Amateur Hour

will this be enough for an average person to think I'm Veeky Forums?

so you still think your shirt isn't preshrunk, fuccboi

Is every fit with vans?

we meet again

pack up and start again, you're doing it wrong

For both pics, you desperately need to pull your pants up. Pull them up an extra inch and tighten your belt. That bulge around your ankles? Very un effay

I have other shoes but I like vans in the summer

the black acne's are like an extra 2 inches long.. I got them in a 34 length

might need to get them hemmed

sorry Veeky Forums - back to the drawing board

keep in mind I'm only trying to impress the average person, not fashion gods

Very solid shoe collection

Then fucking do it

I got it hemmed can you tell? :)

Yeah man glad you did; do you like the way it fits? Cuz that's what matters
By the way next time you buy shirts, keep in mind that the shirt sleeve stitching should line up square with your shoulder, so technically that shirt is too big (which might be why it didn't fit right in the arm length)

well you look below the average person

this is the stuff I bought this week.. I want to get into different types of hats.. I don't know if I'm ready for dad hats yet

sorry bro :(

all I can do it try!

yeah I like it better and you're right it is a little big, but I liked the tee and it was the only size they had left

it was only 20 bucks and for $10 more to hem I think it's looks great.. I got compliments on it tonight!

It sounds like you're trying to be Veeky Forums to impress people.
That's how you don't impress people.
You will seem like you're trying to hard. Do it for yourself to boost your confidence instead of doing it for them.
My philosophy on fashion is that you cannot be confident if you are not confident in how you look. If you like wearing normal clothes, then wear them. But if you don't, then do it for yourself and wear things that you think look good.

looking good makes me feel good

but I get what you're saying I also try to impress others for sure

Don't buy dad caps. Those aren't the absolute most effay hats ever, but they're not awful. Just don't be a trend hopping faggot and wear dad caps with tiny le ironic designs on them. Please.

matching your shoes to your cap is gonna look kinda tacky

really :(

damn

i mean i'm not saying that you can't do it if you want, and normalfags would probably think it looks decent
i just personally don't like it

You'll honestly only be triggering the Veeky Forums autists so don't even worry familia you're good, dope shoes and hats by the way where'd you cop them?

left two nigger right two unoriginal af although for basics r decent

the hats I got at zumiez for like $20 each and the shoes I got on the vans website buy 1 get 1 half price

so that was cool

I'm just trying to get some basics right now desu last year I went out and bought ance, nudie, and APC jeans.. although unnecessary I love nice denim

I'm from NY son.. gonna rock Tims till I die

but yeah all about the basics rn