Russia general

Wtc decent clothing like Gosha but cheaper? I Tried out Sputnik1985, but the best T-shirts were out of stock.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/holod_no/?hl=en
kedydinamo.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is the worst fucking meme, streetwear is cancer

americans are a meme

t. eastern european

Th - Thanks

Bumb

бoмп

w2c?
googles not giving me anything

w2c far left boy / girl

хoлoднo jumper

Been looking for these a long time.

bump

instagram.com/holod_no/?hl=en

Just copped an anorak jacket from Sputnik1985. Is it normal to have to wait a week before finally getting an order number?
Did I get fucked over?

*tracking number

Its all legit user, they just process payments in a strange way. This was my main concern when I copped mine.

yea! fuck ya dude... why wont any ladies settle for our sharp looks? NO one notices us in our full rick... All these stupid gosha kids get all the attention! not fair!

Does it usually take this long though?

Can I get a legit check on this Gosha shirt. It looks pretty good except there's no trident symbol thing on the other sleeve

Pic related is how it's supposed to look like, but I don't know if its from a later season or not

>buying second hand clothes

I feel sorry for you user

Yes becuase buying a shirt from 3 seasons ago they don't make anymore is so embarrassing.

it is abit desu

why are you here

are you new or is this just some really weak bait?

have a (You) as your parting gift

PODMOST ПOДMOCT

>Russia general
This is how Russians dress. Sorry but it's the harsh reality.

That's like saying every Britbong dresses like a chav

ян блoк гдe ты быыыыл

Any other Russian brands worth checking out besides gosha and sputnik?

Dinamo

fun fact xolodno means cold

link?

Dude I buy thrift store shit all the time. But spending big money on second hand clothes is embarrassing. Fucking hypebeasts.

lmao
ok

Just so you guys know theyre making fakes of the hoodie version of this now.

Might order some of those white sport shorts from Sputnik. I want to get a t-shirt too but price seems kinda steep

Бaмп

Can you still buy their clothing? When I tried to cop OP's pic, I got an email saying it was out of stock.

I copped it at the weekend, must have just missed it senpai

Well shit, senpai, th-thanks though

Givi?

kedydinamo.ru/

I have the white pair on the front page in size 11.5 and it fits well. I get tons of compliments on them. Also recently got an all black pair to use for work (bartender at swanky place) and some black jeans fits.

Russia is a lot poorer than the UK though

Can't believe you guys cop these brands. Here in Russia we consider them shit for teenage fuccbois.

Dumping some inspo of contemporary Russia

just look at the kids that wear this shit, they all look like liberal pussy cucks

He дeлaй этoгo

show me on the doll where the hypebeast touched you

>adidas top
>nike socks

W2C sweater of guy in terrex and response trails

buying hype brands second hand is gross

>wanting to wear literal exported meme kitsch

That guy looks like a mix of a white guy, a butch lesbian and obama

I seriously don't understand this shit.
Why would you pay hundreds of dollars for gosha stuff when you could just buy a tee shirt with random Russian writing for ten dollars and achieve the exact same image. If you're just burning money with designer clothing that's one thing, but if you're just trying to achieve a slavcore thing you're trying way too hard.

Just so you know, fake Gosha is abundant. The nicer designs from before the 16 collections arent really faked, for better or worse, though, so youre a bit limited to mostly items that hypebeasts like.

some of the camo tees and stuff can ultimately only be from gosha. totally agree with you otherwise.

i am interested in doing an infographic for this core as it seems popular but not very well documented. Any ideas?

>Cyrillic text
>Unsaturated Colours
>A piece of milsurp

post pics and ideas

this is great

Ew.

cop or not?

w2c shorts like this

what i came to say, dude looks like a gay white obama

my nigga

Can make an infographic if anybody is interested in contributing.

no but im interested in the result

It is funny how designers are trying to replicate this gopnik style fashion and charge like 200$ for pieces that originally costed less than 20$

it is funny how designers replicate youth subcultures, thats definitely something that has never happened before

No need to specify gay, Obama already looks like a passive homo

im sorry if i sound like an idiot but is that a 1984 reference?

This interests me. Are we going for just the gopnik style or Russian-inspired fashion in general?

Gopnik and eastern style