Hair General

If you have unruly hair, before you ask for help, have you tried no-poo, using conditioner and products on your hair? If not, try it first! Sometimes all it takes it going without shampoo and using conditioner to stop being a nappy headed ho.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbcZX2EKd4M
youtube.com/watch?v=NvLn65s4LVE
youtube.com/watch?v=2nGsGObsXm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how can i make efective use of minoxidil?

>he watched it

I've tried and for the most part it worked still some frizz here and there. Now all I need is a decent style but Ink idea what will work.

That's awful. Just shave it all off forever.

It looks like you're fighting your curls more than working with them. Next time, wash your hair with cold water. Cold water washing helps to reduce frizz. While it's wet scrunch your curls. Don't comb them out. If it's possible, try and style your hair like this.

Assume I've been living in a cave for the last two and a half years, Veeky Forums. My last haircut was a neat-looking undercut.

What cuts are considered effay right now?

What the fuck is a smoothskin like me supposed to do with this mop without getting a haircut??

Really, anything but an undercut

Brush it back or to a side, and use gel/mousse/paste/serum

bald with long hair master race here

Old men who dress nice and keep their hair well kept look like god tier philosophers and is the ultimate aesthetic imo

How can I style my hair? It's 6 inches top and buzz cut sides without any shade. what-to-do?

Have you tried parting your hair down the middle to avoid having meme hair?

I've been growing out my hair for a while now and I don't know what to do with it. Also when I part it to my right side, it droops down to my ear and looks like a shitty beret. What should I do?

What's going on with the top back part? Is that hair shorter than the rest?

that is not how I usually have it styled, its just combed down for reference.

It's part of the back that grew out longer than the rest of my hair. It's a weird transition point between my back, shaved at #2, and my top, let to grow out

I've spent most of my life trying to keep my hair in check. It's very low density, but the individual hairs are coarse like wires and impossible to control.

I normally grow it out and let it do whatever. I just shaved my head though, and I have to say I prefer no hair.

unfortunately it looks like shit on me

Been digging the messy mid-length hair look, but the sides and back are mad puffy. Here's what it looks like from the front. Can a layered cut on the sides get rid of the puffiness?

Same smoothskin thinspo lad from earlier, different angle, same shit hair

Just buzz it all off tbqh, you have a pretty strong jaw, so a buzzcut would compliment you very well

I really dig this look. It's perfect for me, how do you get your hair like that? Also I'd recommend clay pastes to rub into the sides of your hair. I use that and it makes it manageable but not shiny like a gel. Don't put any in the front though

Did you read the OP?

Phosphate free 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner is the best invention ever desu. Almost no effort, perfect hair every day.

Can you give a better angle?

You mean sulfate right?

How can i make my hair grow faster?
i cnat take this anymore

Honestly, I had an undercut, then just let it grow out. Hair up top is way longer, and cut to be side-swept. Thanks for the tip.

Probably should have.

I am ready to not look like a 12 years old girl as a 20 years old male

Same length all the way around pretty much. Where do I take it from here

This good? I feel like the back of my hair is too long...

You're right. It looks like all you need is a trim on the edges and some gel or maybe mousse in your hair.

Buzzcut

Awesome, yeah
Any brands you would recommend that are matte/not shiny? I'm using a matte clay but it can't really hold well all day.

What should I do? Was thinking of getting...

I came from a thread on /adv/. Can anyone help me find a haircut that will get rid of this ridiculous mane of mine? It's always in the way, hurts when it's up for too long, and I "take too much care of it." I just need something to make sure it's all gone that will "compliment" my 5head. Thanks in advance.

A meme cut like this.

1. rotate your fucking image
2. are u grl or boi

Have you tried no poo? Your natural oils should help a lot. Also avoiding shampoos with sulfates and alcohols. Washing your hair in cold water also stops your hair from fizzing out.

Triple Thread Hair Gel for Men is really good, if you want a gel. It doesn't get flaky.

Boi. It's rotated the right way in the gallery, it posts sideways. Sorry my man.

i have same type of hair im probly gonna buzz it soon

Gonna start no poo with a cold shower tonight thanks to this thread, awesome thanks I'll check that out. I've been using enjoy matte clay

youtube.com/watch?v=lbcZX2EKd4M

I did the meme cut how do i get rid of it? without a buzzcut i guess.

Let the sides grow a little, then cut the top?

Grow it out style like this

What's scrunching

Like my haircut? Just got it for £30

my sides are too short but i guess nothing to do other than waiting
this style looks like a joke on my oval face

asked this in another thread, but I'd better ask here as well. how do I get my hair to look like this? it's basically a bowlcut, but all the strands fall across the face individually so it doesn't LOOK like a bowlcut, just messy bangs. I have an undercut with similar length on top

see this post reevaluate your life decisions

Wax and hair spray

youtube.com/watch?v=NvLn65s4LVE

Microfiber towels also work.

FUCK off you wouldn't know style if it was appraring right in front of you. Haha, bitch

how do I blowdry? just blowdry from the top down? then spread wax into hair, style into bowlcut, and apply hairspray?

The pants are a little bit tight desu, but then again I am a lanklet skinny jeans guy too

yea, spread fingers and wave scratch from crown to your ends
use wax to shape and add some volume
light spray to hold

youtube.com/watch?v=2nGsGObsXm0

this works too

This still needs help

can I achieve this without a somewhat receding hairline?

Maybe something like this?

Yes, grow it out and brush it back

my hairline is more feminine

it's not this bad but it's close to this

>tfw a man complains about having a good hairline

You shouldn't have a problem then. Her hairline is weird yes, but it's not horrible. So if yours is better, then you have nothing to worry about.

How to achieve this look?

>have thick, fine, straight blonde hair
>grow

Do you guys think this hair looks good?

What could a straight, thick haired pleb do to get their hair looking like pic related?

What can you do with hair that always wants to swoop to one side and down? I've tried pomade to push it back and hairspray to sway it to the side, but everything always gives way and just allows my hair to go back into the natural position it wants.

My hair isn't particularly thick, but it's pretty tenacious and set on staying in that one position.

I tried nopoo for a about 2 weeks. After a week I felt really sick and my hair wasn't looking any different. Over the next week I was vomiting a few times a day and was really bloated but I thought it might take longer so I kept going. I thought it started to look better around the 2 week mark but I had to go to the hospital and have a clean out. It still looks a bit better though. Do the affects last a while or will it go back to looking dull like before?

this

wish i could scalp a 16 year old girl and take her hairline haha

I sometimes look at my dog and wonder if I should shave him and glue his fur to my head.

Should I buzz cut or what

How hard is it to go from redish ginger to blonde?

I've been strawberry blonde my entire life and I want to try something new

Does the left look any good?

underrated post

How long is your hair sir?

I'm afraid I don't like it.

Gatsby moving rubber, the green one or the purple one for this length.

cut/keep?
If keep, how do I stop the ends from waving sideways like that?

honestly, just keep growing it, the waving will end with growth

Just comb it with a brush while you blow-dry it. Angle the dryer straight down, I usually use a cool/warm setting.