How does a man dress to convey an image of working class gentleman...

How does a man dress to convey an image of working class gentleman, historian and political aficionado that also happens to be a NEET?
Not necessarily right-wing even, just a style that looks like this person knows the way the world is, hates it but has some hope that things will be better, even if ww3 happens.

That's the kind of look I want to go for. Please help.

a noose

if you need to dress a certain way in order to convey that then youve already lost

Dressing conveys nothing. You probably just give off the aura of being a holier-than-thou cockhead with no confidence in his looks.

Yeah I heard fashion was supposed to be an expression of your personality, I was just thinking my flannel shirts just portray that I'm a nu-male or something, I only have to ask because I don't understand fashion.
I think military fashion looks good, like in movies the uniforms look great and also have historic value, only thing is the real vintage clothing from old wars are pretty much cost a fortune and not very casual like your average H&M clothing.
The first thing I want to do though, is not wear brand names or at least any which have a visible logo.

A tinfoil hat.

>working class gentleman

>working class neet

>working class gentleman, historian and political aficionado

pretty simple: Elbow Patches and a Flatcap.

Your welcome.

thread should have ended there
OP your masturbatory description of yourself sounds like copypasted from a shitty detective dime novel

Thank you.

I've started to see a lot of people in my town wearing flatcaps with hoodies this winter. looks good.

Americana workwear

buy some raw denim

>working class gentleman, historian and political aficionado
>NEET

this must be bait

one can aspire to be those things without yet engaging in them.

Many people dress above their station in life, it's quite motivating.

full rick

full boss, no joke.!

bump for the best thread on Veeky Forums right now

>working class
>NEET
kek

Intellectual core. Alternatively look at the way raf dresses with black pants, black sweater, white shirt, white shoes. Remember to use an undershirt

Fashion should just give a general sense of one's surface. Yours is too specific and detailed of a description. You obviously have a childish ego. Stop browsing /pol/ and because you make "slightly" better arguments you're any more than just a NEET.

>working class
>gentleman
>working class
>NEET

>it's as light as a feather
>and as HARD as a dragon scale