Old thread is auto-sage

apologizes for big file

I like it

BANGER

you'll cowards don't even wear skirts

>all black suit
>brown shoes

jars

Oh nice, is that trucker waxed or leather?

leather ranch jacket, one of my best thrift store finds

the shoes look really odd
the shoes look really oddthe shoes look really oddthe shoes look really odd

omgg your hair

Fuck yeah dude. I never thought I'd see one pulled off well but that shit is tight

Shit like all of your fits, knoch

t-thanks

newfag, knoch is one of, if not the best dressed on Veeky Forums. hes even a successful designer , has one of the most impressive julius/milsurp collections and is dating one of the most influential/knowledgeable fashion bloggers out there.
check yourself

First day in the office

>tfw no gf to have rough sex with

this is a great outfit, i am assuming you have the backside curves to make it work properly too

hope you're not getting sexually harassed for looking like a qt user

who is he dating...?

gosha rubchinskiy eto moj best friend

have a good day dear

Timber

>from the back
Thanks, didn't get a word harassment or otherwise
I feel like the shoes were less than ideal

>influential
>fashion
>blogger

I'd expect ten issues of the newest Straßenfeger in your bag

it works as long as your body shape supports the movement of the fabric in a flattering way, which it seems to do... shoes are quite high, but height is helpful in the workplace, use every advantage you can get

what sort of job is this btw

who tf is timber

google doesn't even know

instagram?

might look nice with black flats (or even derbies?).

the tuck of the blouse is v. good

shirt+pants combo accentuates your hip width, not very flattering

going out for lunch, tie or no tie?

noose

fatty get out

ties don't work with patterned shirts buddy

Got promoted from what's basically a glorified greeter to something in the office of a five star hotel. I really regretted the heels when the woman training me turned out to be foot shorter than me
Thanks. I thought something flat would have cut my leg but I'm thinking that would've been the smarter choice.
Gotta loose few more pounds before I think about making an ig

Stop posting bait

what the fuck

ye the cropped pants + low profile shoes thing looks better on women than men 2bh.

choice of shoe is v. questionable

Hey gyno! The fit is cool, but some UC tee would have made it brill

It looks cool from a normal angle

yea it does look better here, but that's partially because the top half of the shirt isn't visible. that scoop neck doesn't vibe well imo.

A lot like my last fit just changed up a bit for different weather

So obey made a cool piece for once

Decent but uninspiring, very basic pieces. Not keen on the overshirt.

How tall are u

Is this bait? Completely average, doesn't belong on a fashion board.

Lithcuck is that u?

japanese levels of concealment, seriously if you didn't have that black bar your identity would totally no longer be a secret

Heading to fashion week show.

Elena Dawson, Ann Demeulemeester, Elena Dawson

lookin' pretty

At least it's good looking average and not thousand bucks blown away to appear like some edgy bum clown

I'm guessing youre in London

not the meme, the place

With those heels 5'11"ish. Person training me was a tiny Indonesian lady tho

you look like a witch but i love you

for obey that's a dope jacket. good cop.

I wish I were... Aint no fashion week in London at the moment though

Thanks family

where u at buddy

is this in a big city or some flyover? america?

I just threw these on and I'm not actually wearing them today because I wanted some thoughts on the fit. I'm moving abroad and so my friends are coming to a little get together meal/drinks event before that.

also, do these shoes go with the pants, colour wise? I know they're bluchers/full brogues and that's not ideal, but I'm refering to the colour itself

Land of the Long White Cloud

no need to lose any pounds, you look great (so does your style) and i'd love to see more

In Manhattan

erm what?

is this a joke? you look like a character out of the game Fable

Hey thanks man. I lost 10lbs this summer and still have another 5 or so to reach where I want to be. I don't have much of a closet right not either, it's something I'm slowly working on. I don't want to buy any new clothes until I hit my goal weight but I thrifted the pants for $3 so I figure if they don't fit right after 5lbs it's not much of a loss

i think he looks good, suck a dick

get off this board

reply to this post

yeah this works there (here), good work.

nice b8

The dude is right

Show me a photo of a fit like that in the street alongside normal human beings which doesn't look ridiculous

he looks fucking autistic, walk down the street in that and you'll be laughed at- and rightly so

not bad senpai, although I'm not sure about the shoes and pants, because they're almost the same on the greyscale, from what I can tell. Try something with a bit more contrast.

unless you flipped the image that's a women's jacket, the buttons are on your left.

Also, Does anyone here live in Spain? I needed some advice in regards to the fashion zeitgeist over there, as well as any good stores/etc or anything fashion related that is exclusive to Spain that I just gotta know

they look great though, let's see them from the behind?

Spaniards dress very well, but at the same time aren't really fashionable. I hope you know what I mean.

Like the difference between a hedge mage and a wizard? They have naturally good instinct and are mostly self taught fashion wise, but don't really understand the intricacies or established fashion ideals?

they created zara

end of story

go ride a bike, lose a hundred pounds, then come back.

zara is alright when used sparingly but a full zara fit looks pretty meh imo