Will this turn into a good beard if I let it grow. it's been like a month

will this turn into a good beard if I let it grow. it's been like a month.

Other urls found in this thread:

orthosphere.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/the-argument-from-truth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How did you achieve a beard that is not patchy?

I think it looks like utter shit to be honest. that's why I'm asking. I've never grown a beard before.

Yes, that beard will grow in fine.

If it is starting to itch, get dry, or flaky like dundruff, you may need beard oil (only ever use a tiny amount) it will help your skin from getting dried out.

The hardest part of growing a beard is getting the negative comments for the first 3 months, After that you will only be hassled by women who enjoy trying to emasculate men.

Good luck bro!

It will grow just fine. Not patchy, dense enough, only part that could become a problem is the part between lower lip and the chin, but only time will tell. Also get some good beard oil, makes the beard softer, prevents itching and is good for the skin. Keep it growing and ignore the urge to shave it off on a bad beard day. Also keep your neck shaved clean.

>After that you will only be hassled by women who enjoy trying to emasculate men.

If some slut tries to do this just kick their ass.

>Also keep your neck shaved clean.

Thanks, where should I cut it to? Do you have any pics?

bon iver please sign my cd

this isn't OP btw. but also if you shave the neck won't you look like a terrorist? what I read online is just don't shave anything for Good year.

I think the other user recommended that. I haven't shaven my neck in years, it makes my beard fuller (I keep it about 30cm long from my chin, which is managable)

This isn't the OP, I am. Basically, the only problem with growing beards is that my wife's boyfriend says that it chaffed him last night. Should I go clean shaven for good skin to skin contact?

So the neckbeard meme is just a meme?

that looks fucking awful, you legit look like a neckbeard redditor, lose some weight/bloat, get a tan and maybe you'll be able to pull it off

lol I'm not fat at all. I'm fit.

never said you were fat, but your face is visibly bloated. no definition which is probably why you chose to grow out the beard. you'd look much better leaner cos your beard genetics are evidently strong

"shave neck" user here.
At this length you should shave the neck, otherwise you'll look like you're just to lazy for shaving. As soon as the beard covers your neck, you can let it grow on the neck too for more density.

easy rule for shaving the neck: draw a line with your thumb acros your throat , just as you'd cut it open with a knife. Shave everything below that line.

so I should go back to this?

beards are hard without looking like a numale faggot and I gotta say you look like a numale faggot in that picture

If you're skinnyfat shave it

A neckbeard is exactly that: A beard limited to the neck.

Overweight people grow them to redefine their jawline or to reframe their face, similar to overweight people that grow sideburns or 'chops'

lol I don't mind as long as it will later blossom into a nice full beard. that's what I'm asking about. I know it looks shit now.

it will never look good unless you lean out and stop being a skinny fat pale fuck

that looks 100 times better. hard to believe thats the same person in the op

lol. fuck tans bro. I don't want skin cancer. my shit is healthy.

Your mustache joins your beard, and your beard isn't patchy. That's the two main flaws that stop most men from growing a beard.

>easy rule for shaving the neck: draw a line with your thumb acros your throat , just as you'd cut it open with a knife. Shave everything below that line.

So you cut a straight light across your neck? Where abouts?

you have a chad tier lower third in the pic you posted of stubble, no idea why you possibly think you look better with a beard.

where the jugular is

>pale

Being pale is a good thing u nigah.

woah man, so much better clean shaven

I don't! I already said it looks like shit now. I'm just thinking about a year from now. I read about beard growing and the first few months are tough. it looks like shit and everyone else makes fun of you (like you guys are doing now). I've never grown a beard so I wanna try it out. I'm just wondering if it will turn into a nice bushy beard.

beards are for fat people to cover their double chins and its not fa

why do you want a bushy beard though? you have a solid lower third and a great chin. keep it visible

If you ever decide to shave dont forget to transition down.

have a Goatie for a few days, then try a mustache for a few days (neither look good if you try to grow them in from scratch, trying them out when you decide to end a beard is a great opportunity)

Mustaches only look good with a few face shapes, you might get lucky.

honestly I don't know. I've rocked a close shave and a buzzed head for years. just thinking of switching it up.

Hundreds of models, sought after in the industry, prove that assertion wrong.

beards are only bushy to begin with, because there's no weight in the length. Once they grow out, and you start using beard oil, they straighten and flatten out.

oh because I saw an old picture of John Millington hahaha. his shit is waaay thicker than mine though. just felt inspired.

gimme an example of one then

You don't watch many runway shows do you?

why are you using Veeky Forums again?

Every model for Dolce&Gabbana this season.

obligatory effay picture.

I guess I meant full beard. I just don't wanna look like a wispy faggot. like those things gross beards.

oh my thats alot of beards

Hiding all that fat.

are you actually retarded?

gross sand nigger back to Veeky Forums if this is what you're after

eww, he said THIS season.

nice file name though love, i think you've successfully broadcast your gender now.

Yes. Don't hide that chin. You look way better.

one of my fav fits, just happens to have a beard too.

>After that you will only be hassled by women who enjoy trying to emasculate men.

wow, it's like this dudes an Oracle.

Is this man too skinny to have a beard, or does his ethnicity offend your intolerances as well?

some inspo for you friend

too much autism im out

Damn! You got my pussy juices flowing

TFW when you recognise le meme, and dont need to click for antsize reveal.

You're totally right, he's gross, every woman in the world pretty much agrees with you.

you should definitely go back to that

keep it this lenght or shorter.

orthosphere.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/the-argument-from-truth/

Ian is that you?

I kissed a guy with a beard before, it got all wet and felt utterly disgusting.

Would you prefer slight stubble or clean shave?

HOT

stay clean shaven or that at best, you have a good chin. no reason to hide it behind a beard

Do you think a clean shave might be a bit too baby face though?