Faggot Jacket

Hey /fa, what do you think the next big jacket trend is. It was once peacoats, then this puffer jacket style. What's next?

It's still peacoats where I am

S H E R P A
H
E
R
P
A

Sherpa ofc

probably mountain parkas or camo smocks

are you fucking serious?! 10 years go that was popular with emo and screaming bands like the terrible Hawthorne heights. every 10 years.

yeah but it was 2006 it had nothing to do with the style of music; it was just acceptable for these midwestern bands to try and look blue collar

I've never found them that warm at Levis. how the fuck am I supposed to get through Calgary winter in that. don't say layers.

get a blanket lined jacket instead, famalam

no matter how warm a sherpa is, your ass will freeze off
unless you have fake winters, you'll need a long jacket/coat, i personally go with long parkas

as far as trends go, just look at what fast fashion brands like h&m and zara has in stock and you'll have a clue
from that you can already see that bombers ain't going nowhere in this season either, Zara has a whole separate category just for bombers next to jackets (like bombers wouldn't be jackets), and have 30-40 different models for both men and women, if you didn't hate bombers until now, it's guaranteed you will soon enough

fa is trying to bury bombers as a trend for a good few years now, in fact bombers will go harder than ever in this season

parkas ain't going nowhere either

This looks cozy as fuck I might cop one
Loose/comfy vibes deserve a resurgence

you mean mac coats
and you're correct, comfy mac coats is the answer.
interior (lining) sherpa is strong right now with trucker jackets and aviators, but it's one of those trendy things you'll see H&M reproducing.

try to find some exterior sherpa, fuck the system.

already ordered this black cord sherpa to wear with my jncos, my light wash high wasted $400 jeans, and whatever shoe settles itself as the next shoe that later becomes a meme, so everyone around me irl will know I'm a trend setter and influencer

so you wear a sherpa under a parka ?

can i wear a light grey American apparel zip up hoodie under a light blue sherpa to make it warmer?

>outdated peacoat meme

I still wear mine from time to time, so fuck? Its comfy, simple and I bought a decent one, why wouldn't I wear it?

that shit is timeless

Yeah, it seems people in this sub only have one coat/jacket at a time.

what?

i wear a lined parka, actually 3 of them, not at the same time inb4

trench coats m8

Pic unrelated

>sub
back2leddit