I'm a man and I accidently bought woman by common projects original achilles low

I'm a man and I accidently bought woman by common projects original achilles low

how fucked am I? Will anyone notice I'm apparently wearing a woman's sneaker if I wear them?

pic related

How the fuck do you accidentally buy $300 sneakers

everyone will notice and think you are a tranny

tough luck user

Might sound ridiculous, but I signed up to a shop website and added them to my cart, but I didn't realize that when you add things to your cart it automatically charges your registered card. I accidentally bought these shoes and a sports bra. Luckily I make bank so it doesn't really matter.

I somehow missed the fucking "woman" part, also does anyone know what the supposed difference is? I can't quite tell

isn't me

I mean, did you size them right? It's not terribly uncommon for women's shoes to be on slightly different shaped lasts but more than likely you're fine. Worst case scenario, return them?

Also report back if they fit, for science.

Yeah I sized them correctly, fortunately they used a cm measurement instead of standard shoe sizes.. The bra on the other hand.. LOL

they look exactly the same

they seem to fit

why would you not just return them?

aw you got little baby feet

i mean, if it fits it fits

Good? just keep them? lmao

I might just keep them

hope i don't get called out for being a bitchmade nicca

It's the exact same shoe you retard

Use your fucking head for once

yeah but it says "woman" inside the sole

also they squeaky as hell

What size shoe are you?

You're a woman now son, make use of those female bathrooms

42 eu

I ordered 41

you got small feet bro

Gift them to your gf.

Too big for her desu. I will prob give her the bra though lol.

also the numbers on the side are women shoes numbers.
You are fucked.

do we tell him how obvious it is?

better than giant clown feet imo

>not keeping cool bra for yourself
come on now

:3 I'll prob try it on at least.

don't worry about it, they don't look different from the mens version besides the inside that says woman by common project.

the silhouette and everything else is the exact same as the mens.

no they aren't

>but I didn't realize that when you add things to your cart it automatically charges your registered card
the fuck kinda fraud ass website is that

commes de garcon

aren't the co unisex ? what' the differencebetween male and female shoes ?

Why did you cart a sports bra?

Was feeling curious.

there is no difference, you're right they are unisex the women's line was only created to make smaller sizes of the same exact shoe

kek

what makes these worth $300

Muh gold lettering

Wait are you serious?

they're the most neutral looking shoe ever
as long as they fit it's fine

apparently when they first started manufacturing them the cost to the company was over $260 per pair for whatever reason

Difference should be sizing only (like there are smaller sizes available). Don't think that they are less wide as that would be next to impossible to wear by normal people. Accidentally bought women's Lunar 3 at some point and didn't even notice until I checked the shopping page again. No difference whatsoever.