1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Is God a male or female?

God doesn't have a penis or vagina you fucking autist.

>God doesn't have a penis

Yes He does.

Neither, but He prefers male pronouns.

He created Adam, and then made eve after using one of Adams ribs, not recreating something out of his image.

So he's male.

I think it went over your head.

Adam and Eve were a gods of the Earth, sinless. They were as pure as Jesus, their God, who was also without sin.

Except Adam and Eve became un-pure, and now the struggles of Christianity are to retain that pureness through Jesus.

Kek

It's just problems with translation. The "image" of god basically means "humanoid form" because Yahweh when he was in the Canaanite pantheon, long before Jews took him on as their god, was literally a bearded man in the clouds.

And he made Eve from the rib, so she's basically just "man without a penis". Still in the general form of god. And that's because apparently when god made Lilith from the same dust as Adam she didn't want to submit so she went off and fucked the devil and is now the great mother of demonic beings and shit.

While the Bible has tons of contradictory and stupid shit in it, this isn't really gonna be the thing and shows their ideas to be wrong or show that their god is a girl. You should probably actually read some Biblical lore, read up on the history and commentaries, and really examine shit before you just open up the book and try to nitpick poor wording and make an ass out of yourself because you're using the same kindergarten theology as most apologetics do.

It just means that humans are capable of reason

oh boy its the lilith meme again

heresy

Male. He made man first, then made woman from the man's ribs.

Hm, your explanation is very good, thank you for answering my question.

The insults are an odd addition to your post but thanks nonetheless.

Are you a retard? That's Jesus, not God.

God is sexless.

They were made unpure with the imposition of temptation that they were not allowed to understand until it was too late since they had no inherent understanding of right or wrong.

First of all, your religions are retarded. They're all fairy tales. Your fairy tale is no more valid.

Secondly, if we're gonna talk about heresy, the idea of Lilith pre-dates your New Testament by many, many years. It'd be a far better indication of what Jews thought about the OT and what they meant by it because it was actually written by ancient Jews who had written/followed these books.

Or you can go suck Paul's dick all day. No skin off my back.

>your religions are retarded. They're all fairy tales.

heretic leave

>when /r/atheism leaves it's containment site

>Christian apologetics

t. memester

Great posts lads.

Soon everyone will be persuaded that they can telepathically communicate with a magic celestial dictator with that sort of high quality repartee.

>two pseudo-history shitposts with no credibility whatsoever
>why don't people go out of their way to argue it point by point ;_;
Jaden Smith fuck off

>Jaden Smith fuck off

You're really showing us now.

I must say I was full of doubt but you have almost persuaded me that a Bronze Age war god from the polytheistic Canaanite pantheon is the creator of the Universe.

>pseudo-history
>implying the new testament isn't

>pseudo-history
>implying the Talmud and the story of Lilith doesn't predate the new testament

Wew. That's a new level of dumb, pal.

*upvote* nice post bro!!!!! #bazinga

This is getting ridiculous. Veeky Forums has always been ground fucking zero for atheist nihilistic internet degeneracy. Please fuck right off with this bullshit, we were here first.

>this is what modern christianity has been reduced to
What went wrong

Oh right, they lost their grip on society and then chimped out about an old biologist making fun of them

Which part of those posts isn't actually history? Are you pullin my leg there homie?

>us
>we
>>>/plebbit/

Over time it became more and more indefensible to believe in their bronze age fables, so they're really getting to the bottom of the barrel now because those are the only people who will believe it.

You can cover you ears and hum if it helps faggot.

I've always thought 4chins was more "let's laugh at fundies" rather than the antitheistic bullshit /plebbit/atheism is.

Even the New Atheists.

Oh wow!

Completely incoherent greentexting and mention of 'plebbit'!

You, good sir, are one of the finest rhetoricians I have ever met!

With mad skills like that it is almost certain that a Palestinian carpenter flew up to Heaven, which is ummmm, in the clouds somewhere apparently!

I'll concede on that but in fairness we haven't had a board to talk about this for very long.

Maybe I misspoke, to clarify I am just saying that the site has always been a degenerate hedonistic shithole, and I am just annoyed that anyone acts like atheism doesn't fit the mold here.

>the trinity
>not polytheist

also I don't think I understand what New Atheist means

Essentially it was the literary movement kicked off in the mid 2000s where a number of people, the big four being Harris, Dawkins, Dennet and Hitchens wrote anti-religion books.

It's largely a defunct term from a decade ago that no one uses, but as you may have noticed religious people like to cling to the past.

>Jesus isn't God
Enjoy Hell, Arian scum.

This guy can string four words together into an almost solid sentence.

He's probably king of the Veeky Forums Christian apologists.

See what happens when you die you pagan shill

Adam was created in image of God.
Then Eve the women was created in image of Adam for Adam to look at her like into a mirror - but also be a complement, a good friend - an entity that would make him truly happy.

Soul in Adam and the soul in Eve is without gender.

Jesus God Almighty.

Hell is a pagan concept

Hell as a place is a pagan concept - in Christianity hell is a state of soul that damned itself.

pagan is Christianity, it was literally just an ethnic epithet created by christian to demonize dissent.

>Hell as a place is a pagan concept - in Christianity hell is a state of soul that damned itself.

Your honor, I told him that if he didn't give me his money I'd shoot him. As you can see, he chose to die by not giving me his money. It's suicide, not murder!

Just means that god is a humanoid.

It's a fairly old term rarely anyone uses to describe the smug, screechy atheists who worship Dawkins et al.

We now call these fuckers "fedoras". Because of the fashion disservice these cunts do when they don fedoras and trilbies.

YOU WEAR THOSE HATS WITH THREE PIECE SUITS AND PREFERABLY WITH A TRENCHCOAT AS WELL.

Traditional Judaism holds that God is neither male nor female. Gender has to do with reproduction, life, and God is supposed to be neither alive nor dead.

Jesus is God.

Remember, the Word became flesh.

>He said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am He you will die in your sins.”
John 8:23-24

>Yahweh when he was in the Canaanite pantheon
>bearded man in the clouds
>the Bible has tons of contradictory and stupid shit in it

>God is Triune
>"hurr it's 3 gods"
wew