What to do with my beard

So, I've got my beard growing since like a year with regular trimming to keep it in shape, but I'm thinking about changing or getting rid of it. Problem is, that I'm unhappy about my jawline, specificly the line from my neck to the tip of my chin, viewed from the profile. I'm able to cover that with the beard, but it definetly increases the neckbeard factor.
In case it's helpfull:
I'm about 60kg on 185cm / 132lbs on 6 feet, so quite skinny. I usually dress in black or blue skinny jeans, combined with a black metal shirt or sweater or a unicolored oxford shirt or a simple sweater combined with nikes or leather boots (not combat boots) and a leather or bomber jacket. Haircut is an undercut with like half a meter long top hair worn open or in a top knot sometimes, when I'm at work.

So: keep the beard, get rid of it, keep parts of it, what are your opinions?

Keep growing it, go to a decent barber and have him line it up. Some guys here hate the detailed beard look, but for patchy or spotty beards it's gonna help immensely.

Your patches will probably fill in as the years pass, so if you like wearing a beard, keep it and just take care of it.
If you wanna look your best though, I'd take it down and rock a heavy stubble.

looks terrible

had it once

that's why I want to change it.

just grow a mo

top post is like pretty much all I can grow there unfortunatly. It looks darker in rl, but that's it.

From a femanon to you: Shave it please. Gingers should not have beards. Also your facial structure is bad for beards. Please just do something with your head hair instead. Don't grow your beard out.

I ain't ginger, I'm aryan.

keep growing that shit fammy
personaly i would grow our the mustache aswell as to not look like a jihadi

I think it looks good actually. Granted, I can't see your face so I don't know what it looks like as a whole, but the beard itself is nice.

yeah he looks like a terrorist

OP here.. I was not looking for the opinions of sluts. This is a man only thread, you got that?

I have the same type of beard growth and I grow it out in the winter and cut it in the summer.

He not OP, but I kek'd.

How old are you?

How old are you?

I want to know what you are in relation to how full your beard is. I am 23 and want it to be less patchy on the lower cheeks etc.

I'm 21 but I got friends who had a full beard since they were 18, so it's really up to genes I guess.

23 on thursday.

Also I got rid of most of the beard.

I remember the reason I got the beard and I've got a strong feeling of regret.

Yeah no offense, but you kinda got creeper stache. My beard has no game, so I really shouldn't talk.

yeah, thought it'd look funny.

ITT: Homosexuals (the kind that should slit it's throats).

Get that trash out of your nose faggot. Jesus Christ.

Yours looks better imo

Shave it. Keep stuble if you want.

Get rid of the nose ring please

looks better with beard OP

ya goofed

yeah, it does. Now I know better the next time I want to shave.

such is life, good luck with your next try

that's my motto.