Why do the Chinese revere Mao instead of Deng Xiaoping?

Why do the Chinese revere Mao instead of Deng Xiaoping?

Because they're cucked by Communism

It's better to have an inspirational figurehead than a boring but effective manlet as your ultimate hero when controlling a billion people

Because a bunch of fuckin ugly reds used him as a special weapon to fight Bruce Lee's cousin, Chin.

Not anymore though among the public level.

However, officially, the Gov does since to do otherwise would seriously dent the credibility of the CCP.

>

Why do people revere George Washington instead of all the people that actually did his work?

Cause Washington did not kill 60 millions of his own people ?

Mao lead the country through a decade of wars and he is the founding father. Some people dislike him though, unlike Zhou Enlain who is actually revered.

Deng is well liked, but he lead the country into a humiliating military defeat, and even though his reforms improved the life of many, he is also behind Tian an men.

Isn't interest in Hamilton picking up recently?

Nice bait

Is that why he almost got taken off the 10 dollar bill?

>Why do the Chinese revere Mao instead of Deng Xiaoping?

Because they learnt the lesson from Europeans that when you start tearing down your past you wind up destroying the foundations for your present.

It's all because of a dumb millennial pseudo-historic play. It's not because of a sudden swell of oddly directed patriotism.

Chinese love Deng more than Mao.

My ex gf was Chinese, and in a conversation about China i metioned Deng and she couldn't remember who i was talking about, showed her a picture of him and her eyes fucking flared up, she was like i know that guy, people love him, she didn't give a shit about Mao.
Her dad was in the red youth guards too and told me how he beat up his teachers.

Because Deng Xiaoping betrayed the revolution.

inb4 someone calls this poster racist or uncultured

Did they make Hamilton black or something?

>Zhou Enlain
I despise ChiComs with a passion, but Zhou is actually someone I can respect because he was one crafty bastard.

>Chinese love Deng more than Mao.
Most don't because his regime marked the start of mass corruption in China.

Lmao Mao's regime was immensely corrupt as well. Except back then there was not as much money to corrupt.

Corruption can be beneficial and efficient in certain systems.

>instead
You do know that not everyone in the world has the same eurocentric monotheistic exclusive "worship only one god and no other" perspective, right?

this

Protip: Chinese are not schooled in anti-Chinese propaganda.

Too bad Veeky Forums is a western website.

Latino.

>Corruption can be beneficial and efficient in certain systems
Could you elaborate on this point?

Because Mao fathered and created the PRC during its formative years. That he fucked up later is blamed on the Gang of 4.

Because communisum won

Came here to post this

Eh. The average modern Chinese reveres Mao as much as the average modern American reveres George Washington.

Which isn't that much... He's a historical figure but they don't really go about their daily lives thinking about how great he was.