So Veeky Forums, care to explain why you're all so obsessed with this horrible, cheap, highschool-tier meme shoe?

So Veeky Forums, care to explain why you're all so obsessed with this horrible, cheap, highschool-tier meme shoe?

it looks nice

best shoe of all time

because its the best sneaker

literally only wannabe Veeky Forums kids who lack the confidence to wear anything besides normiecore in public because it wont impress girls

Because it's summer, and Veeky Forums is literally just out of high-school right now. Of course they would like a high-school "skater" shoe.

It really doesn't look nice. It looks too long, and too grungy. Sk8-hi's look much better imo.

>too long

manlet with pussy feet detected, embrace long shoes you kuck

You're just proving his point with that 12 years old reply.
"pussy feet", are you for real

wearing a size under 9,5 is pretty pathetic tho

this is coming from a 24 year old if that makes my opinion worth more to you faggot

youre quiet one special snowflake arent you

I don't even know what shoe that is. There is nothing wrong with cheap sneakers though. In fact, buying expensive sneakers is for retards.

wtf is this sentence?

good quality for the price; good beaters

versatile

Simple, nice looking, cheap. Why not? Versatile too.

No thanks; I like not looking like a clown.

I wear these to work. They are cheap and comfortable and I don't mind beating them to shit. Don't need to to wear dick ovens all the time.

It's a classic dude, it's up there with converse hi-tops and adidas all stars

holy fuck these are horrendous. Just to think that there are people on this board who give advice while wearing these shits

nobody's obsessed with this, it's just an okay looking sneaker for cheap that's widely available

this

I don't think they're horrendous, but I never understood why people buy such Vans with the brown heel-cap when other, more minimalist models exist.

Like, what does that brown actually add to the shoe? It's just a distracting, unnecessary element imo.

agreed, it's just like those fucking leather carabiner things on backpacks

they're one of the best skate shoes ever made

brown crappy parts were apparently the shit in 2010

ugh...trips wasted on this illiterate fag.

REMINDER