I don't know if this belongs here, but itt: best deodorant?

I don't know if this belongs here, but itt: best deodorant?

Pic related just got this and it's my favorite so far. Smells 10/10 and it's not strong.

I had kitchen, but that shit was really strong, I love this way more.

Mitchum, whoops autocorrect

I wear Lush Gov'na.

I fucking hate aluminium oxide shit. It makes you sweat more if you're actually hot.

>35 dollars
Fuck me I'm just a poorfag

smells good, doesn't give me a rash

I use unscented Toms

What does it smell like?

Arm and Hammer.
The most underappreciated deodorant in the public eye.

LUSH deoderants all the way.

>Lush Gov'na.
how tf do you use a powdered deodorant

yes. good.Zinc Oxide stuff is bad for ya bones

Doesn't sunscreen contain zinc?

You put it on your armpits.

not the same molecule, no

I recently started using the desperado but I feel weird using the new Old Spice. It smells dece but I felt like a 6th grader all over again.

Speed Stick Ocean Wave or something idk it works

I use right guard gel deodorant, twice a day. Smells great and cheapish

The correct answer

Degree

Bitch, that's my favorite too

This but the Clean Comfort version = Incredible

What does clean comfort smell like?

wow i got that very one in the box set I got for Xmas and I'm still using this same stick this late in the year.

What deodorant should I use to avoid staining my shirts? I always got yellow pit stains on my white shirts when i used Old Spice but I sweat like crazy when i use Toms

>did I forget to put deodorant on today: the deodorant

You my sir are the only Man talking sense

Fuck off hunchback.

Old Spice Denali. I miss Matterhorn; can't find it anywhere.

Tried Dove, worked but never liked the scents. Same with Speed Stick. Tom's is great for you but it didn't actually do shit.

can confirm it's the GOAT deodorant

I just wear old spice classic because your sister says it reminds her of your dad.

same here. It smells nice and does its job but it has Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex Gly 18% (anhydrous)

I use the one that's just deodorant and it works great

For those of us that don't like having a noticeable scent and don't like greasy armpits.

Not the guy who commented before but I also use it so here's the answer: It smells really mild, almost odorless, very neutral. It just smells 'clean' and a bit 'fresh' but without trying too hard like these 'artic breeze'-whatever kinda deodorants.

I've never cared for that much, but it's not bad.

Yeah, it kind of smells like lotion and soap. Like a girl does after she steps out of the shower. Just clean.

so hold on is "deodorant" and "anti-perspirant" the same thing in america?
I sweat a lot and deodorant doesn't do shit, it just de-odorises it, while anti-perspirant stops me sweating for 80% of the day unless i do lots of walking
what's the best anti-perspirant for a heavy sweater

>deodorant doesn't do shit, it just de-odorises it
really makes u think

I prefer the adidas ones
I sweat a bunch and they do great at masking the odor and don't cause white/yellow marks

UNSCENTED ANTI-PERSPIRANT AND YOUR DAILY COLOGNE
you fucking retards

This man knows

>UNSCENTED ANTI-PERSPIRANT

yeah obviously, what brand though

Odaban is the most effective antiperspirant I've ever used.

deodorant isn't supposed to make you smell good. get deodorant to prevent sweating and a perfume to smell good senpai

The two terms are thrown around interchangeably alot, and most people don't know what they actually mean. In their purest forms, deodorants contain alcohol to kill bacteria and a fragrance to mask any smell. Antiperspirants contain aluminum to block sweat pores, so the bacteria have nothing to feed on. Companies have kind of muddled the two terms, though. Some deodorants now contain antiperspirants and some antiperspirants contain alcohol, and most products of both types contain some proprietary blend of magic chemicals. Personally I like this stuff because it's a pure, unscented antiperspirant, and the fact that it's an aerosol means that it's lighter than a roll-on and non-greasy like gels or solids.

It's shit. Supposedly odorless but actually stinks chemically as hell.

I get free Dove sopa, deodorant, body wash gel, etc from my food bank because i am poor ah. Anyways, Dove soap is great, everything else is stinky shit.

You're welcome, you huge fucking thankless faggot

>usin anti-perspirant
>you are literally not letting your body get rid of toxins and and useless shit that does bad to your body

H-Hey, at least you guys are not sweating..right?

>armpit cancer
vs
>unsightly pit stains
One is an actual problem

I usually use Degree deodorant NOT anti-perspirant
anf I use arm and hammer unscented when I wear my overpriced fragrance

Really want a body powder spray but can't find any in the UK

It's the scented one.

how tf are we all using the same deodorants i literally have used every single name brand mentioned here and the one i didnt like has not been mentioned, fucking hivemind

i tried diclorin for my excessive sweat but still doesnt stop my sweating fuck my life

I hate this fucking smell it's so strong and its basically axe.

Then again, that was the spray so maybe its different

>muh toxins
sweat pores don't emit any of the "toxins" you pseudo-scientists go on about, blocking them just keeps them from making sweat
>armpit cancer
this has been debunked before, look online

I use pic related

Pls don't kill me

Does that mean it'll give me cancer

when you are 13-14 Axe is fucking amazing, after that you should stop

OP has patrician's taste in basic deodorant
Old spice smells fucking disgusting. Every person I've ever met agrees it makes you smell like a sweat old man.

it works, it just smells bad

The deodorants aren't nearly as volatile as that spray on shit.

fuck no. pic related is

>I don't know the difference between deodorant and antiperspirant.

Is LUSH product's actually good or it's a overpriced meme?

Bit of both. I've used their shampoos and conditioners, plus some face stuff and it's all been good

The trick is to just go in and act like you're looking for something and then get a sample, which is usually enough to last a decent amount of time depending on what it is. Repeat as necessary and never pay again

Look for deodorants that don't list aluminum as an active ingredient. The aluminum causes the stains.

I use the antiperspirant one because I sweat like a motherfucker in the summer and it keeps me dry and smelling spiffy.

Is fiji good? What are the best old spices?

i liked matterhorn but cant get it in europe