Would it be acceptable for me...

Would it be acceptable for me, a college student to go to classes wearing a hoodless zipperless sweater like pic related, chino shorts and streetwear shoes?

I don't want to go complete tryhard and wear boat shoes chino shorts and dress shirt but I don't want to look like a vagrant.

>hoodless, zipperless sweater
sweater already don't have zippers or hoods
is this bait?

I would appreciate if you could suppress your autism.

Pic related, a sweater with a zipper.

No one gives a fuck what you wear to class. if you are really worried about not looking like a try hard then don't be one. that sweatshirt is horrendous by the way.

>No one gives a fuck what you wear to class
I do, and am asking this because I want to hear people's opinion, thanks for the bump though.

If I see you, who I'm guessing is a full grown college student, wearing a fucking Diamond Supply Company sweater to a college class, I will make fun of you.
Wearing clothing made for high schoolers and stoners at such an age is truly pathetic.
Go on the Carhartt WIP website and pick out some stuff you like, or at least go to Uniqlo and Zara.
Chino shorts, Jesus Christ, cop some fucking taste.
If you want to wear such a style, wear something like this

What kind of shorts are those?

Probably Norse Projects, along with the rest of what he's wearing.

>>>Fuccboi General

>he cares what others (especially college aged tards) think of him
>fashion

ya nah son. you're an insecure faggot, get yourself a Supreme shirt, some vans, a beanie, and some jeans from H&M just like every other faggot if you're scared of not fitting in you fucking freak

Surely most of Veeky Forums can't be this delusional and autistic.

dude no one cares, even that ugly ass sweatshirt literally no one cares

Wait you're on a fashion forum and you're telling me it's good to be insecure about fitting in at school?

??? Do you know what board you're on buddy? If you don't care don't reply to a thread lmao

I suggest you reread the question in the OP, reread your replies, then reevaluate your life.

>is it acceptable to do X

Caring what other people think is the least Veeky Forums thing you can do.

Just wear something safe like the pussy you are, don't want people to think you're weird or anything.

>Caring what other people think is the least Veeky Forums thing you can do.

You don't believe this lie, do you?

I actually wear all my fits in uni because I rarely leave house anyway.

>he cares what others think about him to the point where he bases his actions on the thoughts of others

You're neither Veeky Forums or alpha. That's not an attractive quality for a man.

Get yourself a pair of vans and hit up H&M

>deluding oneself so far that you think fashion isn't about controlling your perception

I bet you even believe you don't care about what other people think kek.

I bet you care enough about what I say to respond again.