What would be your trademark outfit, if you had one?

What would be your trademark outfit, if you had one?

Black lambskin bomber jacket, white T or linen shirt, black jeans, black calfskin or tan suede Chelsea boots.

>YOUR trademark
hahahahahahha

the only one i wear

Full rick

Solaire's set from Dark Souls

>the only one i wear
which is?

I won't wear the same outfit each day, because I am free (as in freedom, not as in free beer) to wear whatever I want.

Full Thom if I could afford it.

black hanes hoodie, black hanes tshirt, black beanie, dark blue levis, black belt, black redwings, gold necklace with gold cross tucked in shirt but occasionlly popping out

autismo core

Black jeans, dark blue hoodie (zip down center), work boots, promotional ballcap

yellow lacoste, khakis, blucher mocs

Black pleated trousers. Black Belt. Loose off White Tee. gats. Dark denim jacket. Damn basic but preferable in a Steve Jobs scenario

>that pic

American behavior makes me cringe

Hispanos make me cringe.

naked, all the time.

Full rick

Kek, i still dress like that but i wouldnt call it my trademark, shit is basic as fuck

I do this shirt a lot with palladium baggys or canvas doc marteens, pants are either black, grey or lightwash denim

The past year, my "signature" go to outfit was
>tight black jeans
>white t shirt
>Dark blue Levis trucker
>Chelsea boots

Id probably opt for a black moto jacket and a white Oxford button down now. We'll have to see when it gets cooler.

NotBut I'd think a trademark outfit would probably want to lean on the side of basic. Something really experimental or incredibly trendy would go out too quickly. At least the way I see it, it's gotta be something you feel very comfortable wearing and something versatile enough to serve most occasions.

based stallman

>geobaskets
>black skinny jeans
>white t-shirt, slightly oversized

black sunglasses
leather jacket while shirtless
black jeans
boots

all slp

its always that bs that this guy never changed his outfit because it took up brain power but surely it takes up no more than choosing what you want for breakfast

I feel like wearing the same stuff over and over would be weird for a woman to do.
I actually imagine this a lot, since I'm in research and want to be a professor one day. If I had to though, I would rather choose a signature hairstlye and restrict myself to some kind of dressing code. Kinda like Angela Merkel with her pantsuit.

Tan cargo shorts and a Led Zepplin T-shirt.

>YOUR TRADEMARK
holy shit you guys are unoriginal

How does it feel living with autism? Must be hard in your family.

I've always considered this my trademark fit

>still worshipping Stallman
>when Terry A Davis was literally chosen by divine will

I;d take the Memes too seriously

wish I would have dressed as him for halloween back when everyone was going as bane

if it had to be everyday it would have to be super comfy
doesnt have to be timeless because when people recognize it as your look instead of just the same fit it becomes timeless
strait up would be black silk PJs
maybe a navy robe for colder days
i dont work out so thats not a problem
if i get to this point where i can do this i never need a formal suit
then birks or vans slip ons

you could still do it and just ask everyone wearing a mask if it would hurt if they took it off

99+% of people would probably just think you were autistic and they would be right but the 1% of played along would make it worth it

No normie would be aware that you're wearing a costume most probably

you'd need to wear a conspicuously bad wig so normies would at least have a chance at realizing it's a costume

>dark indigo slim str8 jeans
>thin blue striped/plain white buttondown
>dark brown tailored wool blazer
>black boots/sneakers

And finally
>cheap silver rings
>colourful pashmina scarf

I honestly dress like shit, but I have fun.

Go for it, Sunlight Shield is effay as fuck

where 2 cop

No shit. It was just a good marketing idea.

I think this might be the Toronto Eaton Centre in Canada

my light denim overalls with either a tie-dyed shirt (the colours are pale, not over aggressive) or my grey crop-top sweater, and the vintage nikes my gf gave me (they're pink)

wew lad, I love how these memes always chose the most expensive items

I might just start wearing Hawaiian shirts every day. I'm not attractive so it won't look good, but I guess that's not really the point.

why Hawaiian shirts? are you going for a sleazy used car salesman aesthetic?

Kinda yeah.
I'm also kind of a metalhead and I find it differentiates me a good amount from the standard metalhead look.

I don't remember the last time I've seen someone wearing a Hawaiian shirt. These days on a young person I would associate them with people like this more than anything.

Tl;dr on YouTube talks about women and this regard in his video buzz feed presents first world problems, good watch

Stallman's fits were better than Jobs', too

*Fervent brand loyalty makes me cringe

anyone have the pic of the very young white kids in full odd future gear in line for a show?

exact same clothing almost

..what?

You're obviously an oldfag. A reaally old one from the sounds of it. Every fratbro from here to SB wears this shit (Bay Area here). Not saying it's effay, but it is very normie-trending.

You might be from a flyover state I guess.

Obviously

The king of Veeky Forums

I'm pretty sure nobody wears that shit outside of California and Hawaii m8

You are never going to amount to anything

Why did he do this? Did he think he was a cartoon character?

nice buzzwords

If i pull that american apparel off, would he die?

If I knew what it was I wouldn't be on Veeky Forums anymore. A personal uniform is my endgame.

if you ever figure out what it is post another trademark outfit thread on Veeky Forums before you leave

what does slp stand for

sucking large penis

This is my baby.

The polo is completely different

Those are so fucking low rise

FULL.
RICK.

>Red hoodie
>Blue V neck shirt under
>Skinny blue jeans
>Dark blue converse
>Black long coat

2001 was a mourning period for him

If you move to Hawaii you'd be informal wear everyday.

I live near a cemetery(they are all over the damn island) and every funeral is all black pants and colorful shirts.

This is quite literally what I wear, but with more beard and less hat.

generic thick black t shirt
acne max cash jeans
mmm gats

jeans plain plaid shirts sneakers and long hair and clean shaven

A fine silk fedora with a scarlet ribbon. I would also where a trench coat complete with cargo shorts and a Dark Souls t-shirt. And who could forget the socks with sandals?

M' lady.

neo-dwarf-core

White scoop neck long-sleeved t-shirt with navy blue strips, grey cardigan, boater hat, mala bead bracelet, leather cuff, jeans cuffed to the mid calf, patterned socks and a pair of black chucks.

cia nigger

>every funeral is all black pants and colorful shirts
pretty cool desu

I hate all black funerals. It's emo bullshit.

I'm looking for some good high top brown sneakers, any ideas? I'm thinking something more plain.

Shit, and those two posts were in succession.

Maybe the CIA really is after that insane hack.

the colors are all wrong

techwear everything

no obvious branded ones either

misc cap, workwear jacket, cosby sweater, light wash dad-jeans rolled up to ankles, white socks, beat up blue puma suedes/superstars/old skools

>mostly bc poorfag and that's what's readily vailable at savers

I'd like to bring back tunics in a sensible way.

Don't know what way that would be, but I'd wear the fuck out of them, especially with a poncho or something.

do it

>Wrong polo
>Not Hard Yakka cargos
Ya got me.

Bitches love denim.

C A N A D A

A

N

A

D

A

Ooooooooooo Canada

>Hand knit Cardigan my grandmother made for me
>White button up
>Dark Jeans
>Generic, White, Vintage Sneakers
>Great Grandfathers Rolex

I know people here will think I'm probably a fag, but I like it. People say it's cute ;-;

solid black harem pants/drop crotch sweats
slightly elongated white tee with scoop neck
black socks
birks

can anyone tell me where the association with denim and canada began? i swear it used to be called a texas tuxedo

W2c brandless Burgundy polo?

White tee, plain jeans.

w2c jacket?