Chelsea boots are not Veeky Forums

these ones aren't, don't generalize when there are many different styles. though the origin of the Boots are far from effay standards as they were made for cowhands to wear, they have since become a staple in the SLP heroin chic style

For men? No, they aren't

The main problem is that they are such a standard shoe for those getting into fashion that it becomes obvious that you are trying to be fashionable. With Chelsea boots there is no chance you can pull off just being naturally fashionable, they are too contrived.

yeah but simply stating the boots themselves aren't fa is wrong when it's the people wearing them in shitty fits that are not fa

No, they're Veeky Forums but played out nonetheless. Its like said, same with CPs although still uncommon among normals for anyone into fashion it looks like you just bought the starter kit

I will concede to your statements.

problem with this is that 99% of people who look at SLP and go on to buy chelsea or sidezip etc boots dress in a way that has absolutely nothing to do with SLP or heroin chic.

theyre literally the fashion equivalent of neckbeards who think wearing a suit jacket with an anime shirt and cargo shorts automatically makes the whole outfit classy.

Why not? It's actually predominately a "men's" boot anyway.

What planet do you live on? Maybe that's the way they were originally conceived, I don't know, but for 99% of normie fashion, chelsea boots are female only.

once i see a pair at H&M i know it's over.

>suit jackets with elbow patches
>bomber jackets
>longline tees

all things must come to an end.

I live in a city, and I would say I see more men wearing them than women.

But does it even matter?

They're super comfy T B H
Plus I just wear em with jeans and a T shirt and normies compliment me on em.

this guy would look good in a trash bag

Those ones aren't. Fucking white teenagers trying to make them the new uggs.

Now classic Chelsea boots are top tier. Pic related.

sry, new guy to fashion here, what are cps?

wow this is shit

What state/country do you live in? Just curious

Pennsylvania

Yes

They were made for the then Queen of England to wear.

you guys are looking too deep into this, stop caring what shoes you're wearing and what shitty normies will think.

get god tier hair, skin and posture, achieve the body type you want, and wear basic shit that's comfortable (chelseas, sneakers, derbies) it's not so difficult. Get off the internet and quit thinking way too hard about such a simple choice. I miss when Veeky Forums was about legitimate discussion regarding the quality of certain labels, new designers, what makes a fit look nice etc.

You have any clue how ridiculous you sound? A boot design that is well over 150 years old is "played out"? Classic English footwear your grandfather would have probably worn and your grandkids will probably wear aren't anywhere near played out bub. There's a reason minimal white sneakers and Chelsea boots are so popular, and it's that they look good on a lot of people.

why 2 zippers

That's what your mother said about you after she shit you out.

So qt on grills I don' even care when you live in an unfashionable place and see them wearing it your heart melts a bit

Cool detailing. I guess you could get a more "fitted" wear if you had fatass ankles you could drop the zippers down halfway on each zip, but its mostly just to look cool.

What is this sentence?

Has the Veeky Forums demographic dropped off to uneducated high-school drop-outs, now?

It always has been.

Hence the ever-pervasive STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T attitude

This is why i left this shithole, not people like you but you exposed the reason why

I only come back to laugh and to see what fuccbois are into these days

Veeky Forums is the most hipster shit ever, they talk smack all day about how overplayed, tryhard and horrible shit is and can barely dress themselves decently and barely use examples in the theory crafting pretentiousness that has dominated threads

Its just hard to not laugh at your narrow views when 90% of stuff in WAYWT is laughable.

fashion by meaning is following trends and whats popular, all that matters is a decent look that hasnt been recycled by half a country

This board is full of loathsome angsty kids

Ironic, coming from someone with a Community gif saved on their computer

>>>reddit

God bless u senpai

Are you fucking thick? Do you think they're for women because they're called 'chelseas', and that's a girl name or something?

Dont talk to him, he already clearly proved his ignorance. No need to rub it in, focus on discussion and not bashing neets who think their opinion means something

w2c some nice black chelsea boots?

>I only come back to laugh and to see what fuccbois are into these days
Its funny, cus Veeky Forums has for some reason turned in to a board that follows the mainstream, except that they are a little bit behind. Back in 2011 for example it was all about being contrarian and peacoats and boots and messenger bags

>This is why i left this shithole
lmao
you were the exact kinda clueless fuck that is making this board so awful
this place is better without you, no one misses you, fuck the only reason you adopted the trip to mention ""you left"" is so you can feel like you were relevant

What the fuck are you talking about? This has got to be some of the most regarded shit I've ever read. You sound pretty upset because you're most likely over weight and Chelsea boots look haggard on you.

nuh uh

SLP, if you dont have that mich disposable income RM Williams

Being honest here, 2016 has been the slowest year in regards of fashion, everything look like something straight out of a fashion week from 2002 but still, Veeky Forums has derailed itself staright into fast fashion, myabe because some people started to realize fashion is not just following trends thus leaving only 15yo kids who just want to look swag or attractive to the regular american bitch or they just want to be in and get attention, i blame that on all the /b/, Veeky Forums, /soc/ and /pol/ users who startrd to participate in this board before even lurking or grasping basic fashion concepts like colours and proportions

TL,DR this boards has become /b/ but with some Jeremy Scott shit

>this fucking guy

Mate I would like good in anything.

those arent even chelseas. no elastic

chelsea boots may not be overdone, but the ugly shit you guys pair it with absolutely is

Not Africa

m8 all it takes is searching your username or trip on warosu to see what kind of a clueless faggot you were
posting this kinda shit anonymously would at least leave the kinda cool Veeky Forums kid impression to the exact idiot 15 year olds who don't know any better

>bomber jackets

Been around forever, never going anywhere. Hopefully reddit gives up on them soon, though.

I don't get it, those meetup dudes seem to be hardcore Veeky Forums posters, the guys before seem to be arguing against "dressed by the internet" shit

Extremely similar style. You would wear it the same way

hey senpai, need your help
i would love some CP chelseas but dont know where to find them in Syd and online they seem to go for $700 AUD so i wouldnt mind similar alternatives

Ive seen Story Et Fall and they look good and all but after you convert the $ to AUD and with shipping + import chargers (or whatever its called) it ends up being $500-$600 anywas

is there a good alternative or a place where they actually sell CP chelseas in syd to at least try em out

>being strayan
>not copping RM Williams

the fuck is wrong with you m8?

>RM Williams
just wanna be stylish yo

this is the most generic shit ever. far from being fa. you're not proving anyones point but op's

fuckin bring the hell back boys.

It's "generic" yet still miles better than the XXXL Holister tee and 42X26 dadwash jeans that Joe McEveryman is wearing.

I'm screen-capping this, this is actually a helpful reminder for people who overdo everything.

nope ur average homeless vet looks cooler than that

no one should be shamed for not caring about clothes, but when someone is clearly trying hard to dress cool and failing at it, they deserve the scorn

Except that fit isn't "failing" by any stretch.

It's an incredibly basic oufit, yeah, but by no means a "failure".

Your shitty biases != facts.

oh please god, when the day comes that i think ear plugs, nose rings, and pre-pre-pre-pre-faded diesel jeans looks good, please God, please strike me down oh lord

third party here

massive upper body w tiny legs looks objectively stupid

Two of those things are irrelevant to the outfit itself, and while buying pre-faded jeans is dumb, the light wash works in that fit.

Not a failure of an outfit.

(I do agree that gauges are dumb though.)

I wouldn't call that upper body "massive" but I agree that his legs could use a bit of bulking up.

>This is what Veeky Forumsggots actually wear

>This is what fa/ggots pretend is "fashionable"

I've never seen anyone defend an abomination like what you posted.

That filename tho

>filename

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

w2c coat?

lmfao

dries van noten

i mean length not bulk you blind retard

Massive != length, so if anything you're the retard.

Can I get some opinions on these? I have to wear an orthotic in all my shoes and these are the only Chelsea's ive found with a removable insole. Samuel Hubbard 24 Seven.

Attention everyone new to this board/fashion, DO THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THIS BOARD SAYS. Please scroll through this thread and board and see the delusion. There are literally people who say does not look good!!!! Go to the WAYWT thread, the contributors to this board are all 19 year old twinks who wear Adidas and hoodies. Please don't fall for the meme