Where 2 cop graffiti Kanye old skools he was spotted in on Saturday?

where 2 cop graffiti Kanye old skools he was spotted in on Saturday?

He probably wrote that himself

>he will make a yeezy x vans collab that looks exactly like that and people will buy it for $150

wew lad

holy shit, this guy's style is terrible

more like 300$

you're the kind of guy that browses Veeky Forums and still doesnt get laid arent you

>defending kanye

i will defend him over a lot of things musically, not his clothing style tho I admit.

>for free

i get paid in black yeezys

>I WISH I COULD TALK TO MY DAD

>copying someone down to this level of detail

fuck man...

I bet tyler write that shit on there for him and told him it was cool.

kek

>not defending things you enjoy
Found the cuck guys

how does he does it
guy is like 40 and pulls off streetwear better than every kid
that fit is amazing

because he invented street wear? and streetwear is just something to trick impressionable liberal teens into giving their money up for

#tylerthecreatorcore

buy regular vans and buy a fucking sharpie and write shit you dumb fuck

> will defend him over a lot of things musically
could you please do that? i know it's not fashion related but i haven't met yet a person that genuinely enjoys kanye's music, especially his new stuff

you haven't met a lot of people then
kanye is critically acclaimed, thus his very high score for MBDTF and TLOP on Pitchfork. He has evolved way beyond hip-hop.

Kanye is extremely sincere, and you can hear it in his music. He isn't afraid to try things, and has created things that litteraly NOBODY could have done, like Wolves, Ultralight Beam, or Gorgeous on MBDTF. Not saying these are the best music ever made, but they are insanely innovative

no

lmao fuck is wrong with you

death

back to facebook

you literally said nothing about his music. you didn't even mention production or lyrics.
you quoted his popularity
you said he 'tryes things' that 'nobody could have done'
saying he is 'sincere' doesn't tell me anything about his music

this is why i left /mu/
too few people on this website know enough about music to be worth discussing it with.

hahahahah 40 year old man dressing like a teenager with daddy issues