL

>oxford shirt, dress pants, leather shoes
>executives

Anyway I live in southern Europe, a lot of people dress this wah, including many young university students. Unlike in America university here isn't a day care for the middle class and people try to respect the formal and professional atmosphere

oh so in europe college is more of a daycare for wannabe rich kids? anyways, why are you wearing a black belt with khakis and a blue shirt? if youre going to wear something that basic at least get it right and wear a brown belt.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

That's just a pic I got off Google.

Also, as you should know browsing this board, you don't have to be rich to wear nice clothes. It's called prioritizing income.

Don't defend your shitty college system

>He wants to die alone as a braindead mess at the age of 55

>Also you forgot Armani and Hugo Boss, I have several trousers from each of them

They're not exactly known for their high quality and good cuts though.

>being progressive

>I don't ever go out for drinks or a nice meal

>you probably stand out more in dressy clothes
Sure, if you live in some third-world shithole where 99% of the population is poor as hell.

Your recs are shit mate. Stick with

>canali
>turnbull & asser
>incotex
>church's

this unironically appeals to the ross target market

im not an expert, but aren't US colleges supposed to be some of the best in the world? A lot of foreigners come here for them.

Your list is shit. There are many quality clothiers who manufacture in the USA. It's totes posible, hermão, to buy clothes that will last years without breaking the bank or buying from some overpriced shit tier hyped brand.