Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdDsEMOG5Ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Place?
Time?
And way of contact the host?

The keyword is "(Ok, bad, great) fit, but I need to see it from the back"

>Still no details

greetings from /r9k/, I too, live in the NYC area and have heard about your little gathering.

I play things fair so I'm going to let you guys off with a warning. Simple as that.

if you keep advertising these little normie "meet ups" of yours you can expect my stinky rancid month old piss I have stored in bottles all over your designer clothes. I have my nerf super soaker water gun in my garage and I have been itching to use it.

If I were you I would make a private skype group and post the location there otherwise you can bet bet your piss soaked geobaskets I'll be there

good luck and stay safe :)
we have some real crazies out there hehehehe

Fucking bullshit you cringey ugly subhuman fat freak. You're too much of a pussy to actually leave your disgusting hovel basement you call a home. Why don't you turn up actually? Someone might get piss on them but you'll get the shit beaten out of you and you'll lose the tiny shred of self worth which you don't deserve. Just off yourself you cunt

fuck yeah I'll be in town. deets

>Why don't you turn up actually? Someone might get piss on them but you'll get the shit beaten out of you and you'll lose the tiny shred of self worth which you don't deserve

Yea, I'm sure I'll lose in a fight to a bunch of pasty skinnyfat manlets

I take sambo classes every monday and thursday, if one of you fags even comes close to me you can bet your ass you'll be on the floor within 3 seconds.

And since you seem extra grumpy I'll make sure to bring an extra super soaker with bleach in it so your shitty clothes get ruined for good. Youre welcome

lmaoooooo

>i go outside twice a week and exercise
your cover is blown, chad.
get.
out.

bluff

r9k and b are the normie boards, normie.

thread is off to a good start

can this be a copypasta?

Lmfaoooo someone end this faggots miserable life

Haha this fucker is all words. Go along to the meetup and try to carry out your little prank invasion mission. They will smell you a mile away.

it's a necessary action to disguise myself as a normie in order to fulfill my duty of becoming a blight upon this world

Yes I have "friends", but only to infiltrate their social circles

Yes I take sambo classes, but only for self protection when one of my games go wrong

Yes I lift weights 4x a week currently at a lmao3pl8 squat, but only to give me strength and increase my aesthetics

during highschool prom I went around in a mask spraying normies with my piss

I routinely go into stores and bring fresh produce into bathrooms in order to "have fun" with them and then bring them back

Whenever its a green light while I'm driving I make sure to go extra slow so the cars behind me can't continue, when it's about to switch to red I speed up and the cars have to wait for even longer

I sometimes go into stores and shit all over the floor whenever I'm bored

My workplace was having a mini party and I brought brownies that I made with my cum for people to eat, many of the girls liked my brownies!
At the same party I rubbed raw chicken juices all over the "vegan" pizza I made

so I don't know, is it a bluff?

Pls post ur address so I can come to your house and beat the fuckin shit out of you.

Pls...

>my workplace
Like I said: normie. Didn't even read the rest.

>increase my aesthetics
>as if a real autist would care
chad. stop making me repeat myself.
. R
L E A V E
. E
. E
. E
. E
. E

yea I don't really give a fuck about what you poser bitches think

if you ever want to join me on the field I'll welcome you with open arms, but as of right now you beta uprising day dreamers make me sick

the beta uprising is alive and well even if I'm the only one carrying the torch

if this is all true, I have to say I respect you immensely and wish you luck. try to film your assault for extra keks
Veeky Forums meetups are always cringey anyway, with underage newfags and tryhards galore

> I shit on the floor in stores When I'm bored
Yeah you do

yea I was thinking about buying a gopro to film it all
but that's only if this meet up comes into fruition
I want my presence to be felt

How is it an uprising if it's just you? So far your habits are just a mix of toilet humour shock value and someone with a prolapsed anus.

You sad cum.

there's not much else I can do without risking jail time

trust me when I say id like to pour acid on some normies faces but that shits too risky

a gopro could be cool anyway if you want to film more of your stunts in the future
I mean I'd watch that, since most youtube pranks are tryhard and lack the pure shock value of a guy just rubbing shit on someone

>this is the kind of pranks I like
youtube.com/watch?v=cdDsEMOG5Ec

What an uprising

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I personally wouldn't risk making a YouTube

but a few ambiguous webms is definitely a possibility

Yeah this looks like a good start. See you there Veeky Forumsm

This. 1v1 me fgt

LE EBIN TRICKSTER

>I take sambo classes every monday and thursday,
>in NYC area
with Dima in New Jersey?