WHICH OUTFIT TO WEAR?

>finally got Veeky Forums and scored a date with qtpie grill
>need help selecting an outfit for later tonight
>date is at olive garden (im a poorfag)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ugivNRYfjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post a timestamp immediately or else you're trolling

I really like the Swag shirt + cargo shirts outfit! The socks are very stylish too.

Hope you have a nice date OP!

stay home

black t shirt, black pants white stans
best i could do m8

this my cool shirt

Shit and tie, for sure. You want her to think of you as a successful alpha male, right ?

definitely 3. Perfect balance between casual and formal, also perfect for a summer night. 4 is too emo, 5 too formal and 6 too dad-core. Not even going to write about 1 and 2, kinda feel you posted them as a joke.

I mean, as long as I don't wear a fedora right? I want to appear normal.

Don't listen to these guys. Overall your wardrobe is very poor.

You could either go 4 with black shoes or 6. Maybe 3.

Totally, the girl will love seeing you pull up in Olive Garden wearing this. It shows you take care of yourself and don't mess around.

How can I improve? I only have $100/week to spend on clothing if needed.

Buy your clothes at walmart

I feel so bad about your disfigured face OP

>thinks he's Veeky Forums
>wears swag shirts
>wears Cyrillic shirts

I still have to assume you're trolling. If you're not, wear 4 with bigger shoes and without the Cyrillic meme shirt.

Am I not fit? I am native russian speaker tho. Cyrillic not meme shirt

throw away everything you wear in 1&2, 3 is good, 4 is alright too, 5 keep shirt and belt, maybe shoes, but get rid of that shirt, 6 only for work. Like work on your own property.
don't get t-shirts like the ones in 1 and 2. No printed text in that size, not those bright colours, no memes. The short sleeved shirt in 3 is okay. Colour isn't too bright and those printss are alright too. Plain black and white shirts like in pic 4 always work and are easy to combine. Look for bandshirts or something like that. If you buy shirts look for a slim fitting in unicolor maybe with a print like the shirt in 3, if you want to wear it in your free time. If you feel the urge to wear a tie, get a unicolored one, always darker then your shirt. Also the pants you wear in 5 are too loose and too long. Get yourself tighter ones that end over your shoe.
If you're working on a budget, H&M has some wearable clothes or have a look at local thriftshops. And think about starting a hair thread.

You're in shape, and probably more appealing to women than an actual Veeky Forums autist. I just take Veeky Forums to mean jacked. If you're Russian, wear your meme shirt for a conversation topic. Could I see what the shirt actually is?

it is the face of the lead singer of the group leningrad. It translated to "when in st petersburg, drink"
youtube link to the song: youtube.com/watch?v=1ugivNRYfjc

All your outfits suck and you look like a malnourished boy bander

I feel so lucky being Italian and being born with an innate sense of fashion that has helped me through life. OP, you dress like absolute shit. 4 is the only salvagable fit.

top left is best

Is cool shirt and band. I would do that outfit, and go somewhere cooler than Olive Garden.

if youre being serious bottom left or top right i guess

show dick you fag

wrong board m8